Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes a change from Bella being stuck in her pram getting dragged around the shops all the time!

So many baby groups in their area that Emma could be taking her to…she might even make some mum friends if she gave it a try

Reactions: 1
I like Emma, she seems to be thriving without Ryan dragging her down

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Once he’s back it will be shopping and eating at spoons. She won’t leave him and I don’t think she will cope with a second with him around. He’s useless!

Reactions: 5
People defending him on Emma’s Father’s Day post saying he’s not there because he’s ‘away working’. Well he’s not posted #ad or #brandtrip or #pr etc on any of his posts… so he’s either fucked off for a lads piss up out of his own pocket and people are blindly defending him, or is breaking ASA rules.
He’s being put up by Ladbrokes - he’s done a few videos for them and Lad Bible who they’re obviously using for ‘engagement’. I’m not au fait with how promoted trips work, but he certainly isn’t making it clear.

Makes a change from Bella being stuck in her pram getting dragged around the shops all the time!

So many baby groups in their area that Emma could be taking her to…she might even make some mum friends if she gave it a try
Also its not like they cant afford to attend classes. If i had their disposable income, ill be going to a few classes a week ontop of days out to farms, beach, sealife.

Reactions: 4
If his stay is part of an ad with Ladbrokes or whoever, all videos should say ad on them right? Tiktok doesn’t seem to think so, apparently it doesn’t break their rules to not be clear about ads. I thought the ASA made it clear that anything that’s part of a paid partnership needs to be declared? Better see what they think..

Actually really nice to see Bella crawling on the beach as I don't think I've seen her move when Ryan is around, its like Em seems so much more confident with her mum with her, Ryan seems to put her down a lot. Sad to see. Hope she realises how much better they both are, but probs wont 🫠

Reactions: 6
Emma could do it on her own, but I don’t think she believes she can. It takes a village anyway so I don’t think there’s any shame from her family helping her, but life would be about Bella instead of where Ryan’s next drink is coming from.

She needs to have a serious chat with him to pack the drinking in. It's affecting his relationship with her and his daughter. Believe me, I know. You don't have to be getting blind drunk (though he's obviously been doing that too), but even if you're 'just' getting tipsy most days, it will leave you feeling heavy headed, grotty and irritable the next day. And you need to have more drink to get the same tipsy 'buzz', so it just gets worse the day after. Problem is, this career they've engineered, revolves around promo trips away, and 90% of their content is eating and drinking, so she'll be worried about ending the meal ticket. Can't believe how much worse he looks compared to a year or two ago, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen Emma's post about not being able wash her hair for a week etc etc. That's being a single mum. She's done it tho and I think she's shining and is so much stronger than she thinks.
She's so happy she's recieved flowers but he's been away for 2 weeks.

Sorry I'd expect more than flowers. His first father's day as well. He's a selfish twit

• Heart
Just seen Emma's post about not being able wash her hair for a week etc etc. That's being a single mum. She's done it tho and I think she's shining and is so much stronger than she thinks.
She's so happy she's recieved flowers but he's been away for 2 weeks.

Sorry I'd expect more than flowers. His first father's day as well. He's a selfish twit
She blocked me ages ago when I commented on a post about why they created a TikTok for Bella a day after she was born 🤯 - why could she not wash her hair?

Reactions: 2
She blocked me ages ago when I commented on a post about why they created a TikTok for Bella a day after she was born 🤯 - why could she not wash her hair?
I dont get it either. Shes been away with her mum and brother and went swimming. Surely one of them could look after her. My husband works long hours so most days im on my own from wake up to bedtime with a 7 month old. I use her naps to take showers, ok i cant dry my hair but hey its washed

I dont get it either. Shes been away with her mum and brother and went swimming. Surely one of them could look after her. My husband works long hours so most days im on my own from wake up to bedtime with a 7 month old. I use her naps to take showers, ok i cant dry my hair but hey its washed
The fact she’s been away and couldn’t wash her hair with family to help her? I call bullshit.

I’ve been a single mum my entire boys life, moved out of my parents when he was 6 months, lived alone and I showered everyday… I don’t understand these influencers who can’t wash their hair or have a bath just because they have a kid? Fair enough if they’re fussy and can’t be away from you but that’s why you don’t hold them all the time like Emma does. Strap them into something, put a playmat down, let them sit outside the shower and make it a little game for them. I used to do peek-a-boo or just dance to entertain my boy, boobs shaking, flabby belly going, they’re a bloody baby, they don’t give a tit, it just gives you time to clean yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sad her video! He don’t work! But he’s never took Bella out for 2 hours so she can do whatever she wanted. Emma wake up Ryan’s a loser and doesn’t even do the bare minimum!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So sad her video! He don’t work! But he’s never took Bella out for 2 hours so she can do whatever she wanted. Emma wake up Ryan’s a loser and doesn’t even do the bare minimum!
Wow! She’s actually saying he’s never taken the baby for a decent amount of time to give her a break in 10 months?! That’s insane, he’s home every single day!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Emma if you read here do not rush into having another baby with him!! You will be getting a life time of being a single parent of two whilst being with him and no one wants that! He doesn’t work and is home all day with multiple trips to the supermarket but can’t take his child out to give his partner a break! Has plenty of time for drinking and planning golf/football trips though How bloody selfish!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And the cruise ad is finally declared
It's wrong that for the entire cruise and up until now they led people to believe that they had booked and paid for it. Completely avoiding any questions on cost, they could have easily replied that it was a paid partnership and details would be coming soon. Surely that is against the regulations?! Also, they are cruise people now are they? When are they going on the next one that they actually pay for then??

Reactions: 7
It's wrong that for the entire cruise and up until now they led people to believe that they had booked and paid for it. Completely avoiding any questions on cost, they could have easily replied that it was a paid partnership and details would be coming soon. Surely that is against the regulations?! Also, they are cruise people now are they? When are they going on the next one that they actually pay for then??
Definitely against regulations, all videos should have declared ad if sponsored. If you report the videos that don’t have ad to the ASA they will make them take them down. You might be thinking oh well that’s not much, but they lose revenue and also show their incompetence to the brands they have partnered with.

Reactions: 2