Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I watched the City/Liverpool game. Those two teams are elite. It is a different class completely to Scum/Chelsea.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
The England footballer is probably someone who is barely an England player like Ben White. (We know The Sun love a sensationalist story) Or on the other end of that even someone like Grealish.

But whoever it is they probably don't deserve their personal life broadcast over The Sun.

Reactions: 6

Lola123

VIP Member
One of the most disrespectful things I’ve seen is the Chelsea fans at st James’ park who constantly were singing during the remembrance silence! Honestly vile

• Angry
  • Wow

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I never do accumulators, but we do matched betting all the time.

In the 2005/06 season i was stood near someone who just needed Leeds to win for their 10 team accumulator to come in. Leeds were 3-0 down at half time. Leeds got it back to 3-3 at about 87 minutes. We win 4-3 and that guy won nearly £7k

• Wow

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Ffs! We are winning a game and part of a floodlight has gone out! I don't see why they can't play on as it's barely noticeable...

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I for one am pleased with the draw. Thought we would have ended up with Liverpool away or something knowing our luck 🤣

We went today. Took my son (aged 5) for the first time at the London stadium. He loved it 🥰

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
When was there a vote on a points deduction for Leeds? 🤨 Maybe I’m too young to remember this.

I don’t really understand fans of other clubs wanting us to go down, I actually think it’s weird how desperate some fans are on twitter - sure it’d be funny if it was like United or Arsenal for example but I don’t know, Everton are hardly threatening recently are we? We offer more to the league than the likes of Burnley, Watford, Norwich (no disrespect to them). I don’t think you can have sympathy for a club like Bury but then be like hahahauaua funny if Everton get relegated because essentially that would be the beginning of the end happening as a result of poor ownership.
2007 for the points deduction. We started the season on -15 points, but still made the play off final.

The only clubs that supported us were

Bradford
Burnley
Colchester
Darlington
Ipswich
Nottingham Forest
Sheffield United
Sheffield Wednesday
Plymouth
QPR
Stockport
Stoke
Swindon
Watford
Wrexham

Fuck all the rest.

As for your last paragraph, that is what football rivalry is though. Hatred of other clubs, sometimes irrational, sometimes dating back to 1973 and that bad tackle. Plus you are managed by someone known for his whinging, snivelling and crying when things don't go his way. I suspect it is as much a stopcryingfat Frank thing as it is an Everton one.

No club is too big to go down. Everton included. And financially being the end, zero chance of that happening.

Leeds basically wrote the book on financial mismanagement and going to the brink of survival.

37BBL

VIP Member
Last season Villa had the whole squad out with Covid/isolation. We still had to play a first team Liverpool despite requests to postpone. We fielded a mix of u18/u23s. Some of the players were getting picked up by their parents after the game!