Cole & Abbie The Fox Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @Tiredgranny72
Anyone know why that dirt hole they call a barbers was shut yesterday? I thought it was maybe they were going on I am a celeb (as the coffee maker) or maybe ratboy was away saving another soul like she did with all the previous straight women she turned. She saves souls and makes them all better apparently!!! 🀣🀣
The shop certainly was not shut for a bloody deep clean it desperately needs!
Was they not getting the scan done was that a different day they travelled to Glasgow for it or oess it was hoildays that staff members took haha not back open to Tuesday i think

Probably another scan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Or maybe abbie illness came back 🀣🀣 anxiety depression spd ibs leg pain belly pain or it could ve a new illness since xmas is near Christmas pain or it will be #mywatersbroke haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don't have to work they fleece the vulnerable enough for their big status symbol car that will probably be in garage more times than out, as they're the most expensive pieces of tit ever. Wouldn't thank you for one. Plus the petrol alone, ooft need to keep those lives going. Mummies need your money flowing.

Mean the person behind this has to be joking she aint got a singing voice its more like being in an opra show instead of smashing glasses its hurting my ear drums .This will be abbie getting ready for x factor next year she already been on MTV why not itv 🀣🀣 aw but she has on border news before would actually be funny if she got through on x factor audition when she never on bgt i wonder if she would give abbie advise on how to act on stage

Is people actually searching these on tiktok or is that actually on there tiktok page cole_abbie before fame but according to them there not famous think they just need to read tattle coz we basically havw covered all them post people searched 🀣🀣🀣

Attachments

Was they not getting the scan done was that a different day they travelled to Glasgow for it or oess it was hoildays that staff members took haha not back open to Tuesday i think

Or maybe abbie illness came back 🀣🀣 anxiety depression spd ibs leg pain belly pain or it could ve a new illness since xmas is near Christmas pain or it will be #mywatersbroke haha
The only illness or pain lazy arse has in that dirty little rat that tries to make out she saves souls! No getting shot of that with an paracetamol hen or what ever it was you used to take while caring for people!

Well dont understand why these tools are starting youtube again they said this for months. They will be posting never do but aww god realy wanting cash the advertising must no be gan great 🀣🀣🀣 mean starting to say there will post more in 2 weeks like why start something when baby is due in a few weeks like realy. wee post about her and g but where kai ? Missing a kid out or is that post coming tonight or tomorrow. The video of 4d scan and wee kai saying he the baby poor wee dude he is defo going to feel the difference once this baby here if you haven't seen it pop over to facebook have a look

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ah the birth is going on you tube 😳😳. Seems weird a couple weeks before birth they wanna start you tube. What's the betting its getting filmed to go on one of the platforms. Probably from implantation to birth. Wee collage of videos to make some ££

Reactions: 3
Ah the birth is going on you tube 😳😳. Seems weird a couple weeks before birth they wanna start you tube. What's the betting its getting filmed to go on one of the platforms. Probably from implantation to birth. Wee collage of videos to make some ££
If its for money then they will but if abbie want the money to show off her tesco doors then they prob will i hope these midwifes actual get them told bout filming n stuff mean i think there a point where you stop like that should me intimate between couples that special moment is to be there not on phone

Anyone notice that in the million of hashtags one of them is #nostep and the following one is #stepmum!

I think they will film the birth and stick it up on YouTube. Anything for clout these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank god you posted that. I've been up most of the night worrying that I've no seen any updates on social media. Can sleep well tonight knowing all is well. Wish they would disappear from sight to be honest.

Anyone notice that in the million of hashtags one of them is #nostep and the following one is #stepmum!

I think they will film the birth and stick it up on YouTube. Anything for clout these two.
Seen that haven't a clue really. Not a step mum but a step mum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nighttime feeds peaceful times with baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if she thinks Cole is gonna let her be alone with that baby at any time, shes sadly mistaken Shell be about like a smell you can't get rid of. Hanging over the top of the 2 of them whilst she's feeding. Abbie that's COLE’S baby Best get used to it and pay your real kids attention. They're gonna need it 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank god you posted that. I've been up most of the night worrying that I've no seen any updates on social media. Can sleep well tonight knowing all is well. Wish they would disappear from sight to be honest.

Seen that haven't a clue really. Not a step mum but a step mum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nighttime feeds peaceful times with baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if she thinks Cole is gonna let her be alone with that baby at any time, shes sadly mistaken Shell be about like a smell you can't get rid of. Hanging over the top of the 2 of them whilst she's feeding. Abbie that's COLE’S baby Best get used to it and pay your real kids attention. They're gonna need it 😭😭😭😭
Aww i hope you have a peaceful sleep tonight its bad when your desperately needing updates phone in hand every minute of the but can't get or give an up date sooner but im glad they did for publicity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've been crying, shaking, throwing up
Thanks for that update I'm so happy to have a bump pic I don't know how I'd have coped without it honestly. Still so shocked this is the world's first lesbian couple going through IVF like why have none of the others thought of this. These two are groundbreakers honestly I'm so proud of them for thinking outside the box and doing what nobody else has ever done before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been crying, shaking, throwing up
Thanks for that update I'm so happy to have a bump pic I don't know how I'd have coped without it honestly. Still so shocked this is the world's first lesbian couple going through IVF like why have none of the others thought of this. These two are groundbreakers honestly I'm so proud of them for thinking outside the box and doing what nobody else has ever done before.
I know right? I wonder who will play them in the movie and Broadway adaptions? Actresses are fighting over the roles as we speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know right? I wonder who will play them in the movie and Broadway adaptions? Actresses are fighting over the roles as we speak.
I just can't believe that they are so inspirational. I need an autobiography from them it would make my dreams come true

• Haha
Oh we have had an appreciation post about cole and her suggels now guys we have one for the surrogate 🀣🀣🀣 and the comments and what a way to ask for people to buy her kids presents haha like last year xmas dash where people bought gifts and went towards the wee boys birthday and Xmas

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Not like them not to share something. Must have been warned to.keep their big traps shut. Probably by family. Ah appreciation post for about been waiting since she done 1 for Cole. Who are they fooling.
Maybe listen to kids on what they are asking for? Instead of using it for content πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can't believe that they are so inspirational. I need an autobiography from them it would make my dreams come true
I hope they do a meet and greet around the UK where they pass the baby around and a photo with him costs Β£50. I’d definitely show up to that
(Poor little bairn)

I'm thinking more Kathy Burke and joanna lumley πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nooooooo, I love those two!!! (Burke and lumley, obvs)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.