Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it bother anyone else that when she's refilling things, eg. pasta, she always leaves the stuff that was there before in the bottom? I'd always take it out, refill, then put the old stuff on top? Otherwise the stuff at the bottom just never gets used? 🤢

Just me? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does it bother anyone else that when she's refilling things, eg. pasta, she always leaves the stuff that was there before in the bottom? I'd always take it out, refill, then put the old stuff on top? Otherwise the stuff at the bottom just never gets used? 🤢

Just me? 😅
I do the same as you. And I did clock that on the refill stories.

Reactions: 1
I like her but can’t bear that weird face she pulls when she’s taking a picture of herself all glammed up , she looks demented 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest one was particularly horrendous, like she was possessed 👹 but she always pulls that face and sticks her lips up and out in a weird position, yes it accentuates the cheekbones but it’s an awful look so god knows why she does it it’s so unflattering!!

Reactions: 2
The latest one was particularly horrendous, like she was possessed 👹 but she always pulls that face and sticks her lips up and out in a weird position, yes it accentuates the cheekbones but it’s an awful look so god knows why she does it it’s so unflattering!!
You like her so much, you went to the bother of finding an unflattering pic of her and making it your profile pic? That’s how you treat someone you like?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can like someone but not every single thing about them, that’s just the balance of life. And you don’t need to moderate other users hun 👍🏻

• Heart
I can like someone but not every single thing about them, that’s just the balance of life. And you don’t need to moderate other users hun 👍🏻
So true. I like her and she’s not a total sell out, which is good. But I hate that she puts flowers / decor on her hob 🤷🏻‍♀️ Both things can be true at the same time.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but they hardly "went to the bother of finding an unflattering pic"... it's the latest photo on her grid and I doubt she'd be happy with it being described as unflattering 😅

I agree with the above too. There are LOADS of things that annoy me about Jenna and her posts, but in the grand scheme of things, she seems to be a nice enough person 👍

• Heart
Absolutely was not expecting that latest post!! Especially after her saying they're really not interested in having children a few weeks back

Great news for them. I remember she said people told her she would change her mind about having kids and she was like we absolutely won’t. I knew she would and she did.

I know babies are stupidly expensive but I would be fuming if my man was out working that much every single day doing those hours and not taking atleast a few hours out of a day here or there , especially since it sounds like their families are going to help with a lot of big costs anyway? Surely a half day at the weekend won’t kill if he’s working through the week anyway and so is she? Maybe it’s just me lol

I know babies are stupidly expensive but I would be fuming if my man was out working that much every single day doing those hours and not taking atleast a few hours out of a day here or there , especially since it sounds like their families are going to help with a lot of big costs anyway? Surely a half day at the weekend won’t kill if he’s working through the week anyway and so is she? Maybe it’s just me lol
Tbf mines would do the same. She always comes across that she really appreciates the work he puts in. She has said a few times they are looking forward and putting money away to support their future. Nothing that so many other families also have to do. Don’t really know why she would be fuming at that?

Reactions: 6
it sounds like they’re saving for maternity leave, which being honest is completely sensible. Far, far better than them getting into debt for it or her feeling she has to return sooner than they’d like.