Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We still have half an hour to go. Stupid kick off time. It is getting pretty feisty at Elland Road now though. Dirty Leeds 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those three points were there for the taking especially after the red card but how we managed to rescue a point after we conceded is beyond me. Draw is fair, November unbeaten 💛

Reactions: 1
Those three points were there for the taking especially after the red card but how we managed to rescue a point after we conceded is beyond me. Draw is fair, November unbeaten 💛
I didn’t see the game so I can’t comment on the result other than to say a 10 man team should be beatable. What is up with our finishing? It’s like some kind of mental block.

I didn’t see the game so I can’t comment on the result other than to say a 10 man team should be beatable. What is up with our finishing? It’s like some kind of mental block.
If Pukki gets injured we're fucked. In better news Rashica travelled tonight and was touch and go whether he'd play but they didn't risk it so atleast that's promising.

Reactions: 3
I was at Leeds tonight, my first time at Elland Road and I think I quite like it as a ground to be fair. It was a good game, thought a draw would’ve been a fair result and as an Everton fan I’d of preferred a draw too.

It’s the derby tomorrow and I literally hate both us and Liverpool so much 🤣 not looking forward to it

If anyone cares this is the rumoured team for the Reds tonight - get sent it morning of and they're usually spot on;

Alison
Trent
Matip
VVD
Roberton
Fabinho
Henderson
Thiago
Mane
Jota
Salah

Nothing unexpected tbh! Can see Kostas getting a few minutes maybe Konate if we're up by 2.

Reactions: 2
First there is a cpr situation in the crowd at Watford, then at wolves, the goalkeeper got the game stopped..a woman and kid had got heavily hit the the face with the ball!

• Sad
First there is a cpr situation in the crowd at Watford, then at wolves, the goalkeeper got the game stopped..a woman and kid had got heavily hit the the face with the ball!
There was one at St Mary’s too during half time. What the heck is going on at the moment? I hope all involved are ok.

Reactions: 2
I’m going to cry 😭😭😭

I mean I wasn’t expecting a result but I really started hoping we could hold out for a draw and then that 😭.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We play tomorrow, children and husband are going as per.

I wish we could go back to Saturday 3pm being football and 4.45pm being final score. Instead the majority of games are not 3pm Saturday k/o. There is zero point following final score or 606 because there are only ever a few games to discuss.

#oldenoughtorememberfootballbeforethepremierleague

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.