Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right! Be thankful you can afford it to start with. Didnt help you ate out yet again. You could of made a lil picnic and made a day out of it as Wellington farm/country park is pretty big so you do get what you pay for
They wouldn’t have a clue, they probably don’t even know how to make a picnic / pack one.

She is obsessed with a strawberry print isn’t she?

I don’t know why but when she puts her fingers together against her thumb as she’s describing something she likes really irritates me
Another new video all about strawberry print 😒 its getting too much and feel like shes being a bit insensitive when it comes to spending. Cost of living crisis for all other families and here she is in matalan saying £9 for a strawberry towel is a bargain and wants to buy a door wreath for £22

Reactions: 8
😶 now she is struggling to a change a nappy....

Just what... what on earth. Seriously! Get a grip Emma.

Reactions: 1
Its £40!! For that toy she stuck in her head. Jeeeez they do have money to burn. Just stuck one of her toys in hands. I have a fidgety 6 month old and i swear by using a teething toy or fidget spinner to keep her occupied when changing her

Surprise surprise, he couldnt wait 10 mins for the pizza without having a beer 🙄
I can bet the haven holiday is a gift maybe as they dont do anything otherwise!

Reactions: 6
Of course he wants a Guinness with his breakfast. Even on a Sunday normally I don’t know how she can let him drive with Bella in the car. I know it’s only one but ridiculous

Of course he wants a Guinness with his breakfast. Even on a Sunday normally I don’t know how she can let him drive with Bella in the car. I know it’s only one but ridiculous
I have a lil girl 2 months younger than Bella and i wouldnt let my husband drive the car with us in it after 1 drink. I know its just 1 and its allowed but i dont feel comfortable. Plus the way he drank that pint whilst waiting for the pizza, this guy has a issue that he cant not drink on a family holiday. I get in the evening with a meal or watching the evening entertainment. But here he is in the morning moaning he wants a pint

• Heart
Surprise surprise, he couldnt wait 10 mins for the pizza without having a beer 🙄
I can bet the haven holiday is a gift maybe as they dont do anything otherwise!
Quoting myself cos I called the #gifted trip!
Of course they wouldn't take Bella away with their own money 😅
Just seemed an excuse for Ryan to get pissed and moan about the activities on offer 🤷🏻‍♀️
The hints about a second baby too is annoying.. they can barely do stuff with their first one but I suppose its another money maker

Good call, it was always going to be an AD. They would never take Bella to those activities unless they were free and paid to do so.
Poor child had never been to a park until recently (and they are free)

Reactions: 2
He is gross! He seems more bothered about where his next drink is coming from which is weird. He looks drunk in that McDonalds video he has posted tonight. It also says a lot about him that he doesn’t work and never goes home to see his family unless it is a special occasion. Emma is a doormat and quite dim.

Reactions: 4
The video where he orders a Guiness at 11.30am just shows he’s an absolute walking red flag. Em clearly doesn’t want him to drink that early and is pissed right off with him, yet he thinks it’s hysterical. She says to him ‘we’re on a family holiday’, but clearly getting pissed is more of a priority to him. Vile.

Reactions: 4