Climate Activists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've done that in the UK too(I think) they've certainly let down people's tyres. I'm sure once all the cars are gone they'll find other targets. Thugs are gonna thug.
Imagine those cars they ruined belong to a disabled person
---
But they need their possessions! They're essential! Ours are not, just a luxury we can forego

Reactions: 3
How did they manage to do this without anyone being aware?!
They always, every single time, manage to get into the places where they want to be. Not at all suspicious that!
---
The general public need to start fighting back, then. Do a Canning Town on them. Those poor sods who were just needing to get to work to feed their families were having none of it, good! Everyone is too passive and letting themselves be bullied by a bunch of spoiled pampered thugs who are no good to anybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

From the article.

The act makes it illegal to conspire to disrupt national infrastructure.

now they can arrest them before a crime has been committed but for the last few years they have said that they couldn't make arrests until a crime was committed

hopefully this will stop them from sitting on motorways again, too.

Reactions: 4
Will it though? They will now want to be seen as "Martyrs"..sacrificing their freedom for the good of Mankind and the Planet.

Reactions: 2
Will it though? They will now want to be seen as "Martyrs"..sacrificing their freedom for the good of Mankind and the Planet.
They are the equivalent of those religious nutters in the middle ages flagellating themselves and wearing hair shirts.

I recommend hair shirts for all them as they are probably environmentally friendly

Or sackcloth and ashes? Make them feel extremely righteous whilst they wallow in the necessary eco angst?

Reactions: 2
Notice the ones who block motorways and march in London all go pretty damn quiet during the wintery months and when the weather is poor in general!