Coffee.and.curves lovinglifeandlattes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real?? Seems an innocent question......there's no need for such a rude response. If she doesn't want people to ask about her wls maybe she needs to stop talking about it in every single post, reel and story. She really gives no thought or consideration to anyone but herself....she does realise people have actual problems right......like a war in Ukraine..... she is honestly a disgusting individual.....rant over
Is she for real what a nasty prick. She might loose weight and look good and be healthy now but it will never change such an ugly personality I've never known someone to be such a nasty rude witch ok social media.
I hope someone reports her bag business and her page get closed down I'm sure her local authority will be more than happy to look into it.
After seeing the state of her driving speeding like the only person on the road it's just reinforced what kind of person she is to me. I don't think from watching her stories there is anything good to say abou her. I mean she does realise she can turn story replies off doesn't she instead of keep moaning about people's stupid questions.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s getting worse she’s absolutely awful the arrogance and attitude is vile I just want to punch her in the face lol

Reactions: 3
She's such a rude bleep. "Since when is a tummy bug a Covid symptom?" Since always you bleeping idiot but especially with the newer variants. She's so arrogant she won't even take a test in case she's proven wrong.

She's such a rude bleep. "Since when is a tummy bug a Covid symptom?" Since always you bleeping idiot but especially with the newer variants. She's so arrogant she won't even take a test in case she's proven wrong.
She is the most rude individual I've ever seen on Insta! She said it was 'food poisoning" then a stomach bug....then said she had to go out to do things.....so that'll be nice spreading her bugs everywhere.....utterly clueless. Gastric issues can easily be a covid symptoms, especially when she said all her bones were sore, but totally agree with you, no way she'll take a test!

She is the most rude individual I've ever seen on Insta! She said it was 'food poisoning" then a stomach bug....then said she had to go out to do things.....so that'll be nice spreading her bugs everywhere.....utterly clueless. Gastric issues can easily be a covid symptoms, especially when she said all her bones were sore, but totally agree with you, no way she'll take a test!
She’s off on a rant now! If she’s loosing friends she needs to look at herself I wouldn’t want to be friends with such an obnoxious witch either

Reactions: 6
Had to look and see if she had a thread, what a delight she is 😳🙈she's bought lots of followers today must be to make up for how many must be leaving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to look and see if she had a thread, what a delight she is 😳🙈she's bought lots of followers today must be to make up for how many must be leaving 😂
What she’s lost in weight she’s gained In arrogance and rudeness I hope it all goes tits up for her now wonder she’s single

Reactions: 4
Is she for real what a nasty prick. She might loose weight and look good and be healthy now but it will never change such an ugly personality I've never known someone to be such a nasty rude witch ok social media.
I hope someone reports her bag business and her page get closed down I'm sure her local authority will be more than happy to look into it.
After seeing the state of her driving speeding like the only person on the road it's just reinforced what kind of person she is to me. I don't think from watching her stories there is anything good to say abou her. I mean she does realise she can turn story replies off doesn't she instead of keep moaning about people's stupid questions.

[email protected]
Is it healthy though?

Reactions: 2
Jesus, she’s a piece of work! For someone who is so “happy” with herself she’s a proper angry witch. She needs to seek therapy for her anger issues.
Also she’s a walking contradiction….. perfect example, “I won’t share where I work, SO DON’T ASK ME” *angry voice* 2 days later, tags the place she works. 🤦🏼‍♀️😳
She’s a mess. She will lose all of her weight but she will still look like a pig. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has mentioned before that she didn't get any therapy before WLS and I've never seen anyone more in need of therapy in my life. That level of anger all the time can't be healthy

Reactions: 6