Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can they go to the oracle and festival place 🤯
I typed that way too fast and not noticed it didnt total sense 😆 i was in the same store as her as i was typing as how she was acting made me giggle.

She kept playing with her hat almost like trying to hide her face but no one knew who she was plus the shop was heaving so made it even more funny. Then saw her again in another store without him and she had her phone in Bellas face the whole time. She looked really lost like withdrawn whilst sat on her own, it was quite sad. Plus they dont work so really couldnt figure out why come to Reading on a sunday instead of tomorrow.

Reactions: 5
When I was in a relationship with a deadbeat/controlling man, he would occasionally work away and I would completely flourish as a mum

How is B nearly 1 and Emma has never been in a Smith Toys???????
Because they don't buy anything with their own money, it's all gifted!

Talking of gifted it looks like the 1st b'day party has some kind of gifted element to it, she's tagged the baby sensory company she's 'booked' But I'd eat my hat if they parted with their own money!

Also - the strawberries obsession is very boring now.

Reactions: 5
Going from shop to shop to buy Strawberry clothing is getting very boring now & almost a little weird/obsessive. Variety is the spice of life but their lives seem extremely boring to me even with all the freebies & drinking.

Reactions: 4
I much prefer Emma when he's not around. In fact, I just don't really like him. He's also incredibly boring. How is he not bored?