Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to report the bleep for trying to be sly and hash tagging the word gift. I know I see people constantly say she's a law onto herself BUT SHE ACTUALLY bleeping IS. Is stating a gift even a thing? What are the implications of advertising?? A charge?

Don't know where that bath is but God help who ever is cleaning it after her smelly hole sticking to it bone dry

Reactions: 6
if there was water in it there's have been a close-up of loads of luxurious bubbles and a bit of her body poking out 'seductively'!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Dont understand why she even has a disabled badge ? She never has her son or drives him anywhere ?

Mirror Mirror on the glass wall , Who is the fakest & dirtiest of them all - Thread suggestion
Happened to drive past yesterday again and sure to god there she was on the double yellows

Reactions: 7
Expensive taste with POOR parents.. don't worry about it toni I'm sure by now you've taught them well and there claiming every benefit going!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What about meathead raising money for mental health and keeping it. Then having the cheek to fund raise again? Caught shagging again too, new pt in gym, he must be paying for sex and friends cause you Couldn’t like him voluntarily 🤣 what’s with his nail Polish too?
Who is this amd i think you might have the wrong thread

Reactions: 1
What about meathead raising money for mental health and keeping it. Then having the cheek to fund raise again? Caught shagging again too, new pt in gym, he must be paying for sex and friends cause you Couldn’t like him voluntarily 🤣 what’s with his nail Polish too?
I know who this is and I'm howling. Someone needs to make a thread...though not sure he has enough followers MK? And not Michael Kors 🤣

Reactions: 1