Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I don't think neither Colleen nor Erik will be too involved or care about making this a smooth transition for him. He'll feel so neglected.
Agreed. They'll just expect him to get on with it. :cry: I can't imagine how difficult it will be for him going from being an only child who is allowed to do what he wants when he wants, to being sidelined as the babies will become the content. He's going to be insanely jealous, but Colleen won't care as she'll have the twins to make money off.

Reactions: 4
Agreed. They'll just expect him to get on with it. :cry: I can't imagine how difficult it will be for him going from being an only child who is allowed to do what he wants when he wants, to being sidelined as the babies will become the content. He's going to be insanely jealous, but Colleen won't care as she'll have the twins to make money off.
Poor boy

Reactions: 1
They'll maybe just leave it to Colleen's parents to parent Flynn when the twins arrive

Reactions: 3
wouldn’t be surprised if we see a bratty flynn in the next few months after the twins come, but hopefully colleen and erik can sort themselves out cos flynn seems like a nice kid and it would be sad to see that ruined by problematic parenting. also pretty sure colleen reads here given some of her comments, or others are sharing similar opinions on other platforms.

She really hates people saying she looks like she is doing well with her pregnancy, she probably thinking right I need to cut to me crying and having a meltdown about how hard it is and no one has had such a tough pregnancy

Reactions: 5
Didn't look like putting up one of the Christmas trees was bringing her much joy afterall. Seemed painful and a nuisance

Didn't look like putting up one of the Christmas trees was bringing her much joy afterall. Seemed painful and a nuisance
tbh i think she is really struggling right now, but because she complained so much earlier people kinda brush it off now

So does anyone have any theories for Erik's sudden disappearance from the last couple of vlogs?
there’s trouble in ‘paradise’ imo. things have been off w them for months

tbh i think she is really struggling right now, but because she complained so much earlier people kinda brush it off now

It is perfectly acceptable for her to sit and do nothing at this point but I suppose she's made such a big deal about the joy of Christmas decorations that she needs to struggle putting them up to prove to us and Erik that she's right.

I think you're right about their relationship going through a 'tough patch'. I'd say that maybe when she's not pregnant and the twins are here that things will get better but I doubt it, they'll be just as tired and stressed because they'll have two newborns

Reactions: 2
Agreed. I'll be surprised if they don't seperate before the twins 1st birthday. Having a young child and 2 newborns is difficult even for a stable relationship. They seem to have become more distant over the last year or 2, perhaps it's lockdown and being stuck with each other more than usual, but I really don't think the twins will help if things are already rocky.

Oh duck off Colleen. You knew this would happen. If you hate pregnancy so much then adopt like you said you were going to.

She was never gonna adopt. It’s now totally off the table. But I doubt she would’ve gone through with it
Yeah, when she started talking about adopting, I didn't think for one second that she'd have the commitment or staying power to do that. At least in the UK (not sure if it's similar in the USA), it's a very lengthy and complex process, so it's not something you can wake up one morning and just choose to do.

Agreed. I'll be surprised if they don't seperate before the twins 1st birthday. Having a young child and 2 newborns is difficult even for a stable relationship. They seem to have become more distant over the last year or 2, perhaps it's lockdown and being stuck with each other more than usual, but I really don't think the twins will help if things are already rocky.
Well they didn’t really know each other before the lockdown. Yes she was cheating on her husband with Erik for about an year or two 2016-2018, but I’m sure it was more casual and sexual than emotional and “deep”.

Then 2018 comes and she get pregnant by accident when they had unprotected sex in her period (she said this a few times; and also how scared she was to tell him- they have text exchange in one of her videos about their “relationship” but intentionally skip the text where Erik said he didn’t expect it to happen so soon when she announced by text to him)

2019 they had a newborn and she was touring, barely any privacy.

So their Actual “relationship “ started during Covid, before then he just wasn’t her priority, more like a baby daddy and revenge for Joshua…

But now she conceived twins so they’re stuck for the time being. Besides the kids, they have nothing in common, explaining Colleen s constant cry spells and eriks extreme apathy bordering passive aggressive behavior in their podcast. It is a sh*tshow that is not going to end well, and the people that would pay for it and of course the 3 innocent kids.

Also is it me seeing it or is it real? Seems like they genuinely know nothing about each other and use the podcast to get to know each other.. maybe she has no other way to pin him down to talk to her :( He’s away with the kid or otherwise at every awake second possible it seems. And I bet the relationship between Erik and Cory is not pretty either.

Reactions: 11
Well they didn’t really know each other before the lockdown. Yes she was cheating on her husband with Erik for about an year or two 2016-2018, but I’m sure it was more casual and sexual than emotional and “deep”.

Then 2018 comes and she get pregnant by accident when they had unprotected sex in her period (she said this a few times; and also how scared she was to tell him- they have text exchange in one of her videos about their “relationship” but intentionally skip the text where Erik said he didn’t expect it to happen so soon when she announced by text to him)

So their Actual “relationship “ started during Covid, before then he just wasn’t her priority, more like a baby daddy and revenge for Joshua…

But now she conceived twins so they’re stuck for the time being. Besides the kids, they have nothing in common, explaining Colleen s constant cry spells and eriks extreme apathy bordering passive aggressive behavior in their podcast. It is a sh*tshow that is not going to end well, and the people that would pay for it and of course the 3 innocent kids.

Also is it me seeing it or is it real? Seems like they genuinely know nothing about each other and use the podcast to get to know each other.. maybe she has no other way to pin him down to talk to her :( He’s away with the kid or otherwise at every awake second possible it seems. And I bet the relationship between Erik and Cory is not pretty either.
Why do you say Cory and Erik has a bad relationship? Because Cory's so similar to Colleen?

can you link the videos where she talks about getting pregnant on her period?

So the text message thing I think wasn't real (Its in This video unless there's another video showing texts) but she does come up with a lot of excuses regarding the evidence her and Erik were cheating cheaters who cheated.

Also "I was going through some drama" in reference to her divorce is so messed up.

So the text message thing I think wasn't real (Its in This video unless there's another video showing texts) but she does come up with a lot of excuses regarding the evidence her and Erik were cheating cheaters who cheated.

Also "I was going through some drama" in reference to her divorce is so messed up.
Yes, I was referring to the attached

can you link the videos where she talks about getting pregnant on her period?
It’s in one of her million “taking a pregnancy test” videos, I’ll try finding it

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.