Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he finds animal cruelty boring now! He’s said he’s got no interest in it and the most important thing is to enjoy your cleaning! And he calls himself kind! KIND!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So he finds animal cruelty boring now! He’s said he’s got no interest in it and the most important thing is to enjoy your cleaning! And he calls himself kind! KIND!
This actually made me mad .. I am in no way an animal lover it’s just not me but I would never condone any type of animal cruelty, they are still living things! So he’s going to enjoy his cleaning and not give a tit about animal cruelty as long as he’s being sent free stuff! Which we will see him use once! Anything for freebies eh!

Reactions: 5
He has boiled my piss this morning. Such an ignorant twit. Hope the potato salad gives him the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is a nasty piece of work. Although, I do get a laugh when he finishes each story by saying he’s saying nothing more about it... next story he’s chatting tit again.

Reactions: 3
Me every time someone comes on this thread and says they used to like Mario:

963B77E8-3B7C-4A0D-8D92-E86C76AD9DA7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor mario, it’s getting to hard for him now, he’s having to turn comments off on his stories 🤣🤣🤣, I seriously think, he thinks he’s famous or something? The way he talks about all these dms and people needing him 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.