Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you link the video? I remember it but can’t find it anymore. It will be so hilarious if she has Lily and Noah
I don't have a link to the video and I can't be arsed to sift through videos to find it, but here's a tweet from Joshua about it

Reactions: 3
They are nice names and go together well but I hope that's not it and if it is I hope that Erik never finds out that they're her ex's idea
well yeah that’s the thing. it would be so f*cking weird if she did. honesty tho, with the way she pretends her divorce never happened i wouldn’t be totally surprised if she just used them and said that she and eric had always loved them :/ someone should definitely keep and eye out for the video where she mentions names with josh.

well yeah that’s the thing. it would be so f*cking weird if she did. honesty tho, with the way she pretends her divorce never happened i wouldn’t be totally surprised if she just used them and said that she and eric had always loved them :/ someone should definitely keep and eye out for the video where she mentions names with josh.
Didn't Josh's sister marry Coleen's cousin? That must be really awkward.

Reactions: 6
She answered a question about her parenting in her vlog today and basically admitted Flynn gets everything he wants and they do whatever he wants to do. This is going to backfire sooooooo bad they have no idea. As soon as they say no he’s going to be so confused

Reactions: 9
She answered a question about her parenting in her vlog today and basically admitted Flynn gets everything he wants and they do whatever he wants to do. This is going to backfire sooooooo bad they have no idea. As soon as they say no he’s going to be so confused
That really caught my attention.
If he wants to play in the mud he can play in the mud - I sort of understand the point she was making here, about not worrying if he gets dirty or his clothes get messy.
If he wants to bake a cake, we're baking a cake. - Woah hang on there. :rolleyes: That's just batshit.

He's about to get 2 younger siblings. That's going to be a huge lifestyle change at the best of times. But ontop of that he's suddenly going to have to adjust to being told he can't do something, when he's be used to doing what he wants when he wants. It doesn't take a genius to see that this is going to cause resentment, and he's going to blame the babies for the massive changes he's about to experience.

I'm all for laid back parenting, and letting children have the opportunity to explore and get messy, but what Colleen and Erik are doing is lazy parenting.

Reactions: 10
That really caught my attention.
If he wants to play in the mud he can play in the mud - I sort of understand the point she was making here, about not worrying if he gets dirty or his clothes get messy.
If he wants to bake a cake, we're baking a cake. - Woah hang on there. :rolleyes: That's just batshit.

He's about to get 2 younger siblings. That's going to be a huge lifestyle change at the best of times. But ontop of that he's suddenly going to have to adjust to being told he can't do something, when he's be used to doing what he wants when he wants. It doesn't take a genius to see that this is going to cause resentment, and he's going to blame the babies for the massive changes he's about to experience.

I'm all for laid back parenting, and letting children have the opportunity to explore and get messy, but what Colleen and Erik are doing is lazy parenting.
Indulging a young child's every whim is a recipe for disaster. He'll go from getting all the attention and his parents dropping everything to do what he wants, to getting two younger siblings who will need more attention and suddenly he won't have control of the living situation anymore. That's why boundaries are so important, as they make the child feel secure knowing what is and isn't allowed, so when things change, they are easier to cope with.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Flynn loves the twins at first, and then starts resenting them pretty quickly. I've heard of spoilt first-borns becoming violent with younger siblings when they feel threatened, so it's important that Colleen and Erik take this seriously.

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for Erik’s Parents. I feel like they hardly ever get to see Flynn in person and he emphasis is ALWAYS on Colleen’s family. For once I’d love to see Colleen and Erik go spend Thanksgiving or Xmas or any holiday visiting HIS parents. Obviously not this year because Colleen is so close to the birth, I just feel sad for Erik that his family are treated like second best

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for Erik’s Parents. I feel like they hardly ever get to see Flynn in person and he emphasis is ALWAYS on Colleen’s family. For once I’d love to see Colleen and Erik go spend Thanksgiving or Xmas or any holiday visiting HIS parents. Obviously not this year because Colleen is so close to the birth, I just feel sad for Erik that his family are treated like second best
I think its a thing with some couples as a family we're treated second best to my brother and his wife. They always spend christmas ect with her family.

Reactions: 1
It’s just sad. Erik’s parents have met Flynn a handful of times but Colleen’s parents are there every other week. I feel that’s how Colleen’s likes it

But don't Erik's parents live in a different state? With Covid they may not want to travel.

But don't Erik's parents live in a different state? With Covid they may not want to travel.
They’ve travelled to go stay in Air b&bs or go to Joshua Tree, Colleen will gladly go to a taping of Dancing with the Stars with lots of other people there... but won’t take a trip to visit her kid’s grandparents which they could ensure was COVID safe

Now her latest IG post says that Flynn thinks that every neighbourhood house will have candy outside of it every day (even after Hallowe'en). Well yes, that's the kind of logic that develops when you spoil your child and make them think the world (including other people's events) revolve around them.

Reactions: 4
I hadn't watched any of her videos in a while because she has been so irritating since getting pregnant with the twins, but I watched a recent one and their "laid back parenting style" is really coming across with Flynns behavior. They're really turning him into a brat.

I know it's been gone over in this thread already, but Eriks birthday presents were outrageous to me. It's one thing that the present Flynn picked was just something he wanted, but 90% of the presents Colleen got him were for Flynn too! She even said "Flynn is going to love this" multiple times in the video, like... it's your husband's birthday! Why are you focused on things your son will like?!

Reactions: 11
I hadn't watched any of her videos in a while because she has been so irritating since getting pregnant with the twins, but I watched a recent one and their "laid back parenting style" is really coming across with Flynns behavior. They're really turning him into a brat.

I know it's been gone over in this thread already, but Eriks birthday presents were outrageous to me. It's one thing that the present Flynn picked was just something he wanted, but 90% of the presents Colleen got him were for Flynn too! She even said "Flynn is going to love this" multiple times in the video, like... it's your husband's birthday! Why are you focused on things your son will like?!
Flynn will have to cope with not one, but two new babies soon. And I don't think neither Colleen nor Erik will be too involved or care about making this a smooth transition for him. He'll feel so neglected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.