Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I've said before those 2 older kids are treated as props for good videos. Earlier on in the threads it's said Cole isn't so sweet and light to them. In my OPINION with what I'm seeing and have seen. Cole is a predator and latches on to vulnerable women then fucks with their minds. Especially kids. She uses them 2 as leveridge against their dad. She's vile about him on social media even going so far as to plant rhe seed the kids wanted to be Howat so they are same as the young one. I call bullshit on that. They love their dad and she xant stand it because and rightly so she cannot fill his boots. Wee girl is nearly a teenager and the funs gonna start
I 100 percent believe that about her. Those kids Dad does so so well so stay calm and not retaliate because that wee rat must be pushing his buttons on the daily.

Reactions: 9

leabytottle

VIP Member
Surely the health visitors must have said something about his weight? He’s the weight of a 2 year old not an 8 month old that has to be of concern ?
I’ve not commented on here before, but I’ve not liked them for ages. I was so shocked when I saw Hudson in a video yesterday. As someone who had a premature baby (1lb 12oz!) they will 100% be checking his weight gain. I know it’s the opposite end to my child, but it’s still dangerous. There’s no way they won’t have been told. What can they possibly be feeding him for him to be the weight of an 18 month old at 8 months?! I wonder if there are health issues causing his weight, and they’ve not disclosed them? However, they share everything, so would be shocked if they kept that quiet!

pipski

Chatty Member
Anyone ever notice the comments are full of older woman who act like they have entered a prize draw and added a sob story thinking it will increase their chances 🤣 Cole probably loves this as it just proves how gullible her “fans” are. I cannot stand her at all. The dancing ect should be shown to DWP if she is claiming PIP because I’ve never seen anyone able to jump about and dance like that with a bad back! I’ve had slipped discs and it was absolutely agony. No way I’d have been doing the things she does. Wish she would grow up with the faces too.

• Heart

Teaforme

Just been watching a couple of videos, they’re just getting worse🤮
Also, am I the only person here that is concerned about the balcony and how close the furniture is to the edge? All it’ll take is for them to take their eyes off one of the kids for a minute. Ugh.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
And the lie continues how someone with bad back pain gets moaned at on a daily basis by her wifey

But then you have to take into account her 2 slipped disc in her neck... but as you can see and hear in this video they done this video a few times to get hudson to giggle.... this post inst about hudson so lifting him up and swinging him about that going to some pressure on arms back neck ect but its amazing how she can still continue to have these problems... aswell infact she evan tried to say she was paralysed and abbie had undress her utter lies
The only thing wrong with her back is the amount if time she spends in it. There's eff all wring with it. Just doesn't want Abbie at home alone with HER son while she's working simple as.

pipski

Chatty Member
I think that harness Abbie wears has been forced on her by Nicole. She’s probably got reins and pulls her back every time she tries to run away 😂😂😂

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
There's no way you can go kart if you have a bad back! It's bumpy and you use your muscles without realising, seat and posture is awful. She's such a liar 🤥

Dolly doo

I hate that fang faced Nicole. She thinks she's the big I am. When you're actually not. I was taken in by both of them. It's all about money. Why don't they both say instead of sending stars and spending 99p per month to us. Give the money to a food bank. No they won't they are comfortable with money now. Why oh why buy shite mystery boxes when they are a complete waste of money. Why not give the money to as I said a food bank on the quiet. I am disappointed in myself for being fooled by them. A lesson learnt

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
OMG, I hope Abby’s sons pals don’t see this. Can you imagine the abuse he’s going to get. Absolutely ridiculous behaviour from a gorwn adult. Abbie should have put her foot down and if she was that adamant to get it, it shouldn’t have been posted on social media. Those kids are going to be bullied so bad for this.
I've said before those 2 older kids are treated as props for good videos. Earlier on in the threads it's said Cole isn't so sweet and light to them. In my OPINION with what I'm seeing and have seen. Cole is a predator and latches on to vulnerable women then fucks with their minds. Especially kids. She uses them 2 as leveridge against their dad. She's vile about him on social media even going so far as to plant rhe seed the kids wanted to be Howat so they are same as the young one. I call bullshit on that. They love their dad and she xant stand it because and rightly so she cannot fill his boots. Wee girl is nearly a teenager and the funs gonna start

Spanor511

VIP Member
Anytime I ever see them out people avoid them!
I’ve seen them in the wild and they’re as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside. Faces absolutely tripping them, Abby looks like she has a serious eating disorder. Feel sorry for Abbies kids, having to put up with that chaos. No amount of money or big houses makes up for crackpot parents.

pipski

Chatty Member
That’s it…giving up my job and being a full time fanny on social media 🤣

ugh*it* annoys me so much. Wee rat

deli78

Chatty Member
Trying to make it normal for 2 mum's having kids. Oh wait a family member and her wife started having kids well over 20 years ago yet according to this pair off a holes it's not been happening. Its like they are living back in the dark ages and they think they are the first to do these things . News flash queen abbie and Queen Cole your not the first and you won't be the last . Now stop trying to make money from them kids and earn a living like everyone else.

Spanor511

VIP Member
If you need to prove that much how happy you are then it's obvious that your very much far from happy
Didn’t look happy when I seen them at Flip Out months ago. Infact the exact opposite. Abby looked like she was depressed out her nut. No wonder, listening to that wee prick Cole all day, obsessing over not being a man and being famous.

I've just recently started seeing these 2 and I have a few questions.... 🤣

1. Firstly do they not care at all about the planet with the amount of stuff Abbie orders online? Who has room for all that shit?

2. What did they do work wise before selling themselves online?

And 3. I'm guessing the oldest kids are Abbies biological ones from a previous relationship with a guy?
They think coz they have money they can buy stuff and show people what they bought and abbies stupid faces like she forgotten what she buys

Both are barbers but only do one same style hair cut which is a skin fade

Yes there abbies kids from her ex boyfriend and hudson from ivf
---
Someone tash needs bleached 🤣🤣🤣 or shower and wipe the tan off its giving ya a filthy look
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gonnaeno

They'll be making thousands upon thousands between all their social media subscriptions. Hopefully they saved most of it to put towards a deposit. Or am I very naive 😂😂😂

moo.89

I’ve gone from liking these two to cannot stand. I enjoyed their content when pregnant with Hudson & finding out they were pregnant, it was more natural, now it’s all for tik tok and likes. Abbie sitting in the bathroom, with the pregnancy test and recording herself, ick!!! I’m sure people who go through IVF or fertility issues or just trying to conceive fee like this & want to test early, but who records it and puts it on tik tok. It’s just cringe now..