Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Her podcast is just a caricature of privileged people meeting together and pretending their life was so hard to get there. I'm not saying this woman's accident is awful and that she struggled but do they know how many people are in the same situations every day without the same opportunities?? A rich daddy will get you much further in life and she could have phrased it differently below because its just so obvious it's painful to read 😅
am i reading this right? this rich woman’s dad gave her horse drugs not tested on humans when she was a teenager and now she has a skincare brand ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
how is she SO bad at interior design? it’s honestly
fascinating, her ability to make every room look like a haunted dentist waiting room / 1950s orphanage

hattie20

VIP Member
Ahhh, thank you! 🤣
It was so easy to get them confused back in the day with the fringed bobs. And even to this day, they both have big, tasteless houses by the sea - easy mistake to make 🤣 (but thanks for the heads up, off to the Hooper thread!)

And I am just going to leave this here again, I’ve linked before but it’s unintentionally hilarious. The glory days of the instamums droning on and fucking on about themselves like they were nobel prize winners.

God, they just adored themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Honestly a divorce wouldn’t surprise me at this point, especially as mother Pukka is making it cool 😂
I reckon she fell off the ‘sober’ journey at Christmas and went fully feral with a bottle of savvy B and a few lines of the white stuff 🤣

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
Fucks sake, she always makes out like she was a full blown alcoholic who couldn’t function.

It makes a mockery of people struggling with alcoholism.

Making out like her entire life was a drunken haze, what a joke.

• Angry
Nooo don’t give me more instamums to hate scroll in Clemmie’s absence 😂

Off I trot to investigate…
Seizure-inspired poses, stealth and overt brags and lack of ad disclosure. Glastonbury in summer, skiing in winter. Flogs (naff) sunglasses as "work". Feeble attempts to have an opinion on global issues - because, brands ££. She waited and waited on Gaza, to see what others were doing and then only re-posted Oxfam, cos they pay her.

Secret besties with the racist midwife (because, brands ££) and she's currently too poor to buy a table due to the big kitchen reno in her £1.2mil house.
Overall, delightful.

• Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
I'm too anxious about my brand new kitchen and tired from my trip to London so I need to relax and can't look after my kids.
Poor boobooo

• Haha

Cascara

I’ve just watched her video about how much being ‘sober’ has saved her…she estimates she was spending an average of £15 a week on alcohol, including ‘blowouts, weddings and holidays’. Is it just me, or is an average of £15 a week on booze for an affluent, privileged middle class woman not really much at all? Even a bottle of Asda own brand voddy is £12, and somehow despite her nickname I don’t think that’s what Budget Clem was knocking back of a night. It’s been said many times before, but she never had a drink problem, and she’s not ‘sober’ she’s just teetotal. Which there’s nothing wrong with, and nobody should feel pressured to drink if they don’t want to, but her big ‘sober’ performance about how amazing her life is now she’s given up her mad £15-average-a-week party lifestyle is ridiculous. Especially in the context of someone who at one point owned 2 £1 million properties! Is it another attempt to be ‘relatable’ to The Poors? (I do get that if you are on the absolute bones of your arse and spending the £15 on booze that was all your had to feed your kids it is very much a problem, but that’s never been Budget Clemmie- remember when her idea of being poor was they could only afford to go to Thailand on holiday or something ludicrous?).

• Heart
Reactions: 15

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I'm just amazed that she chose to do the ENTIRE room in this pigeon shit color. It's horrendous.
She has absolutely zero flair for interior design. This is shaping up to be one of the funniest accounts on IG, and it’s all unintentional 🤣

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Honestly this annoys me so much. It’s all for attention and head pats. She wants a big round of applause for not drinking alcohol. She did not have a real problem with alcohol she just embarrassed herself a few times and decided to stop.

I did the same. Got pregnant, obviously stopped drinking, never started again. Do I call myself ‘sober’? Do I fuck. That alludes to a very different issue which I did not experience.

Shes labelling herself as if she’s conquered her demons when all she did was stop boozing. Twat. She just wants strangers to say how Brave and Inspiring she is. For doing what loads of people do.

• Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
That really is laughable. She looks like she’s just been busted cooking up meth on the beach.
OMG, I am honestly having one of the worst days of my life but that made me chuckle.
---
8) Stuck for interior design inspo? Take inspiration from your local, run down half way house or look into the decor and design of Josef Fritzl.

9) want to have a classy, pregnancy photo shoot? Just sit naked on the loo in your dirty bathroom and get your photographer mate to come and snap you looking like you are struggling to do a giant shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Nooo don’t give me more instamums to hate scroll in Clemmie’s absence 😂

Off I trot to investigate…
You’ll fall asleep scrolling “the quirky instamums” page. God knows how DLAM is still going. She’s been flogging that dead horse for years.

I hope Clembo updates the house of horrors account from time to time. That place makes me feel like my house is a palace.

• Haha

Maria1

Chatty Member
Middle class, boring woman with little experience of normal life leaves Social Media and has to announce it.
World continues to turn; Shock!!!!

• Haha