ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ClickForTaz #2 - Slowly recovering from the tragedy and tears of having to wake before noon three times a year
ClickForTaz #2 - ClickForLessTaz, she's too burnt out from getting paid to sleep.
ClickForTaz #2 - Please respect her lie-ins during these trying times.

I tried.
I love them all especially 1 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can you get tired from literally doing NOTHING all day? I always enjoy watching Hannah from Smokeyglow and she always says YT is literally one of the easiest jobs in the world and a very privileged one because you can do whatever you want and get paid a duck ton. I always appreciate her honesty and gives a good insight into what world they bubble in. You can tell they have never had a real life and they have never had to hold down a job. They are lacking.

Reactions: 10
I feel like she needs genuine help unless it’s all for the cameras in an attempt to be *relatable*

The age of her and saying she’s burnt out when she literally just films regurgitated shite every once in a while 😂😂 if someone paid me thousands to film myself getting up in the morning I’d do it without complaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I said this in Grackel's thread, too. But these women are not burned out. You are incapable of doing anything when you have a real burn out. They are just tired and bored of their life and have no motivation, that's something completely different. Because lazy influencers have over- and mis-used the word so much it has lost it's real meaning.
Burn out for these YouTubers means they don't know what original video idea to make or they can't be bothered to sit down to edit - it is not true burn out like having to struggle to cook for yourself or get out of bed in the morning to drag yourself to work without seeing any daylight because it is winter.

Burn out for these YouTubers means they don't know what original video idea to make or they can't be bothered to sit down to edit - it is not true burn out like having to struggle to cook for yourself or get out of bed in the morning to drag yourself to work without seeing any daylight because it is winter.
She has been recycling the same 10 videos for 5 years now, how difficult can it be you would think, no? :unsure: just go in the same order as always. she can even hire an editor!

Reactions: 6
She’s tired because she does duck all every day, she also doesn’t eat a varried diet…. That would help. It’s not relatable any more, never was once you know she’s got a law degree!

I’m over her. I watched her new video this morning and realised I can’t watch her any more. She has no clue.
I’m a mental health nurse, I’ve worked all through covid, I’m tired, unmotivated, sick of my job. I’d love to take a month or two off work to rest and fix my burn out. But life isn’t like that in the real world. We have to work, push ourselves through the hard crap. She’s so tone deaf and not at all relatable any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched her new video and she just comes across as totally unhinged... particularly in the bit where she stresses out with the cookie dough, is she ok?? I feel bad cos I used to love watching her, especially the videos with Moon, they seemed to have a really cute friendship and it was just comforting to watch. But now whenever I watch her it's claustrophobic and tbh depressing as it reminds me of me in lockdown at my most unhappy. It also defo feels quite panicked as she probs realises she's running out of content/views and when she doesn't have that, she will be stuffed, and will have to move back to Wales/somewhere cheaper and get a real job (which I actually think would be good for her!). The passion for YouTube doesn't seem there anymore and she doesn't seem comfortable playing up to the camera..

also dont forget she had that weird video consult (that she filmed?!) that said she had ADHD 'symptoms' and then she basically jumped on that saying she has ADHD.....never seemed to be any follow up or actual mention of any more appointments that i'm aware of

Reactions: 2
I'm glad she finally recovered from her "burnout" so she's feeling refreshed and creatively rejuvenated enough to...post another video she's made countless times before.

Taz: "In this video, I want to finally try all the TikTok recipes I've seen.

You did. It already happened.

And even before that, it already happened.

Me whenever Taz uploads another video:

Taz:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really just cannot understand how she has a whole channel, as her full time job, that is SO repetitive. Also (maybe me being pedantic). but she is a law graduate, how the hell does she think "the most easiest" is good english?!

Reactions: 9
Holy tit did I run here after just watching her recent video on Paris food. What the hell did she eat growing up as she states she hasn't tried most of the foods in this video. Dophinoise potatoes are quite common in England. She must literally have had a diet of ramen from birth to adulthood. She comes across so thick, ignorant and uncultured in this video it's unreal. I hate someone who plays on not knowing things and thinks that's "cool"

Holy tit did I run here after just watching her recent video on Paris food. What the hell did she eat growing up as she states she hasn't tried most of the foods in this video. Dophinoise potatoes are quite common in England. She must literally have had a diet of ramen from birth to adulthood. She comes across so thick, ignorant and uncultured in this video it's unreal. I hate someone who plays on not knowing things and thinks that's "cool"
I’ve never had them 😂😂 she’s from wales too which may explain a few things depending on where in wales she lived! Plus is it not a cultural thing too? Like her mum wouldn’t have made them

she does the same with south east asian food, which is so bizarre to me. Regardless of anyone's background, living in the UK where indian/south east asian food is SO common it is very unusual to now know about this food, the fact that (one of?) her parents/grandparents is from there makes no sense to me that she has NO idea about thta kind of food. It seems whenever she eats takeway from that type of cuisine she has never tried it before

Her entire channel is 'I ate [insert restricted diet/variety of food here] for 24/48hrs/1 week' and 'I woke up at 5am and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED' videos. And she usually acts like the last fourteen times she made the same video never happened.
"i only ate FRENCH FOOD in PARIS for 24 hours"

Same as it ever was.

200.gif

She's been to Paris several times. She's likely tried all this food before.

In almost all her videos, she goes full performative ignorance and pretends to not have basic life skills, to never eat anything but beans on toast and ramen, or pretends to be a socially awkward hermit who never leaves the house.

Then she'll show herself trying new things, travelling alone to other countries, learning to cook. And by the next video it'll be a full reset and she'll have conveniently forgotten it all and make no mention of the last time she did all of those things.

The "I'm a failure at life and that's so relatable!" act is her whole fabricated personality and it's so transparent and pathetic.

Reactions: 9

Same as it ever was.

View attachment 1064645

In almost all her videos, she goes full performative ignorance and pretends to not have basic life skills, to never eat anything but beans on toast and ramen, or pretends to be a socially awkward hermit who never leaves the house.

Then she'll show herself trying new things, travelling alone to other countries, learning to cook. And by the next video it'll be a full reset and she'll have conveniently forgotten it all and make no mention of the last time she did all of those things.

The "I'm a failure at life and that's so relatable!" act is her whole fabricated personality and it's so transparent and pathetic.
Totally agree with this, it's not relatable at all, really bloody annoying actually. I half expected the chocolate dessert mousse thing to topple over on to her camera as she shows us holding it an Inch away as dropping it would be clumsy and "relatable"

• Haha

Same as it ever was.

View attachment 1064645

exactly, and french food............ she lives in london, hardly like french food is an unknown anyway. I really find this all embarassing at this stage, is there anyone in the UK with so little knowledge of France/French food that this is shocking?

exactly, and french food............ she lives in london, hardly like french food is an unknown anyway. I really find this all embarassing at this stage, is there anyone in the UK with so little knowledge of France/French food that this is shocking?
Is there anyone in the UK who acts this dumb, knowledge doesn't come to everyone but at least it's not an act for them 🤣

I’ve never had them 😂😂 she’s from wales too which may explain a few things depending on where in wales she lived! Plus is it not a cultural thing too? Like her mum wouldn’t have made them
The sheep is Wales are more cultured

• Haha
Totally agree with this, it's not relatable at all, really bloody annoying actually. I half expected the chocolate dessert mousse thing to topple over on to her camera as she shows us holding it an Inch away as dropping it would be clumsy and "relatable"
or to claim she had never heard of either mouse nor chocolate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ran to tattle after watching the latest video! I do really cringe, she’s pushing 30 and acts like she’s never eaten any of this stuff before. Also the wincing at eating a chocolate macaron? Nervous at eating pate?!