Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put Wolves players in then I feel bad if i swap them out 🤣

Swear i’m a curse- I capped Salah in my team for the past 2 weeks 😭. I had Kane in at the start but went MIA 🤣 Had Bruno in but Utd have been dire. Surprised i’m not bottom of my work league!
Can you drop Salah as your capt please. Ta 😘 (from a life long Liverpool fan 😂😂)

Same here. I also feel terrible because the first time I ever took Raúl out of my team after three seasons, was the week of his injury. Now that he’s back I can’t ever take him out again.

The fact that I didn’t have any Wolves players for the rest of last season may also have been why I did quite well — could make decisions with my head instead of my heart!
Ohh noo, I don’t blame you for being superstitious after that 😭

One of my best mates is Chelsea fan and she keeps 3 chelsea players in her team at all times- Whenever she swaps one out they lose or have someone sent off!

Can you drop Salah as your capt please. Ta 😘 (from a life long Liverpool fan 😂😂)
Of course… until the 4th December 🤣🤣. Then i’m gunna triple cap him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohh noo, I don’t blame you for being superstitious after that 😭

One of my best mates is Chelsea fan and she keeps 3 chelsea players in her team at all times- Whenever she swaps one out they lose or have someone sent off!

Of course… until the 4th December 🤣🤣. Then i’m gunna triple cap him 🤣
I’ll be doing the same on the 4th lol and i’m an everton fan 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn't want Lampard at the start of the week but now I do!

I don't think there is that many people available who would want it..

I'm so hoping Webber has played the media the whole week and we have Knutsen after all 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s a hard job to want to take when realistically it’s back to the championship (or likely to be happening) so attracting the right person will be difficult

Reactions: 4
Well, I'm not sure about Dean Smith but Villa fans seem to highly rate him and I'm glad it's not some manager I have never heard of!

Well, I'm not sure about Dean Smith but Villa fans seem to highly rate him and I'm glad it's not some manager I have never heard of!
He’s probably quite a sensible man who knows the prem and championship well and can attract good players and get the best out of the attackers you’ve got!

Reactions: 3
I think he’s a good choice for Norwich tbh, much better choice than Frank Lampard would have been. I don’t think he did a bad job at Villa and will have no trouble in steadying your defence and getting best from players

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t aware of this thread, delighted to spot some fellow Canaries 💛💚 I thought it was going to be like MOTD and we’d be grossly underrepresented.

Not sure what to make about the new manager. Reached out to a Villa supporting friend who said he’d work hard to keep us up. Sad the way the club handled Farke’s sacking - for a self-funding club we don’t half throw the money away in this area, he’d only just signed a 4 year contract!

Will be interesting to see who starts to play again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.