Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know of any websites where you can check if they are cruelty free or do we have to take her word for it?
If it's genuinely cruelty free then she would be able to add her products to the official website (can't remember the name but it has a leaping bunny logo) they test and approve it but she would have to show where the ingredients came from, how the product is made and how it gets tested. All of the ingredients have to be ethically tested and she would have to prove it to them. Considering she has only recently tested two of her products to find out what's in them she should 100% not be claiming to be cruelty free.

Also shes the biggest liar there is so don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s allowed to sell those other brands on her website! I know some brands don’t allow this and can only be sold in store! Wonder if she’s breaking more rules

I swear she'd make you want to swing for her.

Most of us would be reassuring our teenagers/children if they were anxious, not shoving a phone in his face to post a video online.

Wee pet, imagine feeling like a caged lion and someone recording your every move. She's a rotten oul dose and that wane deserves a parent with compassion and empathy, neither of which she has.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s allowed to sell those other brands on her website! I know some brands don’t allow this and can only be sold in store! Wonder if she’s breaking more rules
She sells basically the same stuff as LMD, I think she wants to be her

Seriously though, who’s buying makeup from them? Some of my friends were gifted lip glosses for Christmas but I don’t know anyone who actually buys CMB products or any of the other brands they sell, from the parlour. I’m confused 🤔

Seriously though, who’s buying makeup from them? Some of my friends were gifted lip glosses for Christmas but I don’t know anyone who actually buys CMB products or any of the other brands they sell, from the parlour. I’m confused 🤔
They never have any offers or sales. Everything she sells, you can get cheaper else where. This products are always on sale somewhere. Just look at bperfect. You can always get 20% with affiliates codes but they always have good sales.

Reactions: 3
She literally copies everything lmd have up! Packing orders she's packing orders no mind of her own at all

They never have any offers or sales. Everything she sells, you can get cheaper else where. This products are always on sale somewhere. Just look at bperfect. You can always get 20% with affiliates codes but they always have good sales.
Are ye serious? 😂😂😂 I don't follow LMD lol must do it now that I know that she's tonis idol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toni tries to dress the same too

Lmd bought a range rover, cmb bought a range rover

Same dresses etc too
🙄🙄🙄🙄 Feck sake 😂😂

Wee Maddison looking out the door after Paul in that video this morning ❤ maddison never even turned when she said his name. Does anyone else think Toni is a wee bit afraid of Maddison maybe because she usually seems to stay a distance from him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
🙄🙄🙄🙄 Feck sake 😂😂

Wee Maddison looking out the door after Paul in that video this morning ❤ maddison never even turned when she said his name. Does anyone else think Toni is a wee bit afraid of Maddison maybe because she usually seems to stay a distance from him?
I think she is afraid of him, there's no interaction

It breaks my heart, that they do nothing with him,

I was at the park with my kids, there was two separate families both with kids in wheelchairs, the kids where having a great time, playing throw catch, interacting with the group.

I'm my opinion Maddison isn't use to going out to parks etc because they don't take him

But

Paul can take him on a flight from Dublin to New York on his own 🤔

Reactions: 12

I was at the park with my kids, there was two separate families both with kids in wheelchairs, the kids where having a great time, playing throw catch, interacting with the group.

I'm my opinion Maddison isn't use to going out to parks etc because they don't take him

But

Before the last lockdown and summer holidays. I seen the school he is at had a few of the kids out walking down the key in their wheelchairs and he looked so happy just ppl watching

• Heart
Reactions: 6

But

I would say he really enjoyed it,
Id say Toni doesn't have an understanding of how to deal with wee Maddison when he's having a bad day because it's always Paul that does all for him and despite everything else he's an amazing dad to his kids

Reactions: 13

But

My child is a wheelchair user and autistic among other disabilities and once a week over the summer we have found different outdoor sensory parks and attractions and every experience was amazing and new. It wasn't without struggle due to over stimulation and sensory overload but 90% of the time my child was so happy and engaging. Didn't cost a penny (apart from petrol) it was all outdoors so safe for high risk children and better than sitting it the house being ignored. My heart bleeds for Maddison. His eyes tell a story i just wish his mother would look closer. Paul would have more time to do these things if it wasn't for the high maintenance of thon brat!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My child is a wheelchair user and autistic among other disabilities and once a week over the summer we have found different outdoor sensory parks and attractions and every experience was amazing and new. It wasn't without struggle due to over stimulation and sensory overload but 90% of the time my child was so happy and engaging. Didn't cost a penny (apart from petrol) it was all outdoors so safe for high risk children and better than sitting it the house being ignored. My heart bleeds for Maddison. His eyes tell a story i just wish his mother would look closer. Paul would have more time to do these things if it wasn't for the high maintenance of thon brat!
So true, it's so lovely to see kids out in the fresh air
My sons friend has down syndrome and has other needs to, he plays great at the park, loves riding his bike, my son is learning to sign to be able to communicate better with him,

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So that grid post.. Is she taking pictures of her son or making him pose in the kitchen to make it look like she's taking pictures of him but really she's showing the kitchen and dining room off? 😐

• Sad
Id say Toni doesn't have an understanding of how to deal with wee Maddison when he's having a bad day because it's always Paul that does all for him and despite everything else he's an amazing dad to his kids
It's really complicated and god bless Madisson.
But it must be really difficult for Toni to see son having a bad day and it would be scary. And it's likely that his bad days does break her heart that she can't think straight on how to deal with it where as Paul would, Paul might not put up with the slaps and the kicking and the tantrums and everything else.
You know the whole Mummy's boy, daddy's girl.

So that grid post.. Is she taking pictures of her son or making him pose in the kitchen to make it look like she's taking pictures of him but really she's showing the kitchen and dining room off? 😐
Poor madison is all I will say. She's a disgrace. I say that about her in almost all my posts I'm just realising! Thon kitchen is nothing to be showing off in my opinion it's ridiculous far to small for that big hood thing. Not be long now until it's ripped out anyway I'm sure she's well gone off the colour. Changes the decor more often than her knickers

And poor maddison doesn't have any way of communicating so him lashing out is the only thing he can do.

I do think she should work with someone on how to deal with certain situations. The experts and the schools are brilliant at dealing with all situations like this and if they can learn, so can she.
Being a parent for the first time, you learn as you go on. But it's completely different with its a special needs child and you need experts help

Reactions: 2