Colour Me Bootiful #10 Hubby loves the meat but you’re barred from the butchers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she come on and say the last 6 months have been tough with the business etc and her spending money like there is no tomorrow something seriously doesn't add up here. The business is running at a loss according to official figures but she plasters her spending all over Instagram. Delusional

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know of any websites where you can check if they are cruelty free or do we have to take her word for it?
She is using the PETA official cruelty free logo on her packaging. In order to legally use the logo you need to have been certified cruelty free by PETA and your brand will added to their list which is easily accessible on their website. Colour me Bullshit ain't on it!

In other infringements on copyright law, she consistently plays music in the background of her stories. This is also illegal unless she is paying for the right to use it.
It should also be illegal to have to listen to her butchering the music and lyrics as she sings along!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is using the PETA official cruelty free logo on her packaging. In order to legally use the logo you need to have been certified cruelty free by PETA and your brand will added to their list which is easily accessible on their website. Colour me Bullshit ain't on it!

In other infringements on copyright law, she consistently plays music in the background of her stories. This is also illegal unless she is paying for the right to use it.
It should also be illegal to have to listen to her butchering the music and lyrics as she sings along!
I know of a certain other MUA in South of Ireland who used the PETA/leaping bunny logo on her cosmetics and had to stop using it as PETA hadn't approved her products to use it

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Toni tries to dress the same too

Lmd bought a range rover, cmb bought a range rover

Same dresses etc too
Tiny Tears Toni is as jealous as duck of LMD. Don’t think they like each other and Toni doesn’t stock LMD’s BPerfect palette

How can she come on and say the last 6 months have been tough with the business etc and her spending money like there is no tomorrow something seriously doesn't add up here. The business is running at a loss according to official figures but she plasters her spending all over Instagram. Delusional
She's preparing new accounts. Time to start laying the groundwork....

Do we have proof of this logo being used? Pics? I'll happily email PETA on this one.

Reactions: 3
Maggiemay doesn’t want any photos taken for first day of school. Understandable because she’s not 4 anymore and it’s pointless. Toni boomerangs her instead...what doesn’t she understand about no meaning no. If someone did that to her it’d be a big problem.

Is thon dose for real today posting up about not attending appointments if you aren't feeling well and her priority is to keep everyone safe....this from the doll that wasn't feeling well not long ago and had to get antibiotics from her doctor but went on in to the salon to do brows 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Is thon dose for real today posting up about not attending appointments if you aren't feeling well and her priority is to keep everyone safe....this from the doll that wasn't feeling well not long ago and had to get antibiotics from her doctor but went on in to the salon to do brows 🙄🙄
Its also the same doll who ran the country during lockdown and who flew to Lithuania for non essential surgery and her husband flew after her while covid positive..
The people who support her obviously have less brains than her

Reactions: 11
Its also the same doll who ran the country during lockdown and who flew to Lithuania for non essential surgery and her husband flew after her while covid positive..
The people who support her obviously have less brains than her
How is it possible for one person to be so thick? Like...is she really I mean REALLY that stupid to post the things she does? The absolute stupidity but most of all the hypocrisy of her is unreal. Is it any wonder the salon is running at a loss with that daft bint running it

Reactions: 4
We could write a book about her covid breaches and thats only the ones that she posted on social media it makes me so angry that people like her are the reason that we are still in this pandemic and people are still getting ill and dying.
Yet she preaches like she is the most covid compliant person around..She is a horrible vile person

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Toni is a wee bit afraid of Maddison maybe because she usually seems to stay a distance from him?
I’m not sticking up for Toni, but anything is possible , I’m scared to really alone with my daughter only for simple fact the hospital accused me of neglecting her, my daughter is almost 8 months and has needs but wasn’t known up until 3 months in, but before that I tried everything but I ended up looking as if I wasn’t coping etc and socials was put on us, then case was closed when evidence to support that my daughter is genuinely sick. So yes I do believe Toni is afraid and does keep a distance, she does try but slapping a phone isn’t helping, it’s clear Paul has more a bond than Toni and nothing to be ashamed off.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sticking up for Toni, but anything is possible , I’m scared to really alone with my daughter only for simple fact the hospital accused me of neglecting her, my daughter is almost 8 months and has needs but wasn’t known up until 3 months in, but before that I tried everything but I ended up looking as if I wasn’t coping etc and socials was put on us, then case was closed when evidence to support that my daughter is genuinely sick. So yes I do believe Toni is afraid and does keep a distance, she does try but slapping a phone isn’t helping, it’s clear Paul has more a bond than Toni and nothing to be ashamed off.
It is most certainly nothing to be ashamed off but sticking a camera in the pure child's face for social media content is very much something to be ashamed of

Reactions: 10
It was never said that she had anything to be ashamed of, not at all, only an observation that it's obvious there's a massive bond there for him and Paul because it has been Paul that's done so much for the wee man and that from what Toni has posted she seems to keep a distance from the wain and that's possibly because she's afraid of him when he lashes out

16223024104336354813375034542482.jpg

IMG_20210829_142535.jpg

Here is the cruelty free logos. I think the one on the crappy stick (1st pic) is Petas. Don't know about the 2 lip glosses

• Angry
So she won't pay for all her products to be tested but she has paid for them all to be cruelty tested..Something sounds suspicious here

So she won't pay for all her products to be tested but she has paid for them all to be cruelty tested..Something sounds suspicious here
Her company is not listed on the PETA site......... hehe

So she's using this this logo which is the old version of the logo yet her products are less than 3years old, they aren't registered on the site as cruelty free and must be in order to display the logo and I cannot find the second logo used or what agency it represents.
Even if it was legit why would she use 2 different companies to certify her products cruelty free..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6