Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys new to tattle but been on insta ages and have always been a fan of gurugossiper, nice to find the Instagram equivalent here as none of my friends really follow many Instagram accounts. I’m new to mario since joining here....anyone know what he does for a living? I reckon when he got that invitation for Ava May aromas party he was peeing his pants at the thought of meeting hinch...whether he would admit it or not!!
He works in Debenhams, but I think he thinks he should be getting the paid ads rolling in by now and is having to settle for gifted air fresheners and teeth whitening instead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He works in Debenhams, but I think he thinks he should be getting the paid ads rolling in by now and is having to settle for gifted air fresheners and teeth whitening instead
I think they need sought out not dropped in a lap and it might bruise is ego to have to actually beg in person.

He obviously has some sort of personality disorder and is confusing himself with Mother Theresa. He’s an ‘utterly powerful’ twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

‘Saint’ Mario, obviously before he became possessed by Mother Teresa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t usually mind Mario I have to say.. but this past couple of weeks all he’s done is basically moan that insta fame is just too much and he needs a constant break 🙄 ....BUT was all smiles when he has now been gifted a piece of furniture... I mean, I hate it personally - and the overuse of ‘stunning’ and ‘beautiful’ in his stories about it made me think my phone was glitching! Repeat yourself much 🙄🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
OMG - he’s there boasting about using Tom Ford (which is extortionate) and wee Del Boy gets a 15 quid pile of crap from Savers. Oh my sides 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG - he’s there boasting about using Tom Ford (which is extortionate) and wee Del Boy gets a 15 quid pile of crap from Savers. Oh my sides 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah didn't he buy him some from next or somewhere like that?! 😳 He's so awful. Derek get out!!!! If you had your own account you'd have way more stuff thrown at you that Mario!

Reactions: 5
What a joke eh ! I honestly don’t like that Tom Ford black orchard probably due to my son wearing it and he uses so much I taste it 🤮 And what on earth are they ties with the rose pins 🙈 they are friggen awful

It was the suggestion that because it’s a different occasion, they should have a new ‘scent’ - whaaaaat... who changes ‘scent’ per occasion... maybe that’s why it’s 15 quid savers special!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.