Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma spent the first 8 months watching Greys Anatomy. Bella only went on a swing the other week for the first time.
Ryan always moaning about anything family stuff that they do. But I never see Bella actually doing anything. The pottery painting Bella was just sat in her chair whilst watching rather than help her with the brush and get her painting. Emma making yet ANOTHER berry plate

Reactions: 4
Omg that accent he puts on drives me bloody mad... Also I think its the 1st time I've seen little one smile.

I avoid them these days but just seen an Instagram post of Bella laughing for the first time.. Now I know, I know, all children do things at their own pace but 9 months and she’s only just laughing, surely not?! My boy was laughing away at weeks old, how boring are they as parents that she’s never laughed before!! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I avoid them these days but just seen an Instagram post of Bella laughing for the first time.. Now I know, I know, all children do things at their own pace but 9 months and she’s only just laughing, surely not?! My boy was laughing away at weeks old, how boring are they as parents that she’s never laughed before!! 🤯
I've got a 5 month old and she's been laughing since 3 months old, I also thought it was bizzarre that she's only just laughing??

Reactions: 3
I've got a 5 month old and she's been laughing since 3 months old, I also thought it was bizzarre that she's only just laughing??
I wondered if she maybe meant Bella was now copying them laughing and it had been worded wrong but if you think about it - probably not.

The poor girls been stuck watching Grey’s Anatomy since she was born, doesn’t know what laughing is! She doesn’t interact with other children, never does any activities unless it’s an AD, it’s actually so sad to see how most of these creators kids lives have been/will be impaired due to lazy parenting.

Reactions: 1
I supposed the cruise will be #gifted or #ad too?
It must be as why would you bring a baby on a cruise!?!
My uncle and his wife are massive cruisers and they say they love them as there are never any young children. My parents went on one last year with TUI and even they said theres nothing for young children unless you go on a disney cruise. Cant use any of the pools, too tiring to be dragging a baby around each port, constant worry of the balcony. Ryan would be in his element no stop drinking all day

Theyve never been on one before so no common sense so must be a freebie. Why not go to a child friendly hotel, where you can chill by the pool each day.

I hate to speculate but I think she may be pregnant … few tells in the videos … we shall see

She must be mad to have a second with Ryan while he’s clearly got a drink problem but she’s said she wants 2 under 2 …

I hate to speculate but I think she may be pregnant … few tells in the videos … we shall see

She must be mad to have a second with Ryan while he’s clearly got a drink problem but she’s said she wants 2 under 2 …
What Emma wants Emma gets though.

Reactions: 2
I don't have kids yet so wasn't sure if it was normal that Bella never seemed to be smiling. Always a frowny face

I don't have kids yet so wasn't sure if it was normal that Bella never seemed to be smiling. Always a frowny face
Perhaps it’s a sign that home life is actually quite serious when they’re not filming.

I saw them in the wild in Sainsbury’s on Sunday around lunch time so no idea why he needed to do a last minute dash to M&S later that afternoon for BBQ food. All seems fake to me. Anyway Ems was shopping & looking at the food while he had the phone in baby Strawberry’s face the entire time. Like nonstop. I actually felt sorry for the kid.

I saw them in the wild in Sainsbury’s on Sunday around lunch time so no idea why he needed to do a last minute dash to M&S later that afternoon for BBQ food. All seems fake to me. Anyway Ems was shopping & looking at the food while he had the phone in baby Strawberry’s face the entire time. Like nonstop. I actually felt sorry for the kid.
It's all content content content. Who goes to the supermarket every single day to get dinner - and literally 5 minutes before they want to eat. They've made eating their MO now and that's how they make their money.