Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's appreciate how resilient she was in the face of bankruptcy a couple of years ago. A parents bail out and a trip abroad, she survived !
And determination? For what ? That one time she had a job for like a year at Facebook? Delusional Clembo.
Her bankruptcy never ceases to make me giggle 🫢🤭🤭 she really doesn’t know how the other half live

Reactions: 6
They were close to bankruptcy because her husband used to own a business and fucked it into the ground, basically. He had a ton of debt and kept it secret from her and when she found out it nearly sunk their marriage. But luckily the Bank Of Mummy And Daddy bailed them out at the 11th hour. So to celebrate, and also recover from the extreme stress of almost being a bit poor by middle class standards, they went on a family holiday to Thailand for three weeks.

She wrote about all of this on her instagram. Talk about airing your dirty laundry.

Boggling that I, a complete and utter random on the internet, should know any of this deeply personal stuff. But whatever keeps that 'gram dolla flowing I guess? Selling every single detail about her private and family life really does seem like her only career option at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
They were close to bankruptcy because her husband used to own a business and fucked it into the ground, basically. He had a ton of debt and kept it secret from her and when she found out it nearly sunk their marriage. But luckily the Bank Of Mummy And Daddy bailed them out at the 11th hour. So to celebrate, and also recover from the extreme stress of almost being a bit poor by middle class standards, they went on a family holiday to Thailand for three weeks.

She wrote about all of this on her instagram. Talk about airing your dirty laundry.

Boggling that I, a complete and utter random on the internet, should know any of this deeply personal stuff. But whatever keeps that 'gram dolla flowing I guess? Selling every single detail about her private and family life really does seem like her only career option at this point.
Absolutely bleeping bonkers. Why on earth would those two fuckwits buy a house that big that needs so much renovation when they have no idea how to manage money? I also seem to recall she got stung with child benefit repayments because she didn’t know you had to pay it back when you earn over a certain amount, so she had to repay 3 years worth plus a fine lol.

Anyone know what her husband does for a living these days?

Reactions: 5
Absolutely bleeping bonkers. Why on earth would those two fuckwits buy a house that big that needs so much renovation when they have no idea how to manage money? I also seem to recall she got stung with child benefit repayments because she didn’t know you had to pay it back when you earn over a certain amount, so she had to repay 3 years worth plus a fine lol.

Anyone know what her husband does for a living these days?
I think they actually bought the house of horrors before they sold their other house as well. How the other half live eh!

• Wow
Neither of them have jobs so how the duck are they affording all that Farrow & Ball?

He’s a house husband.
So is the house and reno being funded by Mummy & Daddy? There’s no way she’s earning enough from IG to pay the mortgage on that behemoth, surely? Perhaps at one point, but I think influencing as a way of making a living is on the way out, apart from a select few.
---
Neither of them have jobs so how the duck are they affording all that Farrow & Ball?
And also to be so careless that you refit your bathroom with (I presume) expensive tiles, then decide two minutes later, you don’t like them and have to repaint them. She’s a total clown.

We’ve just finished our bathroom and it cost bleeping coin. If my husband decided he didn’t like the tiles and started painting them with Dulux, I’d actually kill him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘not in keeping with the rest of the house’

it never ceases to amuse me how ostentatious her aspirations are vs the reality of this decrepit horror show. i think you’ll find that door is perfectly in keeping with the rest of the house clems
09439640-E24A-41FA-A349-765C0780B9A8.png

• Haha
‘not in keeping with the rest of the house’

it never ceases to amuse me how ostentatious her aspirations are vs the reality of this decrepit horror show. i think you’ll find that door is perfectly in keeping with the rest of the house clemsView attachment 2115592
Yeah this made me laugh out loud! Industrial chic is what she's going for isn't it? Only way it would be more in keeping is if it had bars across it 🤣

Everything she does is just…sloppy. The carelessness with money, renovating a money pit, painting over tiles she surely spent a fortune on, even having her children at 3 different schools because she just HAD to get out of London. I couldn’t imagine my life being that chaotic and putting it all over instagram!

Reactions: 8
Everything she does is just…sloppy. The carelessness with money, renovating a money pit, painting over tiles she surely spent a fortune on, even having her children at 3 different schools because she just HAD to get out of London. I couldn’t imagine my life being that chaotic and putting it all over instagram!
Leaving a super expensive ring inside the pushchair i the boot of the car anyone? And Getting said pushchair stolen?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How the duck she did get famous and successful? She’s a clown!

Being rich and called Clementine sure gets you far in life.

Reactions: 10
He’s a house husband.
Haunted house husband more like.

Well what a horror show. Obviously you’re not going to want your adult children and innocent grandchildren to suffer, when seemingly Daddy has secretly f*ed it. But buying a massive project when you don’t really *do* anything is just wild.

Makes all the ‘oh we have to suffer the indignity of regular old plastic light switches’ and ‘what do you want to hear about? Beauty? More pointless waffle?’ Just seem SO misjudged.

If I was part of her audience (never! Just think you guys are hilarious and that awful reno is too much of a car crash to look away!) I would want to see her doing something that actually benefits others in her community (I mean actual local community, not mumstagram). Maybe sharing financial education that they’ve done the work to improve on. When you declare bankruptcy you leave people unpaid. As a business owner I’d never EVER be so shameless as to flaunt a tropical holiday in that situation.

Reactions: 7
Exactly.

But it’s classic instamum privilege isn’t it?

Oh life is just so haaaarrrrd. The nanny is sick and I haven’t been to the gym this week. Packing for three kids to go on our freebie holiday is just sooo overwhelming. I had a planned third child and everything is soo difficult. My husband nearly made us bankrupt and now I’m in Thailand with a toddler and in hindsight a beach island holiday and no pool wasn’t the best place to take a two year old but it’s all just so stressfullllll.

bleeping tone deaf. All of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly.

But it’s classic instamum privilege isn’t it?

Oh life is just so haaaarrrrd. The nanny is sick and I haven’t been to the gym this week. Packing for three kids to go on our freebie holiday is just sooo overwhelming. I had a planned third child and everything is soo difficult. My husband nearly made us bankrupt and now I’m in Thailand with a toddler and in hindsight a beach island holiday and no pool wasn’t the best place to take a two year old but it’s all just so stressfullllll.

bleeping tone deaf. All of them.
The bubble has got to be bursting surely? With the CoL crisis do us normal folk really care about the "troubles" of Instatwats any more!