Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’d be too. He said it’s just acting but we all witnessed him hitting on and eventually impregnating his MARRIED costar (Colleen Evans herself:) ).. all while in a serious relationship with his gf back then. So.. we shall wait and see but I won’t be surprised if we soon hear a sappy blog “Eric ran away with his costar actress”
The wait probably isn’t too long. I hear Karma is a b***h. *happy Josh noises in the background*

Reactions: 1
omg this girl. we get it your pregnant with twins. actually used to really like Colleen. and now her personality is just the twins lol. why is she so miserable? every video every day its always something negative. give over

Reactions: 5
I found it a bit strange that she’s been saying she literally cannot move at all but her and Eric were the ones looking after her brother and Jessica’s 5 children while they were having their next baby. she was carrying Luke and didn’t appear to be struggling like she said she does. Bit weird

Reactions: 4
I found it a bit strange that she’s been saying she literally cannot move at all but her and Eric were the ones looking after her brother and Jessica’s 5 children while they were having their next baby. she was carrying Luke and didn’t appear to be struggling like she said she does. Bit weird
Yeah I thought this also

Reactions: 3
I didn't realize Colleen had a thread.

I have twins. My pregnancy was toughhhh. I felt for her for a while because I know firsthand how horrible it can get. But the constant complaining gets old, and she's acting like she's the first person to ever have twins.

Granted, I did complain. In private, to my husband and to my doctors. Maybe a few friends. I would never have dreamed of posting so regularly and openly online about it.

It can be tough but there's no point dwelling on the hard parts. I suffered but every day I was so excited to have TWO babies growing and I focused on the fact that they were healthy, growing, and I was pregnant. Many people can't. It's fine complaining from time to time, I think pregnant people have the right to complain occasionally, but agree that the constant negativity in her videos is getting old.

Reactions: 9
She complains before an audience that does not understand anything about marriages, families, pregnancy and parenthood. What does she ever gain out of this?
*takes a look at Colleen’s net worth*
oh right!

Reactions: 6
Colleen is banging on and on about her difficult pregnancy because she has experienced literally no difficulties in life whatsoever and is absolutely unrelatable unless she brings all this stuff up on the daily. Born and raised in Santa Barbara which is one of the most affluent areas in America, lucky enough to be born with a talent for singing as well, access to the best education, no abuse or people bringing her down constantly to affect her self esteem. Then she had the nerve to do that Mexican video. She's a spoilt, self absorbed piece of work.

Reactions: 7
Colleen is banging on and on about her difficult pregnancy because she has experienced literally no difficulties in life whatsoever and is absolutely unrelatable unless she brings all this stuff up on the daily. Born and raised in Santa Barbara which is one of the most affluent areas in America, lucky enough to be born with a talent for singing as well, access to the best education, no abuse or people bringing her down constantly to affect her self esteem. Then she had the nerve to do that Mexican video. She's a spoilt, self absorbed piece of work.
What Mexican video?

Interesting… on Rachel’s Uncensored podcast with Jojo, Jojo is talking about some weirdness between her and Colleen but Rachel edited the part out where she actually talks about it. But she left it in the audio version on apple podcasts! They mention Colleen’s divorce lol!!! I bet Colleen the first time wife hates that!

Interesting… on Rachel’s Uncensored podcast with Jojo, Jojo is talking about some weirdness between her and Colleen but Rachel edited the part out where she actually talks about it. But she left it in the audio version on apple podcasts! They mention Colleen’s divorce lol!!! I bet Colleen the first time wife hates that!
edit: jump cut in the video is at 9:40. They talk about it at 10:10 in the audio version.

Reactions: 2

edit: jump cut in the video is at 9:40. They talk about it at 10:10 in the audio version.
Yup! I listened to it yesterday on YouTube and it was in. I kind of got the impression Colleen was mad at them for talking to Josh, after an year she calmed down.

Which also makes me think- if they’re really so close to family, do they interact with their cousin Adam Trent who married Josh’s sister Erin? I hear his brother name mentioned but not Adams, Erins or their sons.. I guess Colleen vetoed this too :(

Reactions: 2

Why is a fifteen year old discussing someone’s divorce on a podcast?? 😵💫

Reactions: 3

Has she removed the audio from the audio version too, I listened and didn’t hear it

Has she removed the audio from the audio version too, I listened and didn’t hear it
Sorry realised I had it on 1.5 times speed, still there. Don’t know how to delete posts on this!

Last edited:
I like how Colleen is now keeping count of the days she doesn't complain about her pregnancy, so even on days when she doesn't complain, we are reminded that she's such a saint for not complaining!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.