Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many! How can ems look at how much he’s changed and be okay with it??
Probably because she's a spoilt princess that doesn't lift a finger, can't do anything without Ryan/her mum and is staying on the gravy train!

Reactions: 5
It’s not like it’s just them two anymore though. They have a child to take care of. I don’t even find Ryan funny anymore either.

Reactions: 4
Ryan is her first and only bf, she went straight from home, to living with him to popping a baby out. She’s never been independent, she’s a princess.

Reactions: 8
Her latest advert for deichmann shoes is cringe. As if she will be seen wearing those trainers including ryan. We've only ever seen them wear nike dunks so pointless advert if we will never see them wearing theses freebies

As if they've got a Thermomix 🙄 hardly relatable to their audience when they cost over a grand to buy
She still managed to mess the recipe up as well so was a bit of a waste if it was gifted

All the people in the comments saying they need one... just follow a recipe online and mix it yourself, save yourself a grand 😂

Also what was the point in the robot hoover if they have so much tit all over the floor 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Super ignorant and embarrassing of Emma to be promoting that Kyte Baby company. They are known for refusing to accommodate one of their staff members whose baby was born prematurely and had to spend an extended period of time in NICU. She requested to work from home for the period her baby would be in hospital so she could be close by and they refused and said she had to be on site full time. They are clearly a company that doesn’t care for mothers or babies and Emma should be ashamed.

• Wow
Super ignorant and embarrassing of Emma to be promoting that Kyte Baby company. They are known for refusing to accommodate one of their staff members whose baby was born prematurely and had to spend an extended period of time in NICU. She requested to work from home for the period her baby would be in hospital so she could be close by and they refused and said she had to be on site full time. They are clearly a company that doesn’t care for mothers or babies and Emma should be ashamed.
All about the ££££££. I bet she never researches the brands she works with. Like that fertility app, she has said before her and Ryan got pregnant first time they tried so why would she need be using that app ‘monthly’

Reactions: 1
All about the ££££££. I bet she never researches the brands she works with. Like that fertility app, she has said before her and Ryan got pregnant first time they tried so why would she need be using that app ‘monthly’
The fact they never shop in tescos but promote it. Constantly eating out or take aways but promote hello fresh

They seem to be pushing the thermomix lately, undeclared as?!
I have been meaning to say the same thing. They both posted videos using it the other day. There’s a creator on TikTok who works in influencer marketing and she said that some brands are asking influencers to advertise products without declaring it and offering them more money to do so. I think Emily Canham got put on the ASA naughty list for pushing the Ninja Creami and not declaring the videos as adverts.

• Angry
They would have 100% definitely not have bought it!

In one of his videos he said people have been asking where to buy one and his reply was "I think you just get them from thermomix, they're quite expensive" absolute dicks not declaring it as an ad!

Emma really is a princess. She had to ask what to do with baby on holiday??? Didn’t her mum go on holiday with her as a kid? I know she’s a first time mum but she clearly has no actual friends to ask

That stew and dumplings looked bloody awful 🤢 Definitely not a great ambassador for that expensive machine they're suddenly flaunting.

That stew and dumplings looked bloody awful 🤢 Definitely not a great ambassador for that expensive machine they're suddenly flaunting.
Its clearly a gift they got otherwise they wouldnt be banging on about it 24/7. Ive never made a beef stew. Ut even i know its not something thats thrown together in an hour, its best taking all day to cook

Am I the only one who thinks it looks an odd colour? It almost has a grey tint to it 😕

Seen videos of them goin to CBeebies land why go wen belle is so young an then ended up goin on rides on their own taking it in turns an yet again he has to hav a beer can’t even stay of it wen they go to CBeebies land

• Wow