Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@foxfamscam she posted one with the boy and say her son or something they dont look a like if they stop making the kids into miniature versions if them self and let the kids be who they want to be the girl doesn't look like a rat like Cole and she needs to remember she is not her parent she is a step parent i feel sorry for the kids dad mean if that was me i would be saying something if i seen this rat saying she looks like her

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@foxfamscam she posted one with the boy and say her son or something they dont look a like if they stop making the kids into miniature versions if them self and let the kids be who they want to be the girl doesn't look like a rat like Cole and she needs to remember she is not her parent she is a step parent i feel sorry for the kids dad mean if that was me i would be saying something if i seen this rat saying she looks like her
The kids are beautiful. Cole claiming they look like her is offensive 😂

• Haha
@foxfamscam i remember cole went on Britain's got talent as she tried to make out she a great dancer everytime yous see these pair dancing cole has to be the one being a choreographer and making sure the camera is always on her showing off. She never made it through the talent show the state of it
Hahahaha stop ittttttttt 😂😂🤦🤦is there footage of this?

Reactions: 1
@foxfamscam i remember cole went on Britain's got talent as she tried to make out she a great dancer everytime yous see these pair dancing cole has to be the one being a choreographer and making sure the camera is always on her showing off. She never made it through the talent show the state of it
Has she fallen asleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep saying this and then moaning when people ask who’s kids they are? Look nothing like you rat face!!
I find that a dig at someone somewhere. Whether it's their dad or the comments or whatever but shes a sneaky little 💩💩. What she doesnt realise is the father to those kids could actually destroy her and her wife. By taking those kids out limelight and keep them safe. Put same up about the boy quoting "my son" NO hes your stepson you muppet.

Don’t think the lad would have much of a say when you have these pair of wall bangers controlling their life. Be taking his hard earned money also I bet another income. Every time I see them in Dumfries they never have the kids.

My friends kids used to go to the same school as them and she said that Nicole used to drop them off most mornings and it would be always after 9am and she would just dump the car in a disabled parking bay.

Last edited:
So is it cole who is game hungry or just 2 wallopers who have teamed up to take the world by the balls 🤣🤣🤣. Seems they have been down most avenues talent wise 🙈🙈. Once Abbie makes it big with her screeching then Cole can be the backing dancer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@foxfamscam they have the kids Monday Tuesday they stay at there dad Wednesday back to her on a Thursday then back at there dads for weekend and hoildays they spend upto a week then swap that why through lockdown they were only on live on certain days

@Muchbee sorry dont think there is any videos taken of her audition

Reactions: 3
That's how impressive her dancing was then😂 as if it never happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Tiredgranny72 aw her singing career this will be the next thing she want to start making a foxfam sign a long album she cant sing one bit i mind she was on a live trying to sing a song by god she completely utterly screwed it up and her version of Whitney Houston gosh its like 2 cats fighting she cant hit the notes right especially lady gaga song fron star is born offt my ears were starting to hurt. There was one video that realy gave me a headache was cole tried to rap a song trying to be a rapper bloody hell i could do a better job if i were drunk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
@foxfamscam they have the kids Monday Tuesday they stay at there dad Wednesday back to her on a Thursday then back at there dads for weekend and hoildays they spend upto a week then swap that why through lockdown they were only on live on certain days

@Muchbee sorry dont think there is any videos taken of her audition
I doubt they would be getting money for the kids then from him. Maybe he could put in a claim from them lol. He seems to have them more during week. Maybe that's why Cole is desperate to have her own. A child he cant take away from them.

@Tiredgranny72 yes exactly

Honest to god the fact it looks like she actually measured there lugs 🙈🙈🙈 but the comments just shows how pathetic there foxfam followers are mean there grown adults acting like children these people would of had a life before these clowns came on that app
Are these people for real? Who comes out with that dribble! These 2 freaks want to bring a child into the world. Sorry to say but I hope their 12.5k accessory baby didn’t work and they loose the money. The kids a far better off with their dad and by the sounds of it he had them just as much as them so good on him.

Nicole’s brother makes an appearance on the show tonight Hmmmmmm set up!! All for the drama.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.