Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
so they are taking twelve women them and if you look at the women's trek on wayback machine you can see they have increased the packages by up to $1000 just because clementine is going. i wonder how much of a cut cut clementine is getting. Sketchy as.

Yah I did the approximate math in the above post. Conservatively, Clem is getting a cost neutral trek with content to mine 😍 I’ll take a punt now that she’s going to plant a Palestinian flag somewhere on the trek.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Michy02

VIP Member
View attachment 2914037
But how can she consider trekking Mount Everest at a time when Palestinians are suffering.
mate, the hypocrisy of this woman. Will shill anything for a dollar as it suits her, but shame on us all for enjoying our lives and not campaigning for Palestine every minute of the day
1st Nov 2024? It’s May. That doesn’t really give much time for the ladies to save and work out leave. At least give 12 months. I guess she’s only interested in the cashed up (fit) feminists who can take 14 days off kid free on a whim to travel to Mt Everest base camp đŸ€Ș

Personally I’d do the trip myself first before I would take a group. It’s giving EmmyLou NYC & Bali trips that were cancelled 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10

FingerMouse

Such a Taylor Grifter !! I got so pissed off seeing her criticise Taylor recently, not because I like Taylor but because I remember at the release of one of her albums (before the most recent one) she would go on her angry rants at anyone who criticised Taylor Swift - as if people couldn’t have their own independent thoughts and feelings. That if you didn’t like Taylor you were a huge misogynist. But now she’s allowed to criticise her but also make money off her by running shows in her name. The whiplash is real.
My theory is that she failed to get Eras Tour tickets and is just deeply bitter about that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
What?! This is terrible! I just keep thinking of all of the times Clem has gone off her rocker to people who have done similar and been super aggressive but heaven forbid someone ask her where their paid stuff is. Someone really needs to call her out for this.
Worst is she doesn't want to complain because she's scared Clem will retaliate because "how can I be thinking of hats when there's a genocide". And she's right, I can almost guarantee that would be her justification for not sending stuff since October. I'm sure before that would have been her writing her book and ADHD 🙄

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
She still hasn't sent out the "founding members" of her substack their hats and crystals. I only know this because my poor friend is holding a candle that she'll get her Clem things sent to her, even though it's nearly been a year and she paid around $250 😬
Tried to warn her she was a scammy bitch chasing a quick buck, but my sweet naive angel of a friend really let the parasocial relationship she has with this woman get the best of her.
What?! This is terrible! I just keep thinking of all of the times Clem has gone off her rocker to people who have done similar and been super aggressive but heaven forbid someone ask her where their paid stuff is. Someone really needs to call her out for this.

Michy02

VIP Member
You'd think Clementine might notice that men never get screamed at to post pictures of dead Gazan babies, they don't get guilt tripped for not doing enough, they're allowed to see whatever musical artists they like without some lunatic telling them they're genocide supporters. It's women who get treated this way. Sometimes I think she has just as much contempt for women as any male misogynist.
Totally agree with you!! Something I was thinking a while ago with her almost spitting out the words “white female feminist” like she wasn’t one herself 🙃 Her brand is shitting on other women and it’s been getting worse and worse. It’s not misandry it’s misogyny at this point.

Then if you sign up to her patreon for the price of just a cup of coffee a week you get the honour of a deeper dive of those movies 😂
Does she forget all this stuff was really not that long ago lol.

And that’s the thing with Clem, her target audience for years has been middle socioeconomic white women, and she tells on herself every time she calls out these said women for not posting what she’s posting about. Capitalises on them when it suits her, rages at them when she’s getting heat for not being inclusive.

only someone with money and time is able to be on socials as much as she is, and she’s able to raise her voice/take risks cause if her latest endeavour doesn’t work out then it doesn’t matter for her. Meanwhile, millions around the world, even in her own country (and I’m sure some of her audience), are in survival mode working out how to keep a roof over their head and if they’ll be able to eat that day.
---
Oh yeah I agree she was and still is really obsessed with Taylor, but publicly she will play it down.
Yeah Taylor’s brand of white feminism, and I would even say corporate white feminism, has been apparent for years. I don’t think I worded it properly in my earlier post, but I find it interesting how when it suits Clem’s narrative Taylor is a champion of women. When Clem is getting the heat, Taylor is lumped in with celebrities that need to be boycotted 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Antoinette and Azure were laughing a lot, which was not great. Antoinette said they hadn’t said anything cos they had to sign an NDA and girl needs to get paid. She said she’d do it again but with “caveats” like making sure the audience knew beforehand that it was a prank. She said she underestimated the “passion” of the audience and Azure mocked her followers as being serious and not the kind of people who would get pranks, which was a bit insulting? They also spoke about how women are held to different standards - which is true but I don’t think it’s Antoinette’s place to say it. Not sure if Yumi or Clem have listened to the episode but Yumi did “like” the second reel The Antoinette’s Pod posted about the ep. The comments under the reels show that they didn’t land well with this one.
Yuck, nothing like dismissing women’s genuine critiques of your poor choices as “passion” ie hysteria. Such a feminist 🙄
---
She can’t actually think that changing your wifi name to free Palestine would have any tiny insignificant impact on anything right? Saying it to a barista who asks your name? What could that possibly achieve? She must not think about anything else at any point of the day, if anything it takes away from that cause and feels like her goal is just to annoy and harass people. “If nothing else it makes them really mad” yeah that’s it Clem, if nothing else, you know it will do nothing. Is the goal to pressure governments to stop the deaths or just to irritate people with your deranged behaviour.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Pickoneforme

Chatty Member
View attachment 2914037
But how can she consider trekking Mount Everest at a time when Palestinians are suffering.
mate, the hypocrisy of this woman. Will shill anything for a dollar as it suits her, but shame on us all for enjoying our lives and not campaigning for Palestine every minute of the day
So that's where all her substack money is going, I guess. Into her face, her tours, her own personal crystal and woo collection and now a performative woo filled trek to Nepal.

Reactions: 8

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I agree with you.
---

She’s doing Reiki? I rarely look at her stories. Omg don’t tell me she’s going to charge for this? You have the likes of Candice (Cici) Barber doing it online it’s absolutely a scam.
Mikki Fisher takes the cake for me with her Reiki whackness.

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I mentioned in last thread that one of the reasons clem may have avoided the rally was cos of WWYW being problematic - the Newcastle Herald has just published this
 it’s behind a pay wall but you can read it all on @jas_rawlinson IG stories (it’s about 15 stories).

Kaleidoscope news and cheeky media have been such fan girls of Sarah Williams.. it’ll be interesting to see how they respond..
I operate a NFP and I can attest to.. founders with passion.. not always being the best people to operate an organisation. What starts out with good intentions quickly becomes fraught with danger when an org isnt structured or governed correctly, and the impact is that poor practices derail and detract from the original good intent. So, so much is needed to set up and maintain a for purpose organisation in order to maximise its functionality (and impact). And the success of this largely rests upon the skills of the founder, their self awareness of their limitations, and their willingness to call in others who have the expertise.
Hard to say whether in this case it’s ill intent, or incompetence. Either way I hope they get their shit sorted, it’s a blight in the charity space every time someone comes along half cocked, raises funds, and doesn’t operate in accordance with regulations.
Also, get the vollys some support and structure. It sounds unsafe, particularly considering it draws in women who have experienced trauma.

robbolife

VIP Member
I just want to say that her views on Gaza and Israel are utterly ignorant. Woke westerners applying their Americanized racial politics to foreign countries is doing one hell of a lot of damage to the public's understanding of the situation.

Idiots like Clementine seem to think that Israeli = Jew = white = evil. While Palestinians are brown = native = automatically the victim. Their entire beliefs about Gaza stem from these incorrect assumptions.

In fact (irregardless of Jews being Semitic!):
  • 21% of Israeli citizens are Arabs, i.e. assimilated Palestinians.
  • 40-50% of Israeli Jews are descended from Mizrahi Jews, from the Arab world.
  • There are various other minority ethnic groups, Israel is a diverse country.
  • Therefore the majority of Israelis do not have links to Europe, let alone "white imperialist violence"
  • This region of land - the gateway to three continents - is one of the most conquered regions on the planet.
  • Palestinians are not indigenous, they are descendants of previous conquerors, namely Arabs and Ottomans.
  • Therefore indigeneity and race has no bearing on either group's right to the land.
  • Both groups have a valid cultural claim to the land.
  • The land known as Palestine also comprised a large portion of what is now known as Jordan. However, there is no equivalently rabid demands from foreigners for Palestinians to have land rights to Jordan.
And this is without getting into any of the politics, reasons or rights and wrongs of this current war. These woke morons know less than nothing and should shut the fuck up before they do even more damage.
Can you take this to the Israel Palestine Conflict thread so this one can stay on topic of Clementine’s shit behaviour rather than politics. You can discuss every single one of your points over there đŸ€Ł

mfch

Nah she hated Taylor before then, turned on her over dating Matty Healy. Wild to blame a woman for the actions of a man, but that's Clementine. One rule for her, another for everyone else.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Sorry but I still find it amusing that she has a Jewish man tattooed on her torso. Wonder if she’s going to have it covered..

• Haha
Reactions: 7

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
Doesn’t she ever worry about how horro she is being online. What is she pisses off the wrong person? Does she not worry about her safety, her son’s safety?
I find this fascinating. She has stepped way beyond annoying/idiotic influencer status and is so extreme she really could put herself in danger. I wonder if she feels that she has to keep going excessively so one day everyone will see she has changed the world and think her a hero? I can't imagine living like her, filled with so much bitterness and bile.

Ill fitting culottes

Chatty Member
I remember Clem saying a little while back that JA was a big part of why she started to like Taylor’s music, like it was a stamp of approval that if JA was a main production dude then she must be ok. JA who is practically best buds and production dude with Matty Healy. So Clem still continued to follow JA even though he works with Matty Healy, but called Taylor out for possibly dating him.
just be honest Clem, the real reason you recently “publicly” dropped Taylor is because she no longer serves you. The only reason you were capitalising on her in the first place is cause she fit the narrative you had at the time. A narrative that also included Love Island, 80s movies, Amber Heard, Kim + Kanye and all things celebrity 🙄
Remember when she used to do those reviews of the movies? Gosh it was a great time.

• Haha
I remember Clem saying a little while back that JA was a big part of why she started to like Taylor’s music, like it was a stamp of approval that if JA was a main production dude then she must be ok. JA who is practically best buds and production dude with Matty Healy. So Clem still continued to follow JA even though he works with Matty Healy, but called Taylor out for possibly dating him.
just be honest Clem, the real reason you recently “publicly” dropped Taylor is because she no longer serves you. The only reason you were capitalising on her in the first place is cause she fit the narrative you had at the time. A narrative that also included Love Island, 80s movies, Amber Heard, Kim + Kanye and all things celebrity 🙄

• Heart