Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoo99

VIP Member
So now a book deal? A children’s book: from the same people that published David Walliams books? Unreal. What can these two illiterates write about? How to swindle twats out of money by pretending we are such nice people and do so much for charity? Unreal. I’m guessing someone will have to help them they couldn’t write a shopping list without help!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Noonoo99

VIP Member
I’ve just been called out on their live for commenting that they are giving money to people they take it off in the first place 😂 came up with some rubbish that every mother would earn money this way if they could? So we would all exploit our kids on social media for cash would we cole? Nope not all
As low as you

pipski

Chatty Member
Could play weekly Cole and abbie bingo.

video of unboxing ☑
Video of ivf ☑
Cringe video of how Cole gets mistaken for a boy ☑
Cringe video of Cole doing stupid voices and faces ☑
Video of how they are the first and only lesbians in the world ☑
Cringe video of how they met ☑

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
To them anyone is a Karen (I hate that term) if you don’t like them. Also if you don’t think they are the greatest Mothers ever and you don’t believe they are the best same sex couple ever.
All content creators are the same. If anyone posts anything different to their opinion, they are Karens or trolls or bullies etc. It drives me mad because the real world is full of people with different opinions, it’s what keeps life (and people) interesting, yet when it’s online it’s a different matter

pipski

Chatty Member
Travelling to a random place to meet people the fastest person wins something didn't anc n dec do something like this this will happen tomorrow

They will be live to tell people where they are... basically meet n great and to win a prize
Think we can meet and greet and 🥊🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah nothing wrong with her the night jumping up and down opening and pulling out items from bags n boxes trying to put a hoover together 350 quid amazon pallet from ebay

Have a giggle thanks to the people outside of tattle who made these up and was ok to share them on here i know you enjoye these theads as much as we do
Hahahahhaa love it

I’m so sick of them with all these random shite my wife buys online. Are they ever going to wake up to the reality of what is going on in the UK with the cost of living crisis!? Nicole and her fucking slipped discs. I slipped 3 discs and couldn’t even move for the pain. Was in hospital for pain relief and had to have physio. Not a chance could I have done the things she does. Ughhhh fucking so annoying. That baby voice makes me cringe so fucking bad.

Last edited:
Who in 2022 puts a hat on like this

For someone who doesn't like being called a male but she certainly looking and acting the part

She got a lot of secrets scandles money house bills debts. There Friends and very close family sorry both families i should add. All in due course they are all ready slipping up trust issues you name it evan other ex family members are letting out information about them in places where they want people to hear it and know its about them. Lots of information being pass on and one person who isnt very happy bout 2 peoples certain behaviour in front of kids there a lot going on behind the camera and this is great so tattle will hear everything very soon. ⏳⏳⏰️

Attachments

Last edited:
Fk sake wain in hospital and your trying to justify you telling facebook whats wrong with hudson you could just say its private abd were keeping it private we met a few people they think there big time wannabes there nothing yours a pathetic having to use your own son for clout and gain money for keep what happens with hudson private not for socail media no matter what people say or ask just tell them its private im sure they would understand or jusy give a breif uodate saying looks he in hospital he ok thats it yous are not parents yous are sumbags who would sell they own kids on social media for what sympathy yous are a joke
---
Trying to apologise for useing the term funny turn

Last edited:

Mardymermaid

Chatty Member
Mum mum annoys me as well totally get same sex parents having names to differentiate but mum mum just annoys me

• Haha

LeishaB

It gets me irrationally annoyed when they (Cole) says they’re getting the embryo “implanted”. No it’s getting transferred into the womb space and it’s only if the womb lining is receptive and the embryo is developing properly that it will physically implant in the lining after a few days. It would be great if clinics could physically implant it in the lining then all IVF transfers would be a 100% success rate.

I’m being pedantic but it annoys me :m
I felt the same annoyance when they were saying that this baby would be Hudsons twin so they would have twins. The definition of twins is "two children born at the same birth" not made during the same cycle, they have to be born at the same time. Its such a little thing but as mother of twins that had a difficult pregnancy purely because it was twins, it's very annoying (it could also because it's coming from these two attention seekers 😂)

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Only thing they have said cole liked the house abbie doesn't but noyhing ever been mentioned. They have been spitting out a rant just caught up on facebook video. They been getting comments ablut huddy boy he looks like he had a disability. Mean as far what comments i have seen not many people have saod anything i sure they make up shit for the sake of it. Or less they been reading a certain page but end of the day people will ask there nothing wrong with that. Like you take off to people calling you a male but when a guy thought you were starting t you never butt his head off like the big woman you try to be. The money you get is goving to you by people hard working people. Why can yous not turn ypur gifs off look at the people who are struggling to pay electricity n gas and there cole walking about with a new pair of balenciaga trainers worth £825 no like you bragging and showing off did you get a deal with them to
I haven’t saw this rant but I believe you. This is what annoys me about these two (and other chronic oversharers on social media) From day one that wee boy has been all over social media. He doesn’t know the meaning of the word privacy. A ring light is his best pal. Dumb and Dumber can’t have it both ways. If you overshare every little detail of your life you invite comment- good and bad. I have a streamer friend who uses tik tok and twitch and guess what? She manages to keep her children out of it. Crazy I know right?

But for Dumb and Dumber they don’t have a talent (being gay isn’t one Cole) or a special skill that makes people want to watch them Or engage with them. Unless does swindling the vulnerable count? The only thing this pair of sad sacks can do is whore their children out for views, remind us every video they are gay, do stupid dances and open up boxes of shite. And anyone can do that.

instasham13

Chatty Member
Wow that house. I like the back aspect and garden but not a fan of the current owners style. Do agree the kitchen will be better where they plan to put it as the current kitchen seems a bit small for a house of that size.

I don't fancy the upkeep of that house if the monet dries up. Surely they will need to hire a Gardner for the giant hedges etc. I'd also be cleaning the glass balcony constantly.

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
I did wonder how they got it on the NHS if she already has two kids. Makes sense they lied. Cringing about coles video about not having kids. It’s like whenever the engagement is low, let’s film a sympathy video. I don’t know how anyone takes them serious. They make me feel sick with embarrassment for them.
This is the same woman who said the thought of being pregnant herself made her physically sick!

Renegade121

They haven't popped up on my fyp for ages then suddenly they announce they are going to try ivf again and they are back.

I partly wonder now if part of the decision behind it is the attention it brings.

Chrisxo

VIP Member
I think the world is so shit now you do a few years of stupid dancing tiktoks etc and can afford to buy a house like that outright it’s disgusting

deli78

Chatty Member
I smell💩 with the stolen embryos story. All made up to get shares and likes on the live . Also why did cole have to put on her sunglasses was that so we can't see her eyes and tell that she's made this all up. Yes cole we don't believe your story

Reactions: 7