Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard work being so dishonest eh Toni? I can’t believe a single word she utters. Lying witch!

Reactions: 7
Just a quick bit of Google research has told me that by law all cosmetic products in China MUST be tested on animals. So Toni really is the lie that keeps on lying, Pinochio wouldn't have a look in

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Is it normal for the brushes stock to come that way? Having to make up the box yourself and putting the brushes into it. I thought stock would come already packaged for sale.

Reactions: 5
When the brushes first went on sale, it wasn't these boxes. But they wanted to up the game and went somewhere else to make the packaging so now they have to do it manually.
Ofcourse they went somewhere else to use plastic instead of the basic cardboard box they initially came in.

When the brushes first went on sale, it wasn't these boxes. But they wanted to up the game and went somewhere else to make the packaging so now they have to do it manually.
Ofcourse they went somewhere else to use plastic instead of the basic cardboard box they initially came in.
I said this before looking assuming it was the the travel brush set. But see now it's just that eye shadow blending brush. Nah this isn't normal

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Around the end of 2019 - when the brush orders were flying out the door 🙄, she put up a video of a makeshift production line in her living room. The brushes all arrived individually in huge boxes and had to be packaged into the boxes for sale by them. I thought this was so strange, especially considering they were being sold in McElhinney’s at the time. I’m still cringing for them and shocked how people believe their lies.

Is thon dose for real today posting up about not attending appointments if you aren't feeling well and her priority is to keep everyone safe....this from the doll that wasn't feeling well not long ago and had to get antibiotics from her doctor but went on in to the salon to do brows 🙄🙄
Same tit cant go anywhere without Paul holding her hand 🤣🤣 i swear all i can do is laugh at her .. Artificial Antonia both inside and out. Her angels wont b happy with all the bullshit she's spitting recently ...

• Haha
Is it normal for the brushes stock to come that way? Having to make up the box yourself and putting the brushes into it. I thought stock would come already packaged for sale.
Probably coming from two factories, China for the brushes and god knows where for the packaging

Reactions: 2
View attachment 741304
View attachment 741306

Here is the cruelty free logos. I think the one on the crappy stick (1st pic) is Petas. Don't know about the 2 lip glosses
The other one looks like leaping bunny logo

Same tit cant go anywhere without Paul holding her hand 🤣🤣 i swear all i can do is laugh at her .. Artificial Antonia both inside and out. Her angels wont b happy with all the bullshit she's spitting recently ...
Her angels could have been doing with that cruise she booked to get a bit of peace lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
How on earth could people be so daft to put products on their face “created” by that woman? Sometimes I do feel sorry for her for how can she be so daft, but then I remember she brings it all on herself! I myself have personal experience of someone with special needs and it disgusts me how she treats that poor waine! I for one would never in a million years put my relative into rest bite… I would cancel all my plans to be by their side and no one would ever take a bigger priority in my life! I think she needs to appreciate what she has and stop living her fake life

Do “yousens” ever do your makeup makeup like Toni? And what I mean is doing the pouting, standing back to look in the mirror, the fast brush strokes, smacking the lips, the serious face. I cracked myself up trying it, and how ridiculous it is. I draw the line at using the products though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do “yousens” ever do your makeup makeup like Toni? And what I mean is doing the pouting, standing back to look in the mirror, the fast brush strokes, smacking the lips, the serious face. I cracked myself up trying it, and how ridiculous it is. I draw the line at using the products though 🤣
I never seen someone needing to focus so much in the mirror when putting on a lipstick/gloss.
Its so wierd the way she does it.
I can put on a lip without looking in the mirror and I'm not a trained expert at putting on makeup

Reactions: 7