Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Semedo and Neto back after the international break and club are waiting to see Neves update… surely it’ll be obvious if he travels with national team or not.

I think if we have our injured back and we don’t lose our heads i hope we can get something from Villa/Newcastle. We actually played well against City earlier so I’d love us to push on and cause an upset. (Sorry City fans 🤣- i can hope- I’m well aware KDB will probs run rings around us).

I know CL spots will be City Liverpool Chelsea and probably Arsenal or maybe Man United. I think we can get Europa or ECL

Reactions: 1
Semedo and Neto back after the international break and club are waiting to see Neves update… surely it’ll be obvious if he travels with national team or not.

I think if we have our injured back and we don’t lose our heads i hope we can get something from Villa/Newcastle. We actually played well against City earlier so I’d love us to push on and cause an upset. (Sorry City fans 🤣- i can hope- I’m well aware KDB will probs run rings around us).

I know CL spots will be City Liverpool Chelsea and probably Arsenal or maybe Man United. I think we can get Europa or ECL
I wish someone (other than the big 6) would actually break into the top 4 this season. Leicester tried it the past two seasons (obviously not this one as we’re shite) but fucked it up in the final few games 🙄 I would not be upset if West Ham made top 4 somehow, just to fly in the face of the ‘hierarchy’. I’m fully behind you ousting Man U, Arse or Spurs out of the top 6 too 🤞🏼

Reactions: 3
I wish someone (other than the big 6) would actually break into the top 4 this season. Leicester tried it the past two seasons (obviously not this one as we’re shite) but fucked it up in the final few games 🙄 I would not be upset if West Ham made top 4 somehow, just to fly in the face of the ‘hierarchy’. I’m fully behind you ousting Man U, Arse or Spurs out of the top 6 too 🤞🏼
Honestly I would absolutely love breaking into the top 6 to happen (I don’t particularly dislike any of the big six I’m just so bored of them and everything being about them). West Ham probs have a good shot at the top 4 and fair play to them!

(i wonder if West Ham fans get as pissed off with the Rice to Chelsea rumours as we do with the Neves to Arsenal/MU-after his comments arsenal is not likely and MU want to offer 35m so they can take a walk 🤣)

Same with the cups- as soon as Wolves are out I’m hoping someone other than the big boys wins it!

VAR would be great if used properly I am starting to think we need for foreign refs in the game to stop the bias of the top six.

Well done Palace but Dear God, how is Pickford the number one man on the NT?! 😬

On a good note, it was nice to see DCL on the pitch. 😍

I bet Chelsea will end up against Liverpool for the semis. 😐

Reactions: 2
I am absolutely buzzing over Football at the minute. From losing 3-0 to forest green in non league to 3rd in the Championship in 10 years I honestly can’t believe it 😍 I genuinely don’t care if we go up and lose every game next season because that promotion night will be some party

I am absolutely buzzing over Football at the minute. From losing 3-0 to forest green in non league to 3rd in the Championship in 10 years I honestly can’t believe it 😍 I genuinely don’t care if we go up and lose every game next season because that promotion night will be some party
*Just to add that’s nothing against Forest Green. I just saw that it was 10 years ago today since that score line

I'm enjoying stop crying Frank Lampard's utter capitulation. Like a 4 year old in a school playground "it's not my fault, it wasn't me" I hope he stays in the job because the entertainment factor is 100% but if Everton want to stay up surely he needs to go? How can any players have any belief in him after he throws them under the bus time and time again?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm enjoying stop crying Frank Lampard's utter capitulation. Like a 4 year old in a school playground "it's not my fault, it wasn't me" I hope he stays in the job because the entertainment factor is 100% but if Everton want to stay up surely he needs to go? How can any players have any belief in him after he throws them under the bus time and time again?

I don’t think they have any other choice but to keep him, if they wanted someone to keep them up with 98% certainty they’d have gone for a different manager, I mean he’s not wrong, some of the players are a joke! So it’s a game of two halves who knows what the board have planned

I don’t think they have any other choice but to keep him, if they wanted someone to keep them up with 98% certainty they’d have gone for a different manager, I mean he’s not wrong, some of the players are a joke! So it’s a game of two halves who knows what the board have planned
True.

As an abused onlooker it is always nice when the club in disarray isn't my own.

*Just to add that’s nothing against Forest Green. I just saw that it was 10 years ago today since that score line
It's just all a bit bizarre but utterly brilliant at the minute being a Luton fan, whatever the rest of the season brings, it's just mad, cannot wait for the rest of the games only one I'm not going to is Cardiff away, with a lot of injuries it's been great to see the team bring it together and win and seeing how annoyed they were when they conceded that late goal on Saturday speaks volumes. Dare I believe that Pelly will go from Conference to Premier League with little old Luton....fingers crossed.

Reactions: 1
The thought of the pampered top 6 turning up at Kenilworth Road would make Luton being in the premier league worth it alone.

Reactions: 8

I’m happy for him to throw players under the bus and tell them they’re tit cos they bloody were yesterday and have been away from home. None of our previous managers have done that, I appreciate the honesty

• Haha
I like it when managers come out and be honest. These players are getting thousands a week and are grown men, they shouldn’t be babied.

Would also like to see Luton in the Prem!

The thought of the pampered top 6 turning up at Kenilworth Road would make Luton being in the premier league worth it alone.
I have had that thought too. Multi millionaire football players would hate them surroundings. I went there earlier this season and the away end has no leg room at all. You either stand all game or hope you don't have someone at either side of you to spread your legs a little which still is a tight fit. Coming through the turnstiles in what's like a front door to a house and going up some steps at the side of homes with washing on the line it's like no ground I have ever been to and i've been to half of the current 92 league grounds.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.