Cliff Richard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can believe him claiming he is innocent and they might have had or have suspicions but because the police never found anything, they see him as innocent.
I think as someone else said, he knew the police would be coming so if there was anything incriminating (I’d imagine he’s not that stupid to keep anything like that at his home) then it won’t have been there. The police know what he’s been up to, they just can’t do anything without enough evidence. Which ultimately lies with witnesses/victims who can’t or won’t come forward.

Reactions: 4
So Cliff's 'pals' (Anthea Turner, Sue Barker, Gloria Hunniford, Russ Abbott etc) - do they

1. Believe he's innocent
2. Believe he's guilty but hang around with him anyway?
interesting! Anthea Turner who used to be married to Peter Powell, Ive seen a rumour she was his beard! and he is potentially the same ilk as his friend Phillip, Peter Powell happens to be Phillip Schofield's close friend, business partner and used to be his talent manager, and Gloria Hunniford who's son in law who was Peter Powell's business partner, seemingly when Phillip Schofield's was in New Zealand the first interview he done was with Cliff Richard, they all seem to be linked to each other

• Wow
Reactions: 8
interesting! Anthea Turner who used to be married to Peter Powell, Ive seen a rumour she was his beard! and he is potentially the same ilk as his friend Phillip, Peter Powell happens to be Phillip Schofield's close friend, business partner and used to be his talent manager, and Gloria Hunniford who's son in law who was Peter Powell's business partner, seemingly when Phillip Schofield's was in New Zealand the first interview he done was with Cliff Richard, they all seem to be linked to each other
They’re alll bloody linked to one another. Which makes me believe they just turn a blind eye to what’s going on

Reactions: 7
Cliff won the court case against the Police as they did not have the right paperwork or the like.

He was never cleared of any 'wrong doings' as that was not what the court case was about.

He would like folks to think he was cleared but no

Reactions: 13
Cliff won the court case against the Police as they did not have the right paperwork or the like.

He was never cleared of any 'wrong doings' as that was not what the court case was about.

He would like folks to think he was cleared but no
To add to that, it was a historic abuse allegation which most of the time doesn't go anywhere, unfortunately. The fact he muddied the waters as you say by constantly claiming he was found innocent, along with the fact that he is against accusations being made public unless the person is charged only makes him more suspicious in my opinion especially since he made out that being accused was worse than actually being a victim.

Reactions: 7
The 'tributes' from other celebs when Cliff dies will be interesting, muted perhaps? Before a load of dirt comes out on him posthumously and people ask the question again 'why was nothing done'

I'm in bed unfortunately...
It's Sir Cliff Richard at the BBC which has been on numerous times over the years as filler. It's all the times he performed on BBC programs from the 60s all the way up until he got to #1 with Millennium Prayer and appeared on TOTP so there is no gossip on it. The nearest they got to calling him out was when talking about MP and they posted about George Michael calling it vile which makes me like him even more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It's Sir Cliff Richard at the BBC which has been on numerous times over the years as filler. It's all the times he performed on BBC programs from the 60s all the way up until he got to #1 with Millennium Prayer and appeared on TOTP so there is no gossip on it. The nearest they got to calling him out was when talking about MP and they posted about George Michael calling it vile which makes me like him even more.
Millennium Prayer was awful. Crap song, crap video, sanctimony OTT.

Reactions: 6
Yay to finding a Cliff Thread!
Saw this on Twitter…
Caption competition anyone? 😅

When Cliff suggested a summer holiday this isn't what Trevor Mcdonald had in mind, Cliff's shifty demeanour and refusal to engage in conversation had suddenly turned into field research for ITN news at 10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Bit rich to be judging anyone's appearance while he's sitting there looking like the overstretch scrotum of a 12 month old corpse, with a piece of roadkill on his 'ed!

Vile bastard. Can't wait for the day he's outed, to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bit rich to be judging anyone's appearance while he's sitting there looking like the overstretch scrotum of a 12 month old corpse, with a piece of roadkill on his 'ed!

The minute he dies the floodgates will open for Kitty.

Reactions: 16

Agree can't stand the guy. No warmth to him at all. Agree he will be outed (I don't mean in terms of him being gay) after death