Clementine Ford #2 Capitalist prank, hypocrite crank, pulling her rank for some white saviour wank

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clementine Ford #2 Capitalist prank, hypocrite crank, pulling her rank for some white saviour wank

Congrats to @Sure…Media! for the genius thread title!

Carry on!
IMG_7484.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My take on her not attending the rally is that the atrocities in Gaza are like nothing she (or anyone) has ever seen, and I think she’d be disgusted that in her perspective a handful of white Australian women get people upset but not 10,000 children dying. Not saying I agree with her! But I think Gaza has really shifted a lot of her thinking and beliefs.

Reactions: 7
My take on her not attending the rally is that the atrocities in Gaza are like nothing she (or anyone) has ever seen, and I think she’d be disgusted that in her perspective a handful of white Australian women get people upset but not 10,000 children dying. Not saying I agree with her! But I think Gaza has really shifted a lot of her thinking and beliefs.
I think this might be the accurate take... But then HOW DARE SHE use her time to get a reiki certificate 🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree with you.
---
I think this might be the accurate take... But then HOW DARE SHE use her time to get a reiki certificate 🙄
She’s doing Reiki? I rarely look at her stories. Omg don’t tell me she’s going to charge for this? You have the likes of Candice (Cici) Barber doing it online it’s absolutely a scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree with you.
---

She’s doing Reiki? I rarely look at her stories. Omg don’t tell me she’s going to charge for this? You have the likes of Candice (Cici) Barber doing it online it’s absolutely a scam.
Mikki Fisher takes the cake for me with her Reiki whackness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been thinking a bit about her defamation case and I think I am intellectually paralysed with fear. I have a feeling Clem would try and push it to trial rather than mediate (cue GoFundMe).

Also, if it goes to trial there is a lot higher likelihood that the outcome will be made public, where as there usually tends to be a bit more confidentiality around mediation negotiation.

Fingers crossed that the magistrate overhearing this case is a woman because I couldn’t think of anything more ironic worse than a man telling those two feckers which way is up.

Reactions: 5
IMG_1359.png

There she is 🙄 it’s GALLING to me that she herself can’t understand that people have limited capacity to engage, and we can’t advocate for EVERYTHING and moreover, she is proving the exact point that the more you shove a view or topic down someone’s throat (even if it’s worthy), the less likely they are to engage with it, even if they do actually care. See: the general male populations interest in engaging with the issue of violence against women. Improving men’s mental health? That, the men can get behind. Anywhooo

Reactions: 11
She’s becoming exhausting. People are going to care about and work towards the cause that they most relate to, if that’s male violence towards women, great, if its the plight of the people in Gaza, great, if you can manage both then that’s fantastic but not everyone has the capacity to be fighting multiple causes 24/7. We have jobs to hold down, sick kids etc. And this othering of “ white women” too. No acknowledgment from her that she herself is a white woman and has only paid attention to Gaza since October last year, where was all this talk about Palestine before then.

Reactions: 13
Her hyper fixation on the current topic is boring (not to minimise the actual topic) but I don't need to see it in my feed day in day out.

I have my own family to look after, they're my priority, then comes my job and everything that comes after it too. I don't need to deep dive into the ins and outs of what is happening overseas, it will be a detriment to my mental health which will impact all aspects of my life.

I'd rather live blissfully unaware and give 100% of myself to things in my life, in a positive way

Reactions: 11
She's still not addressed the prank either right?

I feel like she's headed for a burnout soon if she doesn't step back from being so online. Especially with the bizarre lady and the defamation case also happening.

Reactions: 14
She's still not addressed the prank either right?

I feel like she's headed for a burnout soon if she doesn't step back from being so online. Especially with the bizarre lady and the defamation case also happening.
She still hasn't sent out the "founding members" of her substack their hats and crystals. I only know this because my poor friend is holding a candle that she'll get her Clem things sent to her, even though it's nearly been a year and she paid around $250 😬
Tried to warn her she was a scammy witch chasing a quick buck, but my sweet naive angel of a friend really let the parasocial relationship she has with this woman get the best of her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She still hasn't sent out the "founding members" of her substack their hats and crystals. I only know this because my poor friend is holding a candle that she'll get her Clem things sent to her, even though it's nearly been a year and she paid around $250 😬
Tried to warn her she was a scammy witch chasing a quick buck, but my sweet naive angel of a friend really let the parasocial relationship she has with this woman get the best of her.
What?! This is terrible! I just keep thinking of all of the times Clem has gone off her rocker to people who have done similar and been super aggressive but heaven forbid someone ask her where their paid stuff is. Someone really needs to call her out for this.

Reactions: 9
What?! This is terrible! I just keep thinking of all of the times Clem has gone off her rocker to people who have done similar and been super aggressive but heaven forbid someone ask her where their paid stuff is. Someone really needs to call her out for this.
Worst is she doesn't want to complain because she's scared Clem will retaliate because "how can I be thinking of hats when there's a genocide". And she's right, I can almost guarantee that would be her justification for not sending stuff since October. I'm sure before that would have been her writing her book and ADHD 🙄

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2908330
There she is 🙄 it’s GALLING to me that she herself can’t understand that people have limited capacity to engage, and we can’t advocate for EVERYTHING and moreover, she is proving the exact point that the more you shove a view or topic down someone’s throat (even if it’s worthy), the less likely they are to engage with it, even if they do actually care. See: the general male populations interest in engaging with the issue of violence against women. Improving men’s mental health? That, the men can get behind. Anywhooo
I’ve said this before on the last thread but I will say it again here. If governments, world leaders, the United Nations, whoever else with world power cannot end this centuries-old war, then seriously what can a woman in suburban Australia achieve by resharing videos on Instagram. I agree that change happens when society is mad about something, and spreading the message gets more people involved. But when you have world governments funding billions of dollars into this war it’s hardly going to be resolved by the power of social media. So please Clem, I do feel sadness and desperation the civilians. But please don’t try to guilt me for “not doing enough.” Because how can I personally end this war?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve said this before on the last thread but I will say it again here. If governments, world leaders, the United Nations, whoever else with world power cannot end this centuries-old war, then seriously what can a woman in suburban Australia achieve by resharing videos on Instagram. I agree that change happens when society is mad about something, and spreading the message gets more people involved. But when you have world governments funding billions of dollars into this war it’s hardly going to be resolved by the power of social media. So please Clem, I do feel sadness and desperation the civilians. But please don’t try to guilt me for “not doing enough.” Because how can I personally end this war?
exactly this! I am pretty sure me sharing an instagram post to a few hundred followers isn't going to stop a genocide. and a lot of us 'australian white women' that she is so mad about going to the rallys over the weekend, are also going to the Palestinian protests/marches and showing support in our community as well. Are we not allowed to also be outraged by male violence against women in our country? what is she actually expecting us to do?
I used to be a fan of clem's but she is really getting exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14