Cole & Abbie #9 Is that Jimmy Saville?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for social medias biggest fakes
Wooohoo no 9 who would of thought that we would be on the 9th thread about these pair we have all came a long way but we are here and staying looking at the lies and pointing out the truth in the end like jimmy they will get caught out they actual have some traits in common jimmy and cole 🤣

Reactions: 5
3rd video of day in hudson perspective how dam boring the content is running low.. so much for there busy week ahead. Must be hard living like a howat god i wish i was a part of that family 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
3rd video of day in hudson perspective how dam boring the content is running low.. so much for there busy week ahead. Must be hard living like a howat god i wish i was a part of that family 🤦‍♀️
I thought that yesterday, I guess it will be a day in the life of Huddy boy from now until the end of TikTok. They’re so boring. No longer following, just can’t abide them, trying to be current and cutting edge. They’re nothing special at all.
guess they’ll need to make another baby soon for new content

Reactions: 4
I have heard all thing with these two but this cracking one tops it

Abbie " what people dont understand is cole is only in pain while working in barber shop " but jumping about trampoline park and pushing a pram walking cycling ect lifting mystery boxes bending over ect doesn't cause back pain just cutting people hair she took that from abbie if you can remember about the whole pregnancy i raises this in a thread she couldn't cut hair of a child with disabilities coz she pregnant.... cole ill give you a 2/10 for that. 🤣🤣🤣Mean abbie just said when cole no in the barber shop she not in pain but when she in the barber shop she in pain aw its a hard life. Abbie she paralysed she has to undress her mean come on you lying clowns she crys all night its horrific but will cry at love island 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ive begged and begged her to stop working in the barber shop wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absoloute liars. Scammers and thieves. Stealing money from the vulnerable. Once this cost of living hits watch them scramble back to work. Gonna need it. People will need to pick between heat and food.

Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣 its the arm movements that hurt her back 2 slipped dics on top of her spine when her arm in the air its pinching the nerve... so this must be the new howat medicial examination of 2022 abbie had pregnancy 2020

@foxfamscam 2022 cole had medical problems

Its the sequel from abbies 2020 best seller

Cole loves the barbers shop for her mental health but i thought if she steps ine foot she has bad back pain fron the 2 slipped discs 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Let’s see what happens then. They give up their jobs due to ill health…claim benefits. They won’t be able to claim gifts or do promotions for money, not if they’re that unwell they can’t work.
If they say that they can’t cut hair, they will be told to do something else. But if they get sickness benefits they won’t be able to do any of this tit they do on the daily. They will never make enough off social media to support their family. They aren’t popular.

So do us all a favor
Would you find somebody else to blame
'Cause your words are like bullets and I'm the way your weapons aim
I guess I could fill a book with things that I don't know about you baby
You're not misunderstood but you got
You got to go
Living in a fantasy
(Lies)
Don't even know reality
(Lies)
When you start talking I start walking
(Lies)
Lies
Lies
Lies
Don't even wanna know the truth
(Lies)
The devil has his eye on you girl
(Lies)
When you start talking I start walking
(Lies)
Lies
Lies
Lies

I dont own the ccopyright to the lyrics but big thanks to mcfly coz ratboy wifey say and told everyone about cole back pain then it was said the arm movements cause back pain but she is not i repeat is not in barber shop she at home 🤣🤣 in-between clients her shoulder seem to slip. So she is basically saying she looks like frankistine after each client so what does cole do lifts her arms so they will be awfy quiet tuesday Wednesday Thursday as they have friends staying over ohh only fans picking up 🤣🤣🤣 for they adult party 🥳

I think thet are taking the piss never have i heard of her playing a harmonica but to win medals in Scotland 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it must in a forgotten gem on cole life jobs and achievements the face for Scotlands biggest ratman goes to cole howat outstanding performance on her harmonica and the acting deserves a bafta

Attachments

Last edited:
I have heard all thing with these two but this cracking one tops it

Abbie " what people dont understand is cole is only in pain while working in barber shop " but jumping about trampoline park and pushing a pram walking cycling ect lifting mystery boxes bending over ect doesn't cause back pain just cutting people hair she took that from abbie if you can remember about the whole pregnancy i raises this in a thread she couldn't cut hair of a child with disabilities coz she pregnant.... cole ill give you a 2/10 for that. 🤣🤣🤣Mean abbie just said when cole no in the barber shop she not in pain but when she in the barber shop she in pain aw its a hard life. Abbie she paralysed she has to undress her mean come on you lying clowns she crys all night its horrific but will cry at love island 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ive begged and begged her to stop working in the barber shop wtf
Well, I guess barbering is the wrong profession for them both then!! 😅

• Haha
Spot the danger in this 1st photo

2nd photo her arm ar lifting up where back pain ( lies) if you had slip discs cole you wouldn’t be able to do stuff like this
You’re so right, a genuine slipped disc injury stops this sort of movement. Either you can’t do it full stop or it hurts too much.
A slipped disc doesn’t sort itself out from time to time, it’s a full time situation
Also, not being funny, but the only time you’d put your arms above your head to cut hair, would be if you were sat on the floor whilst they sat in a chair higher than you.
Utter crap

Reactions: 8
This is a bit confusing for cole doesnt like being called a man coz of they way she looks

But will expect thank son and she fine with that evan lowering her voice to sound like a man ?
🤦‍♀️
Bloody hell, not this again….
She looks and acts like a man, so of course people are going to think she’s a boy. Especially an older person.
If Nicole doesn’t like people thinking she’s male then maybe she ought to think about how she dresses and behaves. Yes of course people can wear whatever they like, but they can’t control how others perceive them. So boring.
she comes across as male whether she likes it or not.
It’s not news.
Change the record.
I was in Asda once when I was younger and wearing a top that did have some green in it, a man started to ask me where things were.
He thought I worked in Asda because it looked like I was dressed as if I actually worked there.
Same principle. honest mistake. Not a big deal…….

Reactions: 6
Feel sorry for the kids dad having to see and be this for sure them kids will never be howat them kids deserve better i would be ashamed to be a howat

So please read the following post...

This is after her facebook live stating about her back and slipped discs
Honestly why cant people see the lies
She full of her self she cant remember what she told her millions of followers and them other 2 clowns dain my head aswell.....

Tattle will call you out cole your lies are starting to all come out thanks to yourself

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.