Clemmie Telford #5 There once was an a-hole from Peckham who likes to buy houses and wreck’em

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wealthy influencer gets a free sofa in times when many people can’t even use their washing machines.
dreadful, especially as she has such a lazy ethic

Reactions: 6
View from another angle. My eye hurts with all the dysfunction. The radiator, that wall thing, the window. And believe me when I say I'm not an interior freak, I do a lot of hand me down and not everything matches together but THIS, in a giant home. Why would you cover half the radiator? There wasn't a better corner for it ? And why is the dining table just there ? Isn't a sofa supposed to be in front of a TV? 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
how is she SO bad at interior design? it’s honestly
fascinating, her ability to make every room look like a haunted dentist waiting room / 1950s orphanage

Reactions: 16
View from another angle. My eye hurts with all the dysfunction. The radiator, that wall thing, the window. And believe me when I say I'm not an interior freak, I do a lot of hand me down and not everything matches together but THIS, in a giant home. Why would you cover half the radiator? There wasn't a better corner for it ? And why is the dining table just there ? Isn't a sofa supposed to be in front of a TV? 😅
But they already have a living room with 2 sofas that face each other? 😂 it’s almost like she scored and brand deal she didn’t even need and has put a sofa in a dining room just because she was offered it…. 😂

Reactions: 8
Well that brand got 610 likes and 20 comments for a post on her account that has 120k followers. One of the comments being a very scripted "you convinced me to buy one" kind of comments🤣 hope it was worth the embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It reminds me of a furniture showroom to be honest. Not homely at all. It looks like it’s all up for sale. Such an odd placement of furniture.

I’m not an expert on feng shui, but that furniture layout is so uncomfortably jarring.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand that room. We have a sticky out alcove bit like that, but it’s because the wall was knocked through between the dining room and lounge. I’m wondering if there was originally a corridor between the room and the window or something but it’s starting to hurt my brain looking at it. Her decor is so dingy and stark as well. It looks like the waiting room in a charity drug advisory centre, like the furniture has all been donated from a house clearance.

I actually can’t wait to see what she does next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand that room. We have a sticky out alcove bit like that, but it’s because the wall was knocked through between the dining room and lounge. I’m wondering if there was originally a corridor between the room and the window or something but it’s starting to hurt my brain looking at it. Her decor is so dingy and stark as well. It looks like the waiting room in a charity drug advisory centre, like the furniture has all been donated from a house clearance.

I actually can’t wait to see what she does next.
She just needs a pile of dog eared Take a Break magazines from 2017 and some used polystyrene cups on the table, and Magic FM constantly playing at an annoying level and she’d have nailed that look.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m thinking she’s missing a cork board with posters for local support groups and coffee mornings, and details of the local walk in STI clinic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She half arsed everything then acts surprised when the end results are naff/don’t go the way she expected!
They had years to plan it all though. And a seemingly huge pot of cash to do it.

Anyone else would have planned it all to perfection in that time and had every bit of furniture measured to the nearest mm to make sure it was all perfect.

They’ve made such a hash of this, like it was some rushed turnaround time. I don’t understand it at all.

Reactions: 8
But back when they bought it a couple of years ago the insta reno market was still raging and the griffters were getting free tit front left and centre. The plan was not for them to do it all, it was for them to get it done for free and flaunt it online. Which leaves them now with this massive haunted house, no reno skills whatsoever and a free couch. Some great forecasting again by clembo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no interior design skills either. I think with a house that age you have give nods here and there to the period it was built, even if it’s a ‘modern’ take. You can’t just fill it with mid century furniture because that’s what you’ve seen on IG and it’s trendy atm (I mean you can if you want, it’s your house, but it’s not going to look right unless you know what you’re doing). It was mostly mass produced for smaller homes, so if you put it in a house with high ceilings and large rooms, it’s going to look lost, and give you a charity shop vibe. And she has no idea about colour either. Those drab walls look like she’s bought a job lot of paint off Facebook, even though it’s probably Farrow & Ball.

Reactions: 10
At this stage I would recommend her to go on a bender and maybe see some senses with what she's doing with that house 😆
And once again, she maintained she drank on social occasions and then felt anxious, he we have a full grown addict.

Reactions: 7