Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I think it was a pen… but Arsenal had a solid pen shout ignored in the first half. Completely inconsistent and annoying.
(won’t complain too much though Peaches, Arsenal losing was in our favour, if we can actually manage to beat Palace tonight 🙏)
We did it. Just about 🤣
I hate it when they get late goals and they make it look like we weren’t battering them 🤣

Reactions: 1
We did it. Just about 🤣
I hate it when they get late goals and they make it look like we weren’t battering them 🤣

Not sure about battering but in the end only one stat matters and West Ham took their chances whilst Palace fluffed theirs.
FA3DD545-642D-456F-8E45-057502772649.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Not sure about battering but in the end only one stat matters and West Ham took their chances whilst Palace fluffed theirs.
View attachment 956383
If we were 3-0 down at half time I’d say we were being battered. I watched the game so no need for the stats. Like I said it didn’t end that way. Either way we got the 3 points

I wouldn’t say you battered them either, I think West Ham took their chances better and just settled very quickly into a way of playing - they played well. Could’ve been a different game had Palace put away their chances first half, especially that early chance. Think Palace may set up slightly wrong too but they did play well too

It was a great game.

We’ve got Brighton at home tomorrow, I honestly have no idea what players we actually have available with all the injuries and covid. We haven’t played for over 2 weeks I know DCL should be back which is great news but just have to be careful with him and Brighton looked good vs Chelsea

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t say you battered them either, I think West Ham took their chances better and just settled very quickly into a way of playing - they played well. Could’ve been a different game had Palace put away their chances first half, especially that early chance. Think Palace may set up slightly wrong too but they did play well too

It was a great game
Yeah I agree with this- we weathered the storm for a while but had Palace has their shooting boots on it would have been totally different. We were efficient, but 3-0 would have flattered us completely.

• Heart
I think had they had Zaha and Gallagher could have been a completely different. That being said palace are having a much better season under new management!

I think had they had Zaha and Gallagher could have been a completely different. That being said palace are having a much better season under new management!
Really impressed with Viera but sorry Pat, that was definitely a handball, what on Earth were you moaning for 🤣

The Palace West Ham game was exciting! I feel sorry for Arsenal not getting something against City as they did well.

We don’t play until tomorrow and it’s Mike ‘it’s all about me’ Dean reffing. With Marriner (the Villa fan) on VAR. The same one who gave City that non penalty against us. Can’t wait.

Seeing a thread about champions league and mi Madrid is not mentioned in it 💔 it breaks my heart.. well tbh Real Madrid is unpredictable this year, On top of la liga, yet not being able to win against teams that are at the bottom of the table. We need to sign new players and most importantly a new centre back !

Ah it’s about all club football- we’re probably not as knowledgeable about La Liga! Can’t wait for CL and Europa to come back, love European football

How ya feeling @wordzalad? 😁
Omg I’m over the moon!! 😍😍😍 I think we did Amazing!! After playing so well against City and Liverpool and getting nothing, I wasn’t expecting much but bleeping hell we played so well and I think this is a massive boost! Already dreaming of Europe🤣

my heart was in my mouth for that finalminute tho 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I’m over the moon!! 😍😍😍 I think we did Amazing!! After playing so well against City and Liverpool and getting nothing, I wasn’t expecting much but bleeping hell we played so well and I think this is a massive boost! Already dreaming of Europe🤣

my heart was in my mouth for that finalminute tho 😭
Bless you. I posted it just after you scored and then I thought ‘tit, I hope they don’t equalise now’ but it was all good. Congrats! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bless you. I posted it just after you scored and then I thought ‘tit, I hope they don’t equalise now’ but it was all good. Congrats! 😁
I was scared to come post incase I jinxed us 🤣. It would have been just our luck if that free kick had gone in.

Screamed so loud when it went in, my BF came running in thinking there was a spider 😭. He went “thought it would be a spider rather than a goal” Cheeky tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope United stay on this form when we play them in the league and the Cup next week!!

• Haha
I love the FA cup at these stages..Am so pleased that the BBC and ITV have the rights as it should be free to air..

It's been great as a neutral, watch Final Score and be able to watch all the goals as they go in!

Some good shocks too!

Reactions: 8
Absolutely amazed we beat Watford with the majority of our senior squad out. Proud of my team for a change. Massive shout out to Cambridge, Huddersfield and Kidderminster for their results too 👏🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.