Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freebie from Alton towers. Loads of tik tokers seem to be going

Seen videos of them goin to CBeebies land why go wen belle is so young an then ended up goin on rides on their own taking it in turns an yet again he has to hav a beer can’t even stay of it wen they go to CBeebies land

Why wouldn’t you check the opening times so you can get their early and make the most not having to rush around

Reactions: 2
Seen videos of them goin to CBeebies land why go wen belle is so young an then ended up goin on rides on their own taking it in turns an yet again he has to hav a beer can’t even stay of it wen they go to CBeebies land
By the looks of it, hes having more than just 1 beer. 1 beer ok fair enough but they are eating in a cbeebies restaurant so its not the greatest. But more than 1 beer, you have a issue

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Freebie from Alton towers. Loads of tik tokers seem to be going
They don’t take her to anything unless it’s a freebie it’s actually so sad. Never heard of them taking her swimming, soft play or even a bloody park. They also seem to be late for everything they ever do, even when going to hospital appointments for the baby or booked lunches it’s always “oh we’re a little late but hopefully they’ll see us” they’re honestly so entitled. I’m always early for everything I do, I get so much anxiety of letting anyone down and I like making the most of occasions and get there as soon as they are open wherever we may go.

So glad these 2 dossers have a thread. I used to really like them. me & Emma were pregnant at the same time although I was 2 months in front. I was really looking forward to watching her mummy content as we were both having our first babies and I don’t have any mum friends, quite sad I guess but I was SHOOK and didn’t know where to turn for mum advice. Anyway how out of touch they both turned out to be!! lazy slobs. Our motherhood journeys have turned out to be very different, she’s an absolute brat, Ryan is a walking red flag and seems absolutely horrid. The doting dad tit is definitely an act. Don’t get me wrong I am NOT a perfect parent, but as soon as I recovered from my episiotomy we were doing swimming, soft play, baby sensory the LOT. Has Bella ever been anywhere that isn’t an undeclared ad?

Reactions: 6
So glad these 2 dossers have a thread. I used to really like them. me & Emma were pregnant at the same time although I was 2 months in front. I was really looking forward to watching her mummy content as we were both having our first babies and I don’t have any mum friends, quite sad I guess but I was SHOOK and didn’t know where to turn for mum advice. Anyway how out of touch they both turned out to be!! lazy slobs. Our motherhood journeys have turned out to be very different, she’s an absolute brat, Ryan is a walking red flag and seems absolutely horrid. The doting dad tit is definitely an act. Don’t get me wrong I am NOT a perfect parent, but as soon as I recovered from my episiotomy we were doing swimming, soft play, baby sensory the LOT. Has Bella ever been anywhere that isn’t an undeclared ad?
The answer to your question is no 😆😆
Alton towers: ad
Asda day out: ad
Holiday: ad
Talking about baby advice: ad
Vitamins ad

Like ok if i was given freebies, ill jump at it and wouldnt say no. But thats because i cant afford to do most stuff in the crappy smp payments you get and surviving on one wage. But i still do baby groups, coffee dates with mums ive met. Walks around parks etc way more that them and they out earn me so much so they can afford to buy new cars (bmw and audi) a mixer machine which is over £1000 and eat out all the time

Reactions: 1
The answer to your question is no 😆😆
Alton towers: ad
Asda day out: ad
Holiday: ad
Talking about baby advice: ad
Vitamins ad

Like ok if i was given freebies, ill jump at it and wouldnt say no. But thats because i cant afford to do most stuff in the crappy smp payments you get and surviving on one wage. But i still do baby groups, coffee dates with mums ive met. Walks around parks etc way more that them and they out earn me so much so they can afford to buy new cars (bmw and audi) a mixer machine which is over £1000 and eat out all the time
It’s a joke isn’t it!! They have all the money and all time in the world and they do duck all. they are lucky they have each other all day everyday, they should be doing baby friendly things all the time! it’s like an epidemic with these influencers, Maisie crompton, yas hadfield etc, all they do is drag their kids along to grown up activities

How do they get away with not declaring ads properly as I havent actually seen any #ad or #gifted on their ceebeebies insta or tiktok posts? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are both so annoying, feel so sorry for Bella growing up just for content

The Ad for CBeebies Land that Emma made is crap. Looks like they spent half an hour there cause they wanted to rush around the big park. I know Bella is small surely there was more than 2 things she could go on and see.. 🙄 they should have got there earlier! They just couldn’t be arsed.

She is obsessed with a strawberry print isn’t she?

I don’t know why but when she puts her fingers together against her thumb as she’s describing something she likes really irritates me

He can’t go anywhere without having a drink
They stopped at daddy mays pub on the way home from Alton towers for lunch he had a pint
Does he drive then

Urgh shes banging on again about baby number 2 😒
Bets she will be by end of the year, can barley look after the one they have already

Reactions: 4
The strawberry obsession is a lot isn’t it…it’s her entire personality at this point 🥴

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but when she puts her fingers together against her thumb as she’s describing something she likes really irritates me
So many creators do that now. It’s usually followed by an overly fake “I’m OBSESSED” as well 🙈

So many creators do that now. It’s usually followed by an overly fake “I’m OBSESSED” as well 🙈
Omg it’s irritating! I was on YouTube yesterday browsing and Emma Tamsin came up. I don’t follow her but thought I’d give her a watch. BUT SERIOUSLY 😡, I only lasted a few minutes. When talking and describing things, she kept putting her fingers and her thumb together and clicking her long nails against each other. I had to click off and come out.

Reactions: 3
The amount of eating out these two do is ridiculous. For me it would get boring eating out all the time, but for these two it’s their actual personality at this point. That Two Spoons they go to multiple times a week must be giving them a discount or freebies as they are constantly there.

He’s always moaning how much things are whether he has to do anything child related!! Yet eats out most days and big ole roasts every Sunday. So you spent £60 to take your daughter out for the day but you wouldn’t dream of moaning spending that on eating out!! Priorities man.

Reactions: 9
He’s always moaning how much things are whether he has to do anything child related!! Yet eats out most days and big ole roasts every Sunday. So you spent £60 to take your daughter out for the day but you wouldn’t dream of moaning spending that on eating out!! Priorities man.
I know right! Be thankful you can afford it to start with. Didnt help you ate out yet again. You could of made a lil picnic and made a day out of it as Wellington farm/country park is pretty big so you do get what you pay for