Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Another tattoo reveal and next will be more IVF. Their content is extremely boring and just the same shite day in day out. The wee man is the most annoying person I have ever ever seen online. Well him, delightful Dee and Paul Breach. Three of them most annoying people on the planet
They’ve got to keep the coin rolling in somehow.

Reactions: 1

Roarr

That house only has 3/4 bedrooms, so when Cole decides she wants more kids from her broodmare I can only assume Abbies kids will lose out

windupmerchant

Got 2 sets of apple iPods in one of the mystery boxes. I bet they don’t get donated. Makes me laugh when they say they donate everything when they open up every item and maul it about cough on it etc. set of mingers 😂
I think Cole put those in the box if I am being honest 🤣

Thanks for the new thread once this page is at 50 then hopefully have the next one to expose these clowns hopefully get more people to listen and who knows the followers might just know this thread since the influencers like to drop tattle comments we do love a tattle drop
---
Cocaine disorder more like!
Well they did like a bit of the old grass back in the day coz she got high dont own the rights to that song but you get the jist lol
---
The new thread has been locked?
It will be open once this one is done has to reach page 50 first

When it suits her narrative.
Thats true she hate being called a man but can accept being called Tomboy she hates people asking her if she is a man she dresses and acts like a man ive said it before im not taken it out on people who feel comfortable in what there dress good on them but when she criticises others for calling her a man people might not know her and automatically think she a man due to the appearance and her way of acting sorry if that does sound rude but the facts are true there many videos of her and her problems if being a tomboy
---
Have you seen the post about their baby being someone else's biological son. Wth
Its on there ivf update post
---
Cole i will defo name drop haha big bad cole to scared to name drop the name then give it the big i am bla bla bla then go yeah this person might suffer mental health problems then abbie goes after what i seen she defo has mental health. So for 2 people saying that did they not say they suffer from anxiety and depression in the past but ok to stand in turkey and dis someone on there mental health they lie bout there mental health every day and not one person pulls them up on it but tattle will say the truth
---
Evan hudson had enough of his mum mum lies i would be tae

Attachments

Last edited: