Coatesy & Ems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sickness bands prove my theory from a few pages back . She’s up the duff !!

imagine your fiancé carrying your child and all you care about is your next drink …Ryan is awful

Reactions: 6
A lot of people wear those bands on large ships, they even sell them in the shops. Large ships might not rock as much as the smaller ones but when they do it can be just as bad

Reactions: 1
The cruise is perfect for lazy em. Can hide in the cabin with the baby so she doesn’t have to do much.

Reactions: 3
Emma has horrible nails. They're so short and stumpy and the acrylic/gel makes them look worse!

I'm predicting an announcement that she's pregnant whilst on the cruise (I think it's a cruise they're on, they've not really mentioned it) some cheesy picture whilst they're on the beach or something

Reactions: 7
I had children with someone like him, and it was fine when there was only 1 baby - because I could do the childcare myself and I didn’t really notice the issue . But as soon as the second came along I noticed how tit and self centred he was and the constant drinking, whilst trying to juggle 2 young children by myself. I think she’ll be in for a shock if she is pregnant again. 1 child is easy, 2 children is a whole different experience, especially 2 children very close in age

Reactions: 5
He’s absolutely revolting, look at the state of him. I’d be so embarrassed to be with him.
Firstly, what the hell is he wearing? And secondly, he’s on that beach with an egg and bacon baguette 😳

Attachments

• Sick
If that cruise is gifted they’re not showing very much of it apart from the food, drink and the room

Someone i know saw him buying louis vuitton trainers at the airport. Living a life of takeaways, golf and drinking must be paying well 😒

Suddenly she’s ’sea sick’ after eating her well cooked steak dinner.

Have they even done any exploring or literally get off the ship, go and find somewhere to eat and back on the ship? They haven’t shown anything at all