ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird seeing this type of thread about Taz because a year ago no negativity about her would have surfaced. I loved watching Taz up and till last year when I got really infuriated by because her video content is always rehashed and it’s like she tries so hard but it’s also exhausting. She used to be so relatable but it seems like now she’s earning decent money and moved to London, she’ll dwindle because she offers nothing original to the YouTube realm that others don’t already. She’s definitely hit her peak. Reminds me of a Zoella where both are so much older than they act.

Reactions: 13
You are completely right, for me at least part of Taz’s charm was that she was not living in the London bubble and so her videos would be like, “this is what I wanted to try but we don’t have that here, but we do have THIS.” And it was interesting and relatable and I could see how it would appeal to a younger audience too. But unfortunately I don’t know what her niche is now. Bad cooking videos can’t last forever.

But yeah, I really do feel sorry for her with the timing of the move. She doesn’t seem herself.

Reactions: 5
I’m just shocked to read that she is 26?!!! I would’ve said she was 18-20??!!

Reactions: 10
It’s weird seeing this type of thread about Taz because a year ago no negativity about her would have surfaced. I loved watching Taz up and till last year when I got really infuriated by because her video content is always rehashed and it’s like she tries so hard but it’s also exhausting. She used to be so relatable but it seems like now she’s earning decent money and moved to London, she’ll dwindle because she offers nothing original to the YouTube realm that others don’t already. She’s definitely hit her peak. Reminds me of a Zoella where both are so much older than they act.
I think it's like I said- I've been watching her for about a year now and she doesn't seem to make any progress. The whole implication of the trying new things videos are that she would learn from them and grow as a person but she seems to be stuck in this really immature space.

Reactions: 7
I’m sad that she’s moved from Cardiff. It was nice to see a popular Welsh You-tuber, living and working in Wales. It’s a true shame because I used to love watching her videos with her best friend Moon. In the past, her London family members have never wanted to be on camera. I hate watching videos where a person is having a conversation with the other person out of shot. I find watching London content boring. Probably because I work there. Taz never seems to leave the house either, and I’m talking about before lockdown. What was the purpose of the move? To encourage her to go out more or is it going to be the same watching her sitting cross legged on her bedroom floor?

Reactions: 8
I’m sad that she’s moved from Cardiff. It was nice to see a popular Welsh You-tuber, living and working in Wales. It’s a true shame because I used to love watching her videos with her best friend Moon. In the past, her London family members have never wanted to be on camera. I hate watching videos where a person is having a conversation with the other person out of shot. I find watching London content boring. Probably because I work there. Taz never seems to leave the house either, and I’m talking about before lockdown. What was the purpose of the move? To encourage her to go out more or is it going to be the same watching her sitting cross legged on her bedroom floor?
I thought she might have moved for a guy?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm glad this exists to know I'm not completely alone! Her older videos make her seem like a really nice girl but the constant pretending not to know how to do anything is odd.

She also mentioned in one of her previous videos where she swapped meals with Konstantin for a day that she was really good at chopping garlic and onions because she'd helped her mum out on the kitchen, so that plus the fact that she is like 26 and only just left home means she definitely knows how to cook? So I don't know why she fakes not knowing whats going in the kitchen?

Reactions: 10
I wish she would stop pretending to be so clueless.
Exactly, she's a 27 year old woman, with a law degree who was president of her blm at uni. She's ambitious and self assured. But pretending to be 19 and not knowing when to eat lunch or how to make a bagel is getting old now, i thought she was more like grackle who atm i cannot fault.

Also all the posing, and loving herself atm is a stark contrast to her earlier vide and is jarring. That is not what i started watching her for. There are other yewchebers who already fill this role. Infact it's verrrrry full. Her attitude with food rings some alarm bells too. Always making loads of weird concoctions and l , i like her spoken word that look gross and then NOT eating then while preeching about (the very real issue of) food waste. Also she clearly does not eat a lot and only shows herself testing the food, never finishing it. Is scared of new foods?

The shilling if her 'limited edition' merch is just a business move, that stuff ain't limited shes just trying to sell it out asap to make the most money. And she is NOT the only one doing this, but saying she'll give a % to charity, but then it's just for a week or 24 hours or such a tiny % and only of the profits, not the total cost. Shady. Again, they are all at it (almost) but i had higher expectations of taz. Disappointed.

So, yeah spoken word, hope to get more of that, it showcases how smart she is imo. Also moon and taz vids, those were the halcyon days 😊

Reactions: 8
Agreed with what has been said. She seems more and more childish somehow. I miss the days she made videos with Moon and had actual good ideas. Idk her relationship with food and clothes is strange and very triggering for me aka someone who is suffering with and ED. And I still can't get over when she is disgusted with something. Makes me feel bad about myself.

Reactions: 9
Watching her latest video now and she's telling a story about those Jamaican patties they sell in Sainsbury's and eating one caused her to get an upset stomach. Does she really have that bad a diet that eating one patty upset her stomach that much?

Also not impressed with her smelling the food and going "ew".

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Watching her latest video now and she's telling a story about those Jamaican patties they sell in Sainsbury's and eating one caused her to get an upset stomach. Does she really have that bad a diet that eating one patty upset her stomach that much?

Also not impressed with her smelling the food and going "ew".
I remember watching a vlog of hers in barcelona eating spanish foods in a restaurant, and how she was gearing herself up to eat some of them was as if she’s eating worms, I’d have been insulted if I was working there

Reactions: 6
I remember watching a vlog of hers in barcelona eating spanish foods in a restaurant, and how she was gearing herself up to eat some of them was as if she’s eating worms, I’d have been insulted if I was working there
Finished the video and my god all the food was so westernised! The "mexican" food was SMOTHERED in cheese and even the "chinese" food she ordered was deep fried chicken in sweet sauce,

Reactions: 4
Finished the video and my god all the food was so westernised! The "mexican" food was SMOTHERED in cheese and even the "chinese" food she ordered was deep fried chicken in sweet sauce,
God I couldn’t take watching that whole video.. why did she not ask people for recommendations ?!

Reactions: 3
I don't like how in her Chloe Ting challenge results video, she emphasised her 'thigh gap' towards the end, as if it's something to be proud of? I'm pretty sure the aim of Chloe's workouts are to make you fitter and stronger, not to give you a thigh gap! It's so damaging and irresponsible how she constantly gives the impression in her videos that being skinnier = being prettier. Then frequently calling herself podgy when she's clearly underweight. I get that she might have her own issues with food/body image, but she shouldn't be trying to push this onto her young viewers.

• Angry
Reactions: 19