Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😬 coach trips with Bella on their lap and no car seat.
I’m not saying that it’s right, but these hi-tech bullet proof car seats weren’t a thing when I was a child and we went in the car and on coaches abroad many times. It is surprising that Emma hasn’t asked for a car seat though.

Reactions: 1
I know I probably shouldn’t admit it, but they are making me think about going on a cruise similar to theirs 😆😆. They’ve been to Spain, France and now Italy so far and it looks really good. There’s time for some sightseeing, shopping and eating the local food. What am I admitting to?! 😳 Their advertising might actually be working🤣

Reactions: 2
He’s absolutely revolting, look at the state of him. I’d be so embarrassed to be with him.
Firstly, what the hell is he wearing? And secondly, he’s on that beach with an egg and bacon baguette 😳
Ugh, he’s actually VILE.

Reactions: 2
I know I probably shouldn’t admit it, but they are making me think about going on a cruise similar to theirs 😆😆. They’ve been to Spain, France and now Italy so far and it looks really good. There’s time for some sightseeing, shopping and eating the local food. What am I admitting to?! 😳 Their advertising might actually be working🤣
My parents went on a cruise with TUI last year and have now been converted. They went around the greek islands and parts of Turkey.
They went this time last year too and with the add ons like excursions, drink and dining packages it was over £3k for a week for two people! And their boat was half the size of this ship.
They said it was well worth it as they got to see Mykonos, Santorini and they are expensive islands to stay on.
I cant see Emma and Ryan paying out for this so must be a discount/freebie. Especially with him throwing back drinks like he does. Dribks on board are very expensive if you dont have a package. My mum said a coke was £5.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t alcohol consumption affect sperm?? Surely she should be telling it to calm it if she wants another kid so soon…
Depends how fertile you are. Me and my partner used to drink a lot and he never had problems lol

I genuinely think Emma would thrive without him! Bella is actually so cute though

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think Emma would thrive without him! Bella is actually so cute though
He seems to put her down a lot and seems so negative when she wants to do something as a family so she can deffo do better
(Not saying she isnt still annoying though 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the thought of her actually being alone terrifies her not to be rude but I never see any friends of hers she just seems to be with Ryan

I don't see the point in eating out if you have all inclusive on the ship . Would like to see more of the ship I would hate to go exploring everyday bella just stuck in her pram .

Reactions: 1
I don't see the point in eating out if you have all inclusive on the ship . Would like to see more of the ship I would hate to go exploring everyday bella just stuck in her pram .
That poor baby is in the pram or in that tiny room in the boat. She’s a crawler so I hope they’re allowing her to be active where possible somehow.

They definitely should be declaring everything as a gifted trip/ad. I looked at the persons account who was holding Bella and she’s declaring it on every post!

Reactions: 3