Cleanqueen25

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone buy so much shite for a week in Spain with 6 other adults going

Reactions: 6
Her and the bairn are gonna take over the whole holiday. I imagine this'll be the last family/group holiday they'll go on as she's gonna take the fun right out of it for everyone else. I hope once she's there she realises how pointless all this stuff is and regrets buying/taking it all

Her family won’t see her as she’ll be too busy giving the baby her ten course breakfast!
no child needs that volume of food

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be complaining at the breakfast buffet that there’s not enough options for Oor Lils, the food connoisseur

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can no housework be done when she has her daughter? The mind boggles 😵💫

• Haha
I take it this maw has never been on holiday before?

Also, feels bad that she got nail appt wrong and because of her the girl wont have got paid. Could always pay her anyway jenna!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t give a tit, the plane will be full of vomit and plastic shite all over , because she’s a MAW

Reactions: 3
I’d be seriously worried about telling the world that my house was now empty for a while. She has no idea exactly who’s following her to judge where that info could end up

Reactions: 5
I’d be seriously worried about telling the world that my house was now empty for a while. She has no idea exactly who’s following her to judge where that info could end up
She posts far too much of where she lives. Especially to post she is also on holiday with family. So I know what door, and I know they’re with you… and she’s a bleeping TEACHER. Hopefully the worst thing to come back to is a wee present and not an empty hoose

Reactions: 2