Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmas uploaded an ad for sainsburys about watching the football with Ryan and her mum and brother. Funny that the euros havent started and Ryans buggered off to Germany so ad doesnt make any sense 🤦🏼‍♀️
She also says in it she has invited her mum and brother around for the picnic but fairly sure, it's filmed in her mum's garden - definitely not at their house.

There were some comments on it too about them grabbing brand deals etc but all vanished now ;)

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker and then couldn’t find this thread while they’ve been on this cruise. That poor baby is dragged round wine tasting and pizza making, stuck on someone’s lap or in the pushchair constantly. Random people holding her 🤢. Ryan only cares about where his next beer is coming from really gives me the ick. Absolutely disgusting. His content should definitely have ad today and I have reported

Reactions: 9
She also says in it she has invited her mum and brother around for the picnic but fairly sure, it's filmed in her mum's garden - definitely not at their house.

There were some comments on it too about them grabbing brand deals etc but all vanished now ;)
I couldnt imagine having a sibling whos sold their sole to social media. Her mum is loving it as shes all on tiktok but her brother seems wuite private.
The awkward conversation of hey im being paid to advertise sainsburys, can i use your garden and make out its mine and all you lot come round with me and Ryan and pretend to have a picnic with us. Then spend hours getting the perfect shot, re-filming it, pretending to eat and laugh etc to then be like ok were done now bye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No time to shower? Absolute bullcrap, she can’t cope can she? My partner along with everyone else’s goes back to work after 2 weeks. Pampered princess has had it too easy

Reactions: 7
Does she know she's allowed to put the baby down? I used to put my baby in a bouncer in the bathroom if I needed to shower or go to the loo

Reactions: 5
They are just laughable! Goat of supermarkets Aldi……… have they ever shopped in there?

He's probably gunna have liver failure after the two weeks . That's no joke my uncles died from alpha1 antitrypsin type of liver disease . Both heavy drinkers wasn't aware of the disease until my uncle was very ill . I'm also a carrier

Reactions: 2
Why is he even in Germany all he seems to be doing is eating and drinking and away from Emma and Bella for two weeks for what
Someone mentioned here before that Bella never seems to smile she really doesn’t does she but
She’s adorable though

Reactions: 4
Can tell how much she struggles on her own with Bella she always has to be with someone . At Bella age she needs a routine and her own bed she would find it easier saying she can't have a shower or go to the toilet . Hope he gets the snip or she takes some birth control .

Reactions: 1
People defending him on Emma’s Father’s Day post saying he’s not there because he’s ‘away working’. Well he’s not posted #ad or #brandtrip or #pr etc on any of his posts… so he’s either fucked off for a lads piss up out of his own pocket and people are blindly defending him, or is breaking ASA rules.

Reactions: 12