Coffee.and.curves lovinglifeandlattes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is awful! I can't believe how rude she is. If she doesn't want questions asked she shouldn't be putting everything online. She really is vile, she thinks she's all that and more!!

Reactions: 3
Omg. No need for that at all, I follow a few WLS accounts and they're so good with providing info etc. Like even if they don't have time to reply they redirect people to a highlight or something. Someone's obviously hangry 🙄

Anyone that continues to say "I'm not an hole..but..." Is in fact an hole.
Rude.Ignorant.Up herself. Why the hell does she put all her stuff out there to her following if she doesn't want questions of course she is going to get some silly questions that's part and parcel of having a public social media profile with a large following she is behaving like a complete twit I don't know why she bothers if she's always so bloody fuming all the time. There's plain speaking and there is just rude and that's rude I was shocked listening to her if I'm honest. How this woman has friends is beyond me with her attitude.

And those screenshots above are not a good example of the fillers she had recently had 😔😔 shed look much better without them such a shame people need to do this to themselves

I’m sorry but bleeping rules?? Rules to follow her and what to speak about and what not. who does she think she is? Hahahahaah

Reactions: 5
The neck of these people charging for "consultations" when they're not medical professionals and barely a wet week out of surgery themselves!! There are tons of supports out there from actually qualified people, if you're gonna pay someone, pay a real expert.

Reactions: 2
Another lovely story from this horror of a woman.....moaning again about how awful people are.....does she realise there's far, far more important things going on in the world right now than her wls........she really is totally vile
She really is a vile witch

So this woman talks about people being "c*nts" well I can categorically confirm she drives like one. Up my arse on the A127 doing over the speed limit when I had my baby in the car. Vile. It was definitely her she drives one of those fiat 500s

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Is she openly selling counterfeit handbags on her insta? I've seen her advertise them before!

Reactions: 2
Is she for real?? Seems an innocent question......there's no need for such a rude response. If she doesn't want people to ask about her wls maybe she needs to stop talking about it in every single post, reel and story. She really gives no thought or consideration to anyone but herself....she does realise people have actual problems right......like a war in Ukraine..... she is honestly a disgusting individual.....rant over

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4