ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can 100% tell Taz has never had a boyfriend. She acts like a kid because I guess she never fully experienced her teenage years properly since she was depressed and an outcast backthen. I can tell she doesn’t wanna accept the fact she’s almost in her 30s with nothing major accomplished from a woman’s perspective. (Marriage, kids, husband, at least be in a relationship etc...)

Her acting like a child is just an act to pull in the teenage viewers. Like bruh you’re almost 30 and you act like this??? I know it’s in act because go look at her old videos from 2015/2016, TAZ WAS SO bleeping MATURE. She would talk seriously, never laugh, she wouldn’t act weird etc...
No offence.. but I don’t think a woman’s aims boil down to a relationship and children ? I agree she hasn’t done much in terms of what she could have on YouTube but this to me sounds like the 1950s ideals

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can 100% tell Taz has never had a boyfriend. She acts like a kid because I guess she never fully experienced her teenage years properly since she was depressed and an outcast backthen. I can tell she doesn’t wanna accept the fact she’s almost in her 30s with nothing major accomplished from a woman’s perspective. (Marriage, kids, husband, at least be in a relationship etc...

Her acting like a child is just an act to pull in the teenage viewers. Like bruh you’re almost 30 and you act like this??? I know it’s in act because go look at her old videos from 2015/2016, TAZ WAS SO bleeping MATURE. She would talk seriously, never laugh, she wouldn’t act weird etc...
As someone who spent their teenage years with depression, I can't fault Taz at all for how she behaves. You acknowledge this yourself, yet still go on to bash her? Overcoming depression is huge, she's talked about her battles with mental health, and good for her for getting to relive her teenage years and not take life so seriously. Not everybody wants marriage and kids, particularly in their twenties, and it's shameful to see someone reduce a woman's accomplishments down to those things. I know we're essentially all here to gossip, but come on. I wouldn't say she 'acts like a child', I think she's just enjoying this new way of life with her online success, and not harming anybody by doing so. Good for her. I'd rather see that than these eighteen year olds who are pushing plastic surgery and desperate to grow up too quick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I understand what you’re saying but do you think it’s normal for someone almost in their 30s acting like they’re 15. I think Taz is having a quarter life crisis.

I brought up the marriage/children thing up because a earlier comment said most women near that age start those things, obviously not all women do that lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can 100% tell Taz has never had a boyfriend. She acts like a kid because I guess she never fully experienced her teenage years properly since she was depressed and an outcast backthen. I can tell she doesn’t wanna accept the fact she’s almost in her 30s with nothing major accomplished from a woman’s perspective. (Marriage, kids, husband, at least be in a relationship etc...)

Completely agree with most of your points, but not all women measure success by marriage, kids and their relationship status. Just think thats a really odd, outdated perspective not particularly a womens perspective

Reactions: 16
I understand what you’re saying but do you think it’s normal for someone almost in their 30s acting like they’re 15. I think Taz is having a quarter life crisis.

I brought up the marriage/children thing up because a earlier comment said most women near that age start those things, obviously not all women do that lol.
She has a law degree, her own place, and is travelling regularly. I hardly think that's acting like a fifteen year old. She's carefree, exploring the world and herself, and not hurting anybody in the process. Just because somebody hasn't settled down doesn't mean they are not 'normal' or having a crisis. And if she were to be having a quarter life crisis as you say, I'm happy she's having it at a time where she isn't bogged down with a marriage and kids.

Reactions: 15

I don’t think even most women do in this day and age? Or maybe I have female friends who are out of the norm ?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think even most women do in this day and age? Or maybe I have female friends who are out of the norm ?
As a woman close in age to taz, can confirm 0 of my friends have had babies and only 1 of them is engaged, more women are opting to not have them or delay them as they end up earning less than their male counter parts as they have to take a career break when you’re on maternity leave, she may not even want a boyfriend, lots of people these days don’t feel the need to place value on a romantic relationship either

Reactions: 12
As a woman close in age to taz, can confirm 0 of my friends have had babies and only 1 of them I engaged, more women are opting to not have them or delay them as they end up learning less than their male counter parts as they have to take a career break when you’re on maternity leave, she may not even want a boyfriend, lots of people these days don’t feel the need to place value on a romantic relationship either
100% agree, I think criticism of her tit content is fine, that of her not having a fiancé/children is not

Reactions: 9
100% agree, I think criticism of her tit content is fine, that of her not having a fiancé/children is not
I do miss her solo travel vids but after reading all of this I feel like we forgot how wonderful she actually is, I don’t get that same feeling from saff and Anastasia but for some reason they’re always trending when she isn’t, I would love when ever she does find the one to start to integrate him or her to the channel to add a different dynamic which I feel her channel needs especially to start appealing to an older audience which will eventually grow up

I dont see why people would stop watching her due to being 27??? I do think she is far more capable than she makes out, and i hate the food waste. She seems to still have problems with eating, and finishing meals (never on camera) which is both concerning and annoying.

She had a bf (or gf who knows) at uni as she talked about bumping into an ex once. At least she is less likely to end up a divorced single parent by 30 if she is careful about being clear about what she wants rather than racing to get married (to anyone) by 27 and have a baby. Personally can't think of anything worse.

I really did enjoy taz and moon vlogs and travel vids. She rents her own place in london, makes (somehow) a good income off youtube, has friends, reasonably close family and has a law degree, this are achievements imo.

Maybe a cooking course series next, she could recreate what she learns each week.

Reactions: 7
I dont see why people would stop watching her due to being 27??? I do think she is far more capable than she makes out, and i hate the food waste. She seems to still have problems with eating, and finishing meals (never on camera) which is both concerning and annoying.

She had a bf (or gf who knows) at uni as she talked about bumping into an ex once. At least she is less likely to end up a divorced single parent by 30 if she is careful about being clear about what she wants rather than racing to get married (to anyone) by 27 and have a baby. Personally can't think of anything worse.

I really did enjoy taz and moon vlogs and travel vids. She rents her own place in london, makes (somehow) a good income off youtube, has friends, reasonably close family and has a law degree, this are achievements imo.

Maybe a cooking course series next, she could recreate what she learns each week.
Never knew she had a partner in the past, any idea which video she mentions bumping into an ex ? I’m rather curious

but yeah you’re bang on about the age thing

Can't remember which one but, she went 'undercover' back to cardiff uni (i think it might have been a spon?) And gave away money to a random student who was working hard alongside studying to support themselves. (She was with a mate that.was.still currently studying there so it wasn't that strange.) Anyway at one point she was hiding as she saw her ex and didn't want to see them. It was a small part of the video and we didn't get to see them.

I hope she goes away for a staycation with moon when travelling is safer. And the cooking course videos! 🙏

Reactions: 1
She should do more collabs with Grackle so Grace can teach her how to cook and bake! Or they could swap diets/lifestyles for a day. That would be interesting.

Reactions: 8
She should do more collabs with Grackle so Grace can teach her how to cook and bake! Or they could swap diets/lifestyles for a day. That would be interesting.
They both have a similar audience but grace is a huge extrovert and taz is fairly introverted. Plus a bit older, so it could be interesting to see if they were willing. Grace will try almost anything food wise so taz might struggle.

I'd just like more vids.

does anyone know her religion and ethnic background? I don’t need to know but I’m just curious

does anyone know her religion and ethnic background? I don’t need to know but I’m just curious
Given her elusiveness, she is Bangladeshi and I presume she’s from a Muslim family, hence the sheltered lifestyle and the non drinking and mostly sticking to eating non meat when out and about. Taz has never addressed her background because I feel like she wants to distance herself from it.

Reactions: 7
Given her elusiveness, she is Bangladeshi and I presume she’s from a Muslim family, hence the sheltered lifestyle and the non drinking and mostly sticking to eating non meat when out and about. Taz has never addressed her background because I feel like she wants to distance herself from it.
I was thinking that may be why she supposedly never had a boyfriend which is completely fine but I’m surprised she has actually dated before.

I was thinking that may be why she supposedly never had a boyfriend which is completely fine but I’m surprised she has actually dated before.
She could be Christian as there’s quite a few Christians in Muslim countries, but I doubt she’s ever dated guys before as she’s never hinted of it unless she’s amazing at hiding it

She could be Christian as there’s quite a few Christians in Muslim countries, but I doubt she’s ever dated guys before as she’s never hinted of it unless she’s amazing at hiding it
I thought someone here mentioned she was hiding from an ex when she visited her old uni?

I thought someone here mentioned she was hiding from an ex when she visited her old uni?
yeah I watched that video back and the girl she was with said that not taz, I hope whenever she does meet the one they don’t keep it private as that new fresh blood and content may rejuvenate her channel

Reactions: 2