ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I watched that video back and the girl she was with said that not taz, I hope whenever she does meet the one they don’t keep it private as that new fresh blood and content may rejuvenate her channel
Ah okay, sorry I didn’t see the video. No offence to anyone but it is pretty unusual to not have a relationshio by 27 isn’t it? I had my first at 21 ish and I was the last of anyone I knew , IMO it also means that your first relationship could end up being almost the one you “settle down” in, which I think can be a bad idea as you are so inexperienced (again, I do know people who settle down in their first relationship, so no offence to anyone who does)

Reactions: 5
Ah okay, sorry I didn’t see the video. No offence to anyone but it is pretty unusual to not have a relationshio by 27 isn’t it? I had my first at 21 ish and I was the last of anyone I knew , IMO it also means that your first relationship could end up being almost the one you “settle down” in, which I think can be a bad idea as you are so inexperienced (again, I do know people who settle down in their first relationship, so no offence to anyone who does)
With her surname being Alam, I assume shes muslim. In that case, it’s very uncommon for muslims to date or be in relationships which explains why she’s never had a boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
With her surname being Alam, I assume shes muslim. In that case, it’s very uncommon for muslims to date or be in relationships which explains why she’s never had a boyfriend.
Ah okay, that makes sense. It’s interesting she never mentions her religion though if it is an important part of her life (not saying she should, but I.e. grackle in passing mentions it as it is a part of her life , without going into detail )

Reactions: 1
Ah okay, that makes sense. It’s interesting she never mentions her religion though if it is an important part of her life (not saying she should, but I.e. grackle in passing mentions it as it is a part of her life , without going into detail )
i’d say most Muslim girls are like that, but for some reason taz is different, she seems a lot more open of other people’s cultures and has an active interest in them ie with the travelling which I know a lot of my Muslim friends aren’t allowed to travel at all even in groups so taz going by herself is really inspiring

Reactions: 2
Given her elusiveness, she is Bangladeshi and I presume she’s from a Muslim family, hence the sheltered lifestyle and the non drinking and mostly sticking to eating non meat when out and about. Taz has never addressed her background because I feel like she wants to distance herself from it.
I knew her in person and can confirm this is 100% true (Taz is short for Taslima). She doesn't like to expose the fact she is from a bangladeshi/Muslim background - but there are probably some clear signs in some older videos. She doesn't have a great relationship with her family, her dad in particular. Hence the escaping to constant videos with her cousins/nieces in London and eventually deciding to leave Cardiff to live there.

As for dating, she joined one of the Muslim dating apps back a couple of years ago on pressure from her family to find a spouse. I think she spoke to a couple of guys and nothing really worked out, then her youtube career took off massively so she decided to focus on that instead. In one of her older videos you can see her talking about trying to find dates and theres screenshots of the app.

Anyway, having known her in person for quite a while before her "fame" I can tell you with certainty that the majority of the acting dumb is an act. She is a very childlike person but she also knows what works for her channel. At the end of the day she wants to make money, as we all do. I dont really watch her videos any more as we had a bit of a mutual falling out, she's a nice girl but very very "fake" and self centred, and would throw you under the bus the first chance she gets if it would progress her youtube career

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I knew her in person and can confirm this is 100% true (Taz is short for Taslima). She doesn't like to expose the fact she is from a bangladeshi/Muslim background - but there are probably some clear signs in some older videos. She doesn't have a great relationship with her family, her dad in particular. Hence the escaping to constant videos with her cousins/nieces in London and eventually deciding to leave Cardiff to live there.

As for dating, she joined one of the Muslim dating apps back a couple of years ago on pressure from her family to find a spouse. I think she spoke to a couple of guys and nothing really worked out, then her youtube career took off massively so she decided to focus on that instead. In one of her older videos you can see her talking about trying to find dates and theres screenshots of the app.

Anyway, having known her in person for quite a while before her "fame" I can tell you with certainty that the majority of the acting dumb is an act. She is a very childlike person but she also knows what works for her channel. At the end of the day she wants to make money, as we all do. I dont really watch her videos any more as we had a bit of a mutual falling out, she's a nice girl but very very "fake" and self centred, and would throw you under the bus the first chance she gets if it would progress her youtube career
Thanks for the insight! I'm glad that it's an act and that she's not actually as useless as she tries to portray on her channel.

Reactions: 6
I'm very surprised she chose to go to Paris given that they just announced people have to quarantine for 14 days when they come back from France!

Reactions: 4

I think we all appreciate you sharing this but I feel like you’ve shared too much considering you have known her personally and know she likes keeping certain things private which you’ve just told especially her family relations,
I know this is a forum for gossip and all that but I feel like you’ve shared too much personal stuff

could just be me but....

I'm very surprised she chose to go to Paris given that they just announced people have to quarantine for 14 days when they come back from France!
To be fair she lives a quarantine life anyway so another 2 weeks inside probably won’t hurt her and she’s gets to visit a sick city

Reactions: 8
God her new video wound me up so much...

Her rent price is crazy, I’m assuming she’s living in a well known area or pretty central? That’s more than I’ve ever paid for a 1 bed in London. Then she pays £30 to drive across the city in her diesel car, what’s the point?! Really fab for the environment!

Then I love her friendship but watching these two gave me flashbacks to being 15 and having a friend over for a sleepover. I just don’t find it entertaining watching two grown women screaming like children, but I guess at 23 I’m about a decade older than her target audience?

Lastly it’s genuinely disgusting the way she said “I don’t plan my meals, some days I don’t eat anything at all” as she grins to the camera. So, so, SO toxic and triggering especially given her age and the age of her audience?! I actually had to rewind to check I’d heard her say that right. Clearly she has genuine issues with food and that isn’t something she should be promoting and giggling about. It’s not savvy to save money by not bleeping eating.

Reactions: 8
so glad i found this forum- i found tas last year from her 1 pound a day thing, and wow those videos show her in a much better light bc in everything else she complains so damn much. I completely agree with everyone saying that she acts like such an idiot and honestly sometimes i wonder if it's an act?? like when she got that mini fridge bc hers was broken- it was literally one of those skin care ones? and she was surprised at how small it is? has she never seen a bar fridge in her life? i CANNOT watch any of her food related videos either bc she acts like a little kid when she doesn't like food. like it grinds my gears so much the way her voice gets so whiny when she doesn't like a type of food, which happens with every food. I never even thought about how triggering it would be either but i saw someone mention that it makes them feel bad about enjoying food when they see her carrying on about how disgusting she finds it and honestly, thats so true?? she just doesn't need to act so dramatic. I could scream every time she gets something with dairy in it bc she always says she hates dairy products, and it's like?? why do you keep getting them? sorry this was such a long rant but you cant comment anything under her videos that's even slightly critical. also yeah fully agree that she needs to be more considerate about the way she talks about/shows her body and eating habits, because she probably has so many younger people following her, who would be so badly affected by it.

Reactions: 11
God her new video wound me up so much...

Her rent price is crazy, I’m assuming she’s living in a well known area or pretty central? That’s more than I’ve ever paid for a 1 bed in London. Then she pays £30 to drive across the city in her diesel car, what’s the point?! Really fab for the environment!
I am so confused by her rent. I know people paying similar for 1 beds and they are in zone 1 or 2 and their places are much nicer. Their landlords are crappy so maintenance is on them but Taz’s place is really not worth what she is paying from what we have seen on the videos.

Also, I’m mad that she sees the ULEZ as the price for driving in London when it is actually a fine for driving a dirty car and ruining your neighbours’ air quality. Disgusted by her immature arrogance on that one.

I am so confused by her rent. I know people paying similar for 1 beds and they are in zone 1 or 2 and their places are much nicer. Their landlords are crappy so maintenance is on them but Taz’s place is really not worth what she is paying from what we have seen on the videos.

Also, I’m mad that she sees the ULEZ as the price for driving in London when it is actually a fine for driving a dirty car and ruining your neighbours’ air quality. Disgusted by her immature arrogance on that one.
She'll be paying a premium for a flat with access to parking, you could definitely get a lot more for that money if you didn't have a car to think about.

Reactions: 4
She'll be paying a premium for a flat with access to parking, you could definitely get a lot more for that money if you didn't have a car to think about.
I cba to watch her vlog, but how much is her rent?.

Reactions: 1
I am sad to say that I am going to unsubscribe from Taz's channel. I am just finding the content repetitive and boring now. I used to think she was sweet and funny, but I am getting tired of watching her sit in her flat and eating noodles. I get that we are in the middle of a global pandemic, but it was the same in Cardiff. I think she is struggling for ideas.

Someone give me a shout if she does more interesting content.

Not keen on her anymore. She tries to come across so quirky and “random” and it grates on me. Her new video of her attempting a Shepard’s pie and burning it annoyed me. Isn’t she like 26? Why is she trying to act like not being able to cook is cute?
I liked Taz maybe a year and a half ago but I feel as though her videos now are very repetitive. I'd also love for her to do some videos about her culture maybe? She often says she grew up eating a lot of spicy food but never goes into her culture at all... I wonder why?

Reactions: 9
I liked Taz maybe a year and a half ago but I feel as though her videos now are very repetitive. I'd also love for her to do some videos about her culture maybe? She often says she grew up eating a lot of spicy food but never goes into her culture at all... I wonder why?
she contradicts herself so much! Saying she grew up eating spicy food but then seemed so bewildered at the flavours in that Indian takeaway 🙄

Reactions: 7
i also find it so frustrating that her fans are so blind to it? like in that "trying different culture's foods" there were people in the comments rightfully criticising the lack of effort she put in by just ordering takeaway from western restaurants that bastardise the food. like someone said they felt she was rude for saying that "all mexican food seems to just be the same ingredients" and honestly fair enough! also people were like "she didn't know it wasn't authenticz!! what else was she meant to do" and honestly... everyone knows that the cultural food in different countries tends not to be authentic? also nothing (except her own incompetence) was stopping her from actually researching authentic recipes.

Reactions: 5
i also find it so frustrating that her fans are so blind to it? like in that "trying different culture's foods" there were people in the comments rightfully criticising the lack of effort she put in by just ordering takeaway from western restaurants that bastardise the food. like someone said they felt she was rude for saying that "all mexican food seems to just be the same ingredients" and honestly fair enough! also people were like "she didn't know it wasn't authenticz!! what else was she meant to do" and honestly... everyone knows that the cultural food in different countries tends not to be authentic? also nothing (except her own incompetence) was stopping her from actually researching authentic recipes.
In London it is possible to find much more authentic than that though... even wanna a would have been better than wherever she got it from !