Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's the guy? Looks familiar. Someone in comments said it was Coles brother ? Ah feck feels off the lot of it. Cant find out who it is because its these 2. Just have this gnawing feeling these 2 are scammers wanting attention.
It is Nicole’s brother yes.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Someone has commented about the hoodie things. It's not the ones they were wearing on Tiktok but different ones. How daft do they actually think people are? Hope they remember Karmas a cnut! Especially when they r trying to get pregnant.

@foxfamscam ok ill go have look at it thanks
@Tiredgranny72 but when you actual think about the fact someone gifted them these them they went and bought it for themselves so they must of liked them that much to buy them. The pair of them are soo desperate for attention they are actors in the making everything they do from talking or talking stupid videos or dancing its all an act cole looks for the camera. Abbie just loves to show everyone she got a pair of titts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Tiredgranny72 but when you actual think about the fact someone gifted them these them they went and bought it for themselves so they must of liked them that much to buy them. The pair of them are soo desperate for attention they are actors in the making everything they do from talking or talking stupid videos or dancing its all an act cole looks for the camera. Abbie just loves to show everyone she got a pair of titts 🤣
The only real tits are her n Cole tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does Cole actually eat cause I swear all I see her having is pickled onions hahaha what does she even like?

100% true that!! Tits on the NHS so she knows how to play the poor me card!
The brother would of done the whole fake argument for a couple of bags of the white stuff easy.
He was trusted by his mates to collect money in for a mates stag do abroad and he took the money and never paid the holiday. Spent it all on putting it up his nose. Runs in the family.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh I'm really uncomfortable with them trying to force the fact the kids look like someone they aren't related to at all. Measurring ears? bleeping weird

Reactions: 5
@foxfamscam you know the smoke funny shite and they sent one of there workers that worked there told him to get stuff from this shop was then told by cole to meet this guy in dumfries town center by iceland and basically he was caught hading over money and received a package

@foxfamscam you know the smoke funny shite and they sent one of there workers that worked there told him to get stuff from this shop was then told by cole to meet this guy in dumfries town center by iceland and basically he was caught hading over money and received a package
Makes sense with the amount Abbie says snack wise. While I wont slag anyone off for smoking it what is wrong is sending someone else to get it. Do your own dirty work. The was one night though I thought Cole had taken something. Eyes were like saucers and drinking loads of water n chewing gum quite rapidly. Was the night they were face painted like superheroes for charity and went to shop to cut Coles hair.

@Bostonxx Its very uncomfy they shouldn't force kids to wear them stupid clothes or put them on social media or cutting there hair to be like them isca joke

@Tiredgranny72 it wouldn't surprise me that face paint was awful wot a mess it dont bother me people smoke it but yeah she ment to be working with abbie and she demands people about and plus if people know her from the town then she wouldn't want people to see her pick stuff up as people would start asking questions .

Know what gets me ive watched maybe one or two of there lived on tiktok just to see whats being said and i can say ive never seen a comment from this person saying i will always win... but who ever this person is i dont get as if they sent a gift over tiktok doesn't it cost money to send these gifts like the coins & the glasses ? Or have i got mixed up

Last edited:
@Bostonxx Its very uncomfy they shouldn't force kids to wear them stupid clothes or put them on social media or cutting there hair to be like them isca joke

@Tiredgranny72 it wouldn't surprise me that face paint was awful wot a mess it dont bother me people smoke it but yeah she ment to be working with abbie and she demands people about and plus if people know her from the town then she wouldn't want people to see her pick stuff up as people would start asking questions .

Know what gets me ive watched maybe one or two of there lived on tiktok just to see whats being said and i can say ive never seen a comment from this person saying i will always win... but who ever this person is i dont get as if they sent a gift over tiktok doesn't it cost money to send these gifts like the coins & the glasses ? Or have i got mixed up
It was only Christmas when they were showing off all the gifts they had got from companies for kids that needed them apparently. They got some bloody “fan” mail and they used it to gain 4K and get on tv. These pair now think they are the most famous people in Scotland! Everyone I have spoken to today has said that is Abbies hand writing on that bit of paper. I have my fingers crossed that their cult see the light after this show tonight and the follower numbers plummet.

• Heart
@foxfamscam it wouldn't surprise me if it was abbies handwriting if they can stage an entrance and act like what he did on that video then it wouldn't surprise me if they sent each other gifts and didnt like and just said pretend its the made up person ive watched the normal catfish and them American people sometimes go a bit crazy now flip to cole n abbie and they get there so called hardman of a brother to start

I'm sure you buy gifts from your account then can send them on to another account. Not too sure. But I'm thinking the gifts they r getting are physical gifts sent to either the business or home address. I just have a feeling this is a new way to draw in money. Or sympathy. They may have over 900k followers but how many really interact with them. It's just numbers really.

Well it has taken me a bit of hunting but here is the note they say was sent to them along with some examples of Abbies handwriting. Notice the position of the dot on the i in will also notice the style of the L. This is so them dirty little scammers. And sure I have seen them putting that love heart and kiss on things also.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.