Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how HMRC haven’t come knocking at her, Nikita and everyone else! Like Toni was charging hundreds of pounds for bridal makeup before that dried up and all them hair extension people charging £2-400.00 for extensions per head, running about in their range rovers and Louis vuittons! Not jealously, just pisses me off how us earning a legal wage are suffering for our honesty
Can't say I am a single bit jealous of these people either. If someone is doing well then hats off to them they deserve nice things...but it's sickening seeing alot of people in this town flaunting stuff and knowing they are benefit scroungers and lazy bastards. Some people are working every hour under the sun and can just about scrape by.
Is there a thread on nikita? Another scam artist. Seriously like. Too many locally and its shocking given how small the town is!

New thread

I'm colourmehole and I swear I'm not on the dole 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What was that dinner in her stories today 😂 I am disgusted at it
New level of disgusting. Looked like dinner from a tin. And I don't really know the company providing her with the meals but they look stinking. They are probably lovely and appealing looking until she gets her hands on them. Two minutes in the microwave by toni and they look like vomit

Reactions: 1
Can't say I am a single bit jealous of these people either. If someone is doing well then hats off to them they deserve nice things...but it's sickening seeing alot of people in this town flaunting stuff and knowing they are benefit scroungers and lazy bastards. Some people are working every hour under the sun and can just about scrape by.
Is there a thread on nikita? Another scam artist. Seriously like. Too many locally and its shocking given how small the town is!

New thread

I'm colourmehole and I swear I'm not on the dole 🤣🤣
Nikita has a thread

Reactions: 2
New level of disgusting. Looked like dinner from a tin. And I don't really know the company providing her with the meals but they look stinking. They are probably lovely and appealing looking until she gets her hands on them. Two minutes in the microwave by toni and they look like vomit
I can't see the dinner, what is it?

Awh I saw she posted video of caitlins wee boy, he must be having some difficulties. Hope all is OK with him 😢 I couldn't see any dinner either

Just catching up. Toni working hard for everything she’s got 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well that gave me the laugh I needed this morning.

I guarantee the money they are receiving in benefits every month between the two of them, would make you sick 🤢.

What an insult to people who work for a living to even suggest that she works hard 🤬 she commented for a reaction though, she’s a bad witch.

Reactions: 7
Just catching up. Toni working hard for everything she’s got 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well that gave me the laugh I needed this morning.

I guarantee the money they are receiving in benefits every month between the two of them, would make you sick 🤢.

What an insult to people who work for a living to even suggest that she works hard 🤬 she commented for a reaction though, she’s a bad witch.
Rotten to the core

Rotten to the core

Reactions: 5
Happened to drive past the shop and the ole doll clearly misusing her sons disabled badge!! Parked on double yellows and not far enough away from the end of the junction!! twit

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Happened to drive past the shop and the ole doll clearly misusing her sons disabled badge!! Parked on double yellows and not far enough away from the end of the junction!! twit
That's awful. They should only be used when the person is in the car. What a self entitled witch

The jeep is often parked on the path, ironically displaying a Disabled Badge while blocking wheelchair users from using the footpath..Toni really is a law onto herself

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Dont understand why she even has a disabled badge ? She never has her son or drives him anywhere ?

Mirror Mirror on the glass wall , Who is the fakest & dirtiest of them all - Thread suggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20211029_205904.jpg

Are we taking bets on the likelyhood that there's even water in that bath? 😂 Hair bone dry and not a used bath product in sight! Imagine being that much of a dirty scragg you have to lie to people about washing? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought the exact same 😂😂😂
Me too! Came here to be with my people 🙌🏻 There’s no water in that bath 💯

Also, Toni when you read this - your ding meals from healthy cave need to be marked “Ad” - cause you’re advertising them 👍🏻

Someone putting the crappy stick on their legs as tan - I’d say she’ll need a Brillo pad to scrub that off 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7