Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not doing a very good job of not wanting the baby to be the only thing she talks about considering she manages to slip it into pretty much every chat in some way.

You can just say you love steak and not remind people you’re pregnant by saying you can’t wait to eat it rare again, and you can also say yeah I am still at work without mentioning maternity…wtf…does she even hear herself.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s bizarre to buy so much stuff when she is only just gone half way..?
also, she literally mentions nothing else but her pregnancy and the baby now after saying she wouldn’t become one of those people 😴

I wonder if she has always actually wanted babies but Richard didn't so she just went along with it. I know people can change their minds but going from a firm "absolutely no kids ever thanks" to it suddenly being her personality within a space of a couple of weeks 🫠

Reactions: 5
Everything is baby gurul now, down the the syrup is her pissy decaf ….. anyway happy ….,,, bites lip and clenches teeth….. Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with this or some other similar reason. Maybe her emphasis on "not wanting babies" was a defense mechanism because she thought she'd never have them .. maybe through medical reasons or Richard's preferences etc

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she has always actually wanted babies but Richard didn't so she just went along with it. I know people can change their minds but going from a firm "absolutely no kids ever thanks" to it suddenly being her personality within a space of a couple of weeks 🫠
That’s what I thought too. She always loved kids so I find it hard to believe she didn’t want them, probably just said to to please him. There is no point in her even doing these trigger warnings anymore when she just mentions it any chance she can. She’d be aswell just changing her username to pregnantqueen the way she’s going lol

• Haha
I agree with this or some other similar reason. Maybe her emphasis on "not wanting babies" was a defense mechanism because she thought she'd never have them .. maybe through medical reasons or Richard's preferences etc
What’s the big deal? Why can’t a female express her plans to not have children without other females disbelieving or coming up with crazy theories as to why she is saying she’s not wanting kids?

Some people are really content in their life that they don’t want to disturb that.

I’m glad she is excited and embracing becoming a mum.
The constant trigger warnings make me think that she is empathising with females who are potentially going through fertility issues, so I just assumed she had experienced similar.
I haven’t followed her long and dip in and out so wasn’t aware she didn’t want kids

The trigger warnings aren’t constant though, there’s a lot of times she mentions baby stuff without them

Reactions: 1
People are more than entitled to not want children and to change their minds. She was saying literally 2 weeks before they announced about how much she didn’t want children, she loved her life etc, fast forward 2 weeks and her whole personality has changed. People are also questioning the trigger warning because it’s not consistent. There have been times she’s posted quite a few stories without any warnings. Obviously she doesn’t have to put up warnings but if you’re going down the “being sensitive” path then be consistent with it.

What’s the big deal? Why can’t a female express her plans to not have children without other females disbelieving or coming up with crazy theories as to why she is saying she’s not wanting kids?

Some people are really content in their life that they don’t want to disturb that.

I’m glad she is excited and embracing becoming a mum.
The constant trigger warnings make me think that she is empathising with females who are potentially going through fertility issues, so I just assumed she had experienced similar.
I haven’t followed her long and dip in and out so wasn’t aware she didn’t want kids
Maybe you fact you haven't followed her long and dip in and out should be a factor before you jump down my throat. As someone else has said, literally 2 weeks before pregnancy she put up lots of stories saying how she absolutely did not want babies so you can understand understand people are shocked. Yes it's beautiful news she is pregnant and clearly so excited! But no one was saying anything negative, it was just an observation that her personality has quickly changed to baby obsessed and so maybe she DID always want kids but something made her say she didn't as a defense mechanism. That is not being bitchy or making "a big deal"... it's an observation and I would even say empathetic towards her.

Maybe you fact you haven't followed her long and dip in and out should be a factor before you jump down my throat. As someone else has said, literally 2 weeks before pregnancy she put up lots of stories saying how she absolutely did not want babies so you can understand understand people are shocked. Yes it's beautiful news she is pregnant and clearly so excited! But no one was saying anything negative, it was just an observation that her personality has quickly changed to baby obsessed and so maybe she DID always want kids but something made her say she didn't as a defense mechanism. That is not being bitchy or making "a big deal"... it's an observation and I would even say empathetic towards her.
Happy Monday 🙂

No one was jumping down your throat 😂
Genuinely asking why females who say they don’t want kids are not believed? Men say it all the time and no one really questions their decisions.
But when a female states their desire to remain childless, they are met with a barrage of questions or, as in the case, people questioning the real reason behind it (Richard not wanting kids etc)

Some people even mentioned that it could be down to medical reasons, which if that was the case, it may have been easier to say they didn’t want kids incase that was never going to be possible for them.

Reactions: 1
But she wasn’t not believed? When she said she didn’t want kids nobody was on here saying oh I don’t believe her. It was when she fell pregnant and made her entire personality all about the baby, after being so against it, that people questioned it.

She made it clear she didn’t want kids because she was happy with her life without kids and could watch her nephews and give them back. She then said she fell pregnant because contraception failed. It’s not a wild theory to think one or both of them changed their minds about having a baby.

Anyway, even if people didn’t believe her, they’d have been right to because she did change her mind lol (which yes she’s entitled to do so!)

Reactions: 6
I don't understand the trigger warning thing - she was banging on about baby scans this morning on her stories, then put a trigger warning for the next slide which was a pic of her stroking her bump?

I don't know, I just feel like if I were to feel triggered by a bump pic, all the chat about scans would have the same effect. Her logic doesn't make sense to me - I wonder if she's losing followers because her warnings aren't reliable.

• Heart
I wondered the same because the stories started with her rubbing her bump and talking about her scan then she put the trigger warning after that before showing another pic of her bump, how does that make sense. I’m really starting to question why she’s still doing it because if she genuinely didn’t want to trigger people she’d be consistent with it. It’s not like it’s a one off it’s happening a lot now since it’s all she ever talks about :sleep:

Complete non story about the bath salts… why on Earth take a picture then say you can’t use them cos you’re PreGnaNt 🤦🏼‍♀️ who cares 😂

---

Also for a teacher, her spelling is awful. “Look warm”… think she means “lukewarm”…

This pregnancy is going to be the longest ever I can already tell.. honestly didn’t predict she would turn in to such a baby bore , she’s going to be taking those annoying pictures soon with the hand under the bump

100% turning into that person who acts like they invented being pregnant :LOL: Also no trigger warning for the Zara baby story, starting to think she just posts this tit now to remind us she’s pregnant not because she actually cares

• Haha
Complete non story about the bath salts… why on Earth take a picture then say you can’t use them cos you’re PreGnaNt 🤦🏼‍♀️ who cares 😂

---

Also for a teacher, her spelling is awful. “Look warm”… think she means “lukewarm”…
Her spelling really is bad! I was surprised when I found out she was a teacher. Her grammar etc is not good either.

How the duck is a bunch of flowers and an Easter egg remotely pregnancy related???? She’s lost the plot

• Haha