Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely should be declaring everything as a gifted trip/ad. I looked at the persons account who was holding Bella and she’s declaring it on every post!
And royal Caribbean has commented on Emma’s posts as well! They think they’re above the rules it’s not just this time it’s every time! They think they can just pop one post up when they’re home with AD and everything is fine when it’s not as people are being misled for the trip thinking they’ve paid for it when of course they’re gonna love everything if it was a freebie 🤯😂

Reactions: 7
It makes sense its a freebie as nothing has been family orientated or boat related. We have seen nothing of the ship other than the bottom of Ryans beer glass.
Who takes a 9month old to wine tasting and today pasta making.
I saw a a few comments on one of Emmas videos (vineyard one i think) from mums saying you know egg is in fresh pasta. She bangs on about Bella have egg allergy but giving her fresh pasta throughout

Im going to be that person (Karen) and report them. If they were honest and put ad on videos far enough. But loads of people commenting are saying youve sold me to cruises, how much etc. yet they didnt buy it. Their management team have also uploaded a Dolmio pasta ad on their tiktok page, showing them cooking at home yet they are on a cruise ship?!?

Reactions: 13
He’s definitely got a problem with drink! He looks awful and she’s just a twit who thinks she should be waited on hand and foot. I will laugh when tik tok dies down and dickheads like these have to get proper jobs. They say content creating is their job but they can’t even do this properly, they don’t declare things as they should, thick twats.

Reactions: 15
I have put a comment on one of their recent videos (from an 2nd account) asking why they aren’t putting AD in their posts. It’s been muted 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have put a comment on one of their recent videos (from an 2nd account) asking why they aren’t putting AD in their posts. It’s been muted 🙄
Cleary not happy, is your comment still there? I want to hunt it down to like it 😆

Reactions: 2
Cleary not happy, is your comment still there? I want to hunt it down to like it 😆
You won’t see it 😆 I can’t find it on my normal account but it’s still sitting there in my other account.

Reactions: 1
You won’t see it 😆 I can’t find it on my normal account but it’s still sitting there in my other account.
Truth hurts obviously. They only like the butt kissers. Some comments are borderline weird though when they mention Bella. I have a daughter one month younger and it gives me the creeps that stangers are like oh i love Bella 😬😟

Reactions: 4
so he’s been drunk for most of the family holiday and now he’s going away for 2 and a half weeks for the football?! What a piss take 😂

Why do people bother trying to interact with them on TikTok and ask questions. They haven’t answered a single one on this trip. Loads asking how much this holiday cost etc. People need to open their eyes and realise that by trying to engage with them you are enabling these influwankers to continue getting these free holidays and other free stuff. They don’t give a tit about their followers, so long as they continue to watch the videos and post comments/questions which will be ignored on their posts. Makes them look attractive to the big brands.

Reactions: 9
Why do people bother trying to interact with them on TikTok and ask questions. They haven’t answered a single one on this trip. Loads asking how much this holiday cost etc. People need to open their eyes and realise that by trying to engage with them you are enabling these influwankers to continue getting these free holidays and other free stuff. They don’t give a tit about their followers, so long as they continue to watch the videos and post comments/questions which will be ignored on their posts. Makes them look attractive to the big brands.
He thinks he's attractive! I followed him 2yrs ago made an innocent remark about his Greg's obsession and his response was I have a Mrs 🤢, I quickly unfollowed because any1 that thinks they're that wantable when they're not is a massive Dick and a walking Ick

Reactions: 6
Is this 2 week euro's trip that he's gone on off on 'work'? In other words is it related to a brand/product that should be being tagged? Right now it just looks like he's bleeping off for two weeks with the lads as he keeps saying'we' and leaving the missus and kid at home.

I wonder if this 2 week "work trip" ahem *lads holiday* might be a bit of a wake up call for Emma.
Once she's got into the new routine I guarantee she will actually find it all easier without him there!!

When he showed the hotel room he mentioned something along the lines of let's see what Ladbrokes have put me in

• Wow
Reactions: 3
When he showed the hotel room he mentioned something along the lines of let's see what Ladbrokes have put me in
I just saw that, so shouldn't he be tagging them as they are paying for it all?!

And to answer his question, Ladbrokes didn't sort him out very well did they. Bog standard hotel room!

Reactions: 2
I wonder if this 2 week "work trip" ahem *lads holiday* might be a bit of a wake up call for Emma.
Once she's got into the new routine I guarantee she will actually find it all easier without him there!!
I don’t actually think she will, as useless as he is she’s lazy

Emmas uploaded an ad for sainsburys about watching the football with Ryan and her mum and brother. Funny that the euros havent started and Ryans buggered off to Germany so ad doesnt make any sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3