ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like how in her Chloe Ting challenge results video, she emphasised her 'thigh gap' towards the end, as if it's something to be proud of? I'm pretty sure the aim of Chloe's workouts are to make you fitter and stronger, not to give you a thigh gap! It's so damaging and irresponsible how she constantly gives the impression in her videos that being skinnier = being prettier. Then frequently calling herself podgy when she's clearly underweight. I get that she might have her own issues with food/body image, but she shouldn't be trying to push this onto her young viewers.
Yeah, like when she said in a video that she ate nothing except for a can of Pringles the whole day and then said in the next video "Wow look at my stomach, I have abs now! Maybe because I've been drinking so much water." Like girl, stop promoting your unhealthy diet to all the underage girls that watch you by showing them how ~goals~ your body looks.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, the food obsession, cooking food in weird combos then pretending to eat them, but only showing herself tasting a forkfull then waxing lyrical about food waste is irritating.

She clearly skips meals, doesn't finish her food then talks about being thin.

I don't know if she is aware of how it's coming across on her videos 😯

She's also trying to appeae younger than she is, that's annoyingly af. She was great before but, is too contrived now.

Sometimes she'll mention something serious and i get hopefull, then it's back to burning things in a microwave.

Reactions: 11
I get really annoyed with the food videos too. If it’s clear you’ve got a hyper picky, sensitive palate, then why keep making food videos of you grimacing at things most people eat regularly? She just did a Waitrose food video where she bought the most expensive item for BLD and snacks, then proceeded to either gag/grimace/actually throw up after most of them. Idk why you’d get granola you hate or dairy milk, for example, when you can just get some other breakfast item like bougie pastries or plant milk that I’m sure can be just as pricey? Also why tf would you get an £8 fish pie when you’ve said time and again you hate dairy and unfamiliar textures? Surely you could get another pricey ready meal? If it’s in an open spirit of trying new things, I’d get it, but she almost seems to enjoy playing this fussy but “cheap things only” persona so has already geared herself up to hate everything new... it’s just massively annoying especially at a time like now when most people can’t afford to be picky and quirky with their plates.

Reactions: 11
Her immaturity came through when she rented that place in London and it clearly needed a lot doing to it before she moved in and she had to do it all herself. I mean she didn’t even know how to turn on the bloody cooker!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her immaturity came through when she rented that place in London and it clearly needed a lot doing to it before she moved in and she had to do it all herself. I mean she didn’t even know how to turn on the bloody cooker!!
We have to keep reminding ourselves that she's a 27 year old woman who has a law degree, why on earth does she pretend she knows nothing?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I always thought Taz was gay! I like her but I struggle to believe she spends her days sleeping until 2pm, as we’ve said she’s a very intelligent girl and I can’t help but feel like it’s all one huge charade that her younger audience can relate to

Reactions: 10
Yes, she's a very capable adult woman with a challenging degree under her belt. But that doesn't sell well to a lot of her target audience.

Her fussy eating is a way to avoid eating much. She should just tuck in or she'll never progress or get better .

I find she has a nice relaxing voice, i liked her everyday vlog style. But sometimes she seems to be trying way to hard to be enma chamberlain. She could do living on paleo, gluten free, vegetarian, sugar free and vegan for a week. Then review. Anddd a week at aldi vs a week at m&s. Could do a weekly shop for another single person household and they do the same and each live of the others normal shop. A wife swap of grocery shops?

I don't think she is gay (could be wrong) but she did spoken word about a toxic ex that sounded like a man. It seems she had her heart broken and is just taking time to get past it. Could be wrong, but the poems gave that feel to me.

Did anyone watch the Korean bbq vid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah I like Taz but I’m concerned for her...
Like she wastes so much food, clearly doesn’t eat and her content is getting very repetitive. I don’t wanna start gossip but I lowkey have a feeling what if she’s anorexic. I know from her old videos from like 2015/2016 that she suffered from very very low iron deficiency and that’s understandable for years ago but now it’s like since then you haven’t gained that much weight and Taz honey you don’t eat that much. She doesn’t finish her meals on camera and wastes tons of food. I hope she’s not anorexic and she genuinely just has a bad habit of not eating all the way but that’s still wrong to waste food. She said she used to work is asda and they always wasted food but it’s like girl you kinda waste food in the videos you make. 👀😫🤔🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She has 1,380,000 subs but on average she gets like 100K to 500K views. Where are the other 1 million subscribers? In May 2018 she had like 300k to 500k subs than in June 2018 she gained over 200,000 subs in that one month because of her popular 1 pound video. Obviously since then she’s now gotten over 1 million subs but that brings me back to my statement where are all those other 1 million subscribers watching her videos if she only gets 100k to 500k views per video? It’s kinda concerning because how is she that popular subs wise but doesn’t get million of views how other youtubers with around 1 million subs do?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can tell her channel is past it’s peak and prime. Taz’s prime was 2019 tbh. She was discovered in 2018 and blew up in 2019 but now she’s honestly just an outcast in the YouTube scene. It’s so sad because she’s one of the most famous people to make it out of Wales but still no ones knows her and she’s her own fault tbh. Her channel is targeted for teens who find bad cooking videos entertaining for some reason. She had great videos like the one pound series, the art gallery, her travel videos, and certain food challenges but that’s it. Notice how those are the only vids that get over 1 million views. All the other videos on her channel are literally just bad cooking videos, I kinda feel bad for Taz because her channel is so rehashed but then again that’s her own fault and I’m gonna be honest I genuinely think she’s gonna start losing subs soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah I like Taz but I’m concerned for her...
Like she wastes so much food, clearly doesn’t eat and her content is getting very repetitive. I don’t wanna start gossip but I lowkey have a feeling what if she’s anorexic. I know from her old videos from like 2015/2016 that she suffered from very very low iron deficiency and that’s understandable for years ago but now it’s like since then you haven’t gained that much weight and Taz honey you don’t eat that much. She doesn’t finish her meals on camera and wastes tons of food. I hope she’s not anorexic and she genuinely just has a bad habit of not eating all the way but that’s still wrong to waste food. She said she used to work is asda and they always wasted food but it’s like girl you kinda waste food in the videos you make. 👀😫🤔🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah, she continually labours how anti food waste she is. Yet, she continually wastes food.

Reactions: 2
We have to keep reminding ourselves that she's a 27 year old woman who has a law degree, why on earth does she pretend she knows nothing?
Yeh if I had to guess her age (based on behaviour) I’d say 14 tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can tell her channel is past it’s peak and prime. Taz’s prime was 2019 tbh. She was discovered in 2018 and blew up in 2019 but now she’s honestly just an outcast in the YouTube scene. It’s so sad because she’s one of the most famous people to make it out of Wales but still no ones knows her and she’s her own fault tbh. Her channel is targeted for teens who find bad cooking videos entertaining for some reason. She had great videos like the one pound series, the art gallery, her travel videos, and certain food challenges but that’s it. Notice how those are the only vids that get over 1 million views. All the other videos on her channel are literally just bad cooking videos, I kinda feel bad for Taz because her channel is so rehashed but then again that’s her own fault and I’m gonna be honest I genuinely think she’s gonna start losing subs soon.
I'd like the cooking videos if she actually acted like an adult in them. Trying new things is good! Pulling your face and saying "this looks disgusting" is really not (especially when she does the foods from around the world videos? How disrespectful to call another culture's food disgusting because it doesn't look appetising because you bought it through a massively westernised ubereats delivery instead of attempting to make it yourself)

Reactions: 7
I get really annoyed with the food videos too. If it’s clear you’ve got a hyper picky, sensitive palate, then why keep making food videos of you grimacing at things most people eat regularly? She just did a Waitrose food video where she bought the most expensive item for BLD and snacks, then proceeded to either gag/grimace/actually throw up after most of them. Idk why you’d get granola you hate or dairy milk, for example, when you can just get some other breakfast item like bougie pastries or plant milk that I’m sure can be just as pricey? Also why tf would you get an £8 fish pie when you’ve said time and again you hate dairy and unfamiliar textures? Surely you could get another pricey ready meal? If it’s in an open spirit of trying new things, I’d get it, but she almost seems to enjoy playing this fussy but “cheap things only” persona so has already geared herself up to hate everything new... it’s just massively annoying especially at a time like now when most people can’t afford to be picky and quirky with their plates.
It really annoyed me that video as she wasted so much stuff! And when she didn't realise the whole milk just has cream on top, idk I just feel like spreading her ignorange like that to her audience will make them think it's okay to waste food

I'd like the cooking videos if she actually acted like an adult in them. Trying new things is good! Pulling your face and saying "this looks disgusting" is really not (especially when she does the foods from around the world videos? How disrespectful to call another culture's food disgusting because it doesn't look appetising because you bought it through a massively westernised ubereats delivery instead of attempting to make it yourself)
I remember in that banana bread video where she set the oven to the max temperature because in the recipe it was in F rather than celcius. I just feel like if she put a bit more effort in her cooking videos would be more enjoyable than infuriating

Reactions: 9
I’ve watched a couple of her videos as my sisters are fans of her channel. IMO, she’s no different to the likes of Saffron Barker or Anastasia, none of which I watch as I don’t find their content interesting, however she’s relating to an audience of teenagers when she’s closer to 30, at least other YouTubers like her are in their late teens/early twenties. Her thinking that cream on milk meant it had gone off just shows how naive she is, and I bet she wasted the majority of the food. Most people her age are thinking about getting married, having kids, or just settling down in general, not freaking out because their milk has cream on it, I wonder how many of her viewers actually know how old she is, and how many would stick around if they knew this.

Reactions: 6
I can 100% tell Taz has never had a boyfriend. She acts like a kid because I guess she never fully experienced her teenage years properly since she was depressed and an outcast backthen. I can tell she doesn’t wanna accept the fact she’s almost in her 30s with nothing major accomplished from a woman’s perspective. (Marriage, kids, husband, at least be in a relationship etc...)

Her acting like a child is just an act to pull in the teenage viewers. Like bruh you’re almost 30 and you act like this??? I know it’s in act because go look at her old videos from 2015/2016, TAZ WAS SO bleeping MATURE. She would talk seriously, never laugh, she wouldn’t act weird etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5