Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but how the duck did their house get into that state. Pairs of shoes left in the hall, dinner plates on the floor, towels on the bathroom floor. That's just lazyness. You don't have to clean on a daily basis but at least be tidy!

Reactions: 3
She always says the house gets in a state when she has the boys, good knows what it’ll be like when there is a child there all the time!

Reactions: 1
Tbf mines would do the same. She always comes across that she really appreciates the work he puts in. She has said a few times they are looking forward and putting money away to support their future. Nothing that so many other families also have to do. Don’t really know why she would be fuming at that?
Maybe fuming is the wrong word but I just mean I’d want to spend as much time together before the baby came. Totally get the need for overtime and the expense, not criticising them for that but for him to be working Mon-Sun 6am-7pm just seems an awful lot, nobody should need to work those hours overtime especially when there’s 2 decent incomes already coming in. I really doubt they’d fall into debt if he took one day or even a half day at the weekend off lol

Maybe fuming is the wrong word but I just mean I’d want to spend as much time together before the baby came. Totally get the need for overtime and the expense, not criticising them for that but for him to be working Mon-Sun 6am-7pm just seems an awful lot, nobody should need to work those hours overtime especially when there’s 2 decent incomes already coming in. I really doubt they’d fall into debt if he took one day or even a half day at the weekend off lol
Think it just depends on each couple. I know personally we’d rather put in as much overtime as possible pre baby so we can relax more when baby was here. I’d rather the less hours once baby born to support me at home. I know in past she was dead cert on not having kids so I’d assume the cost of a baby wasn’t thought of when buying new house and the new outgoings they have encountered.

Reactions: 9
Sorry but how the duck did their house get into that state. Pairs of shoes left in the hall, dinner plates on the floor, towels on the bathroom floor. That's just lazyness. You don't have to clean on a daily basis but at least be tidy!
I must agree I can't believe how it got like that with just the two of them .

Reactions: 2
Christ, you are all a judgemental lot.

Of course he is working all hours; the baby was unexpected. It just shows how he has stepped up to the plate and taken the responsibility seriously.

And the house looks just fine for a couple who both work full time; one working overtime and one feeling the effects of pregnancy. So what if it is in a state during the week? That is what the weekend is for.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ, you are all a judgemental lot.

Of course he is working all hours; the baby was unexpected. It just shows how he has stepped up to the plate and taken the responsibility seriously.

And the house looks just fine for a couple who both work full time; one working overtime and one feeling the effects of pregnancy. So what if it is in a state during the week? That is what the weekend is for.
This!!! Would hate to think what you would all think of my house during the week 🤣
I actually love that she is showing the real side of life, two people working full time, unexpected pregnancy and not an insta everything in its place home. These are types of accounts I love to follow over influencers with the pretend perfect lives

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but I couldn't live in a house that untidy! It doesn't take much effort to put your plate in the kitchen after eating, instead of on the floor!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what planet some of you are on . She’s pregnant , I’m sure some of you couldn’t possibly know that as she’s not going to share anything as she doesn’t know what that’s going to “look like “. This means that she doesn’t have to do a single thing especially seen as she has a job as well. Picking up a blueberry off the floor cannot be expected of her at this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gone from not wanting to trigger anyone, to sharing every tiny little detail about the pregnancy she didn't want 😴

Edit to add, she didn't want to get pregnant (she said she was on contraceptives and didn't plan a future with a child in it), so dont take that comment the wrong way. Glad she's embracing it and obviously in love already ♥

Yeah it’s pregnancy all the way now. I’m sure she’ll be accepting some baby freebies as well from home store and more

I feel like a right bitter Betty, but I've had to unfollow her now, it's just a bit much.
Her content is a bit generic recently too.

Good luck to her, I guess 🤷‍♀️ It's just what I followed for originally.

Yeah I think it must be hard to keep something that huge and exciting to yourself but if you’re going to start the trigger warnings when mentioning baby then atleast be consistent!

• Heart
If I had fertility issues and knew her as someone who put warnings up before posting baby stuff i would be so upset after that baby and toddler event post out of nowhere, especially since she made out it was a safe space when discussing that sort of thing. Either do it for all baby posts or don’t do it for any, or was that just another opportunity to mention the baby :rolleyes:

Nope but she manages to find a way to drop it into pretty much every conversation now, which is fine but also weird considering the whole here’s a trigger warning but only when I remember lol

This full situation is strange considering she has quite coldly said numerous times how much she was never having any kids. Now it’s full on bull tit such as not being able to pick a blueberry up off the floor, all this “ we’re pregnant” cringe fest and constant baby gurul nonsense .

I love her page but I can’t stand her becoming nothing but a pregnant person. I hate when women fall pregnant and then every single conversation they have they bring back to them
Being pregnant like duck off!
also been said before about how much she was so against being pregnant so the total 180 is so bizarre

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but is she intent on going full on insta hun??? What’s with the “ we move” bullshit that every knob head is saying???

• Haha